Ironton 55 - 6 Coal Grove 2022

art_vandelay
SE

Re: Coal Grove Ironton, cant stop a moving train

Post by art_vandelay »

Sonny Weaver wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:41 pm
KCol wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:38 pm Matt, seriously, are you going to do something about THEE_GAMEE/Chilli/next random account made guy? You take down my post in the thread which didn't bash anybody except confronting him when he is bashing kids on the thread, then he proceeds to continue to do it. I don't understand.

You need to get this IP address tracked so that guy can't create any additional fake accounts.
same thing happened to me when I was talking about the Keyes and their recruiting services. I think Matt is in Ironton's pocket
Ironton topics prolly the biggest content driver on this website, so they not gonna do anything about it. Clicks= $$$$$$ and Chilly/speedkillz/bigspoon good for business. I’m done waiting for anything to be done about posting rumors and nonstop chit-posting. It’s open season on SEOpreps...*

Carmen Ohio
Freshman Team

Post by Carmen Ohio »

art_vandelay wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:10 pm
KCol wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:38 pm Matt, seriously, are you going to do something about THEE_GAMEE/Chilli/next random account made guy? You take down my post in the thread which didn't bash anybody except confronting him when he is bashing kids on the thread, then he proceeds to continue to do it. I don't understand.

You need to get this IP address tracked so that guy can't create any additional fake accounts.
same thing happened to me when I was talking about the Keyes and their recruiting services. I think Matt is in Ironton's pocket
Ironton topics prolly the biggest content driver on this website, so they not gonna do anything about it. Clicks= $$$$$$ and Chilly/speedkillz/bigspoon good for business. I’m done waiting for anything to be done about posting rumors and nonstop chit-posting. It’s open season on SEOpreps...*
Especially when the same people fall for it over and over.

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

The site makes penny's a day. Its hard to satisfy everyone. You can always block users if you don't want to see content.

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Jmow8
Waterboy

Post by Jmow8 »

Does anyone on this site know anything about football? I've been a member almost from the beginning and this site is nothing like it used to be. People used to actually talk about football. All I see is the same few people pissing and moaning about the same issues on multiple topics. Facebook has fewer whiners than this site.

BigSpoon
JV Team

Post by BigSpoon »

mustard wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:25 am
BigSpoon wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:19 am
mustard wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:11 am

He could easily do that against these weak ovc schools! But like i said, Ironton starters are only running around 20 plays a game and they spread the wealth in those 2 quarters. I think Felder is the best overall athlete in ovc

:lol: The state record is 340 per game in a season, pre running clock. It would never happen. By the way you're bragging up one of your transfers.
Believe what you want, you prob believe CG will win Friday as well! I don’t hate on any kid! Hes a stud on both sides of the ball. Hes a Fighting Tiger now, so get over it 😂😂😂

BigSpoon
JV Team

Post by BigSpoon »

Blue Tartan wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:45 pm

Ahhh, is Ironton recruiting again? When will it stop? We’re all miffed because we just can’t compete so please stop the recruiting insanity. :lol:
CG should have been worrying about Portsmouth and Gallia instead of Ironton and their “recruiting”. Just let them play the game and leave kids/transfers alone! We get it, some adults won’t ever leave their home town or cheat on their local dollar general. #homegrown

Gobiggrove1
Waterboy

Post by Gobiggrove1 »

Go big grove

We won’t back down. We will get them yards and put up a fight

Gobiggrove1
Waterboy

Post by Gobiggrove1 »

We will be a tough out in the playoffs

We are almost a D7 playing against a team 1 kid away from D4. Win or lose this will get us playoff ready. Go Big Grove come out healthy

Gobiggrove1
Waterboy

Post by Gobiggrove1 »

Line up and milk the clock. 4 yards at a time

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

mattash wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:47 pm The site makes penny's a day. Its hard to satisfy everyone. You can always block users if you don't want to see content.
Great Post

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

THEEE_GAME wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:07 am
MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:22 pm Ironton Fighting Transfers roll through OVC play then likely get whacked by a school north of US-22 in the playoffs.
I'm not so delusional to believe that GA would ever routinely compete with Ironton. Pretty sure there was a stretch that GA varsity didn't beat Ironton varsity for like 35 years straight. The 2006 win was (if memory serves) the first head to head win since Lutz took over at Ironton.

I also have no doubt in my mind that Ironton actively recruits players from around the area. The two statements can be and are simultaneously true.

Nicknevada86
Varsity

Post by Nicknevada86 »

Jmow 8. I wonder same thing. Wish we could
Just talk sports and quit bashing kids.

RRX.2020
Waterboy

Post by RRX.2020 »

I don't think idiots on here know what the word Recruiting means. a kid wanting to play for a winning team and a coaching staff that don't care to put the hours in to promote kids and help them get looked at by collages Doesn't mean recruiting a kid. I don't think any coach at Ironton sits on the phone calling kids to come play. they don't need the kids move there because they want to. I've never herd so much crying in all my life. not really an Ironton fan, but love what this staff is doing for the kids and community.
GO TIGERS.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:22 pm
THEEE_GAME wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:07 am
MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:22 pm Ironton Fighting Transfers roll through OVC play then likely get whacked by a school north of US-22 in the playoffs.
I'm not so delusional to believe that GA would ever routinely compete with Ironton. Pretty sure there was a stretch that GA varsity didn't beat Ironton varsity for like 35 years straight. The 2006 win was (if memory serves) the first head to head win since Lutz took over at Ironton.

I also have no doubt in my mind that Ironton actively recruits players from around the area. The two statements can be and are simultaneously true.
All that you haters have is hearsay. Where's the proof Ironton recruits? You are ate up with it so much you post more on Ironton threads than your own team's. Always the same old tired sh!t like Ironton Fighting Transfers. SMFH at your attempt to be the funny guy. You ought to be concerned about the beating you are going to take on 10/14. Ironton doesn't have to recruit, the kids transfer in because they want to win and be noticed by college coaches. To play for a program that's got it going on. So, come on, put up some proof Ironton recruits. You have no doubt in your mind, so tell us what you are so sure of. I bet you don't have anything, except your big mouth :lol:

c

Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

So the ruling was supposed to be handed down today ?

Are the KY. Boys playing tomorrow?

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Pinwheel wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:42 pm So the ruling was supposed to be handed down today ?

Here you go, ask the guy that can actually answer you without it being hearsay.

trevon.pendleton@tigertown.com

Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:47 pm
Pinwheel wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:42 pm So the ruling was supposed to be handed down today ?

I sent a message,no response

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Pinwheel wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:04 pm

If so, you’ll have to wait until he’s at work duh. :roll: :roll:

Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:27 pm
Pinwheel wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:04 pm

If so, you’ll have to wait until he’s at work duh. :roll: :roll:
He's always at work,he can read e mail at home ,no ?

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

RRX.2020 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:58 pm I don't think idiots on here know what the word Recruiting means. a kid wanting to play for a winning team and a coaching staff that don't care to put the hours in to promote kids and help them get looked at by collages Doesn't mean recruiting a kid. I don't think any coach at Ironton sits on the phone calling kids to come play. they don't need the kids move there because they want to. I've never herd so much crying in all my life. not really an Ironton fan, but love what this staff is doing for the kids and community.
GO TIGERS.
>"Not really an Ironton fan"

*Two lines of text later

>GO TIGERS

You aren't fooling anyone.

Return to “Football”