Ironton 55 - 6 Coal Grove 2022

Beergogglebluez
SE

Re: Coal Grove Ironton, cant stop a moving train

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:54 pm You have to play on Friday night reguardless a team has zero transfers or 50 of them. Get used to it because it’s going to happen everywhere. College opened the portal and kids are going wherever. Open enrollment makes it easy to play everywhere. I don’t care if a team is full of d1 kids around here. You need them to beat the big city teams. Promote your team, send kids to college visits you will get those kids. This coming from a Portsmouth fan. I’d take every “recruit” in the state.
Sorry wrong post lol. This was meant for the ironton post, well one of the 756 of them.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
THEEE_GAME
Varsity

Post by THEEE_GAME »

Sonny Weaver wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:41 pm
Carmen Ohio wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:28 pm
Sonny Weaver wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:24 pm

I'll agree with that. My guess is Carpenter plays at UC as an upperclassman, Keyes never makes scholarship at Wisconsin and Carter ends up at KCU or the likes. IMO, Felder has the best chance at playing Power 5 D1 football before the others on the roster -- not sure he even has an offer as of right now though.
Well, in that case, what is everyone crying about. According to you they aren't as talented as advertised. Pendleton needs to step up his game.
won't hear me crying about it -- I'll state the facts, whether Ironton fans want to admit them or not, there is recruitment going on. And yes, they aren't as talented as advertised, if these guys were true D1 kids, they'd get to have pizza on the sideline vs Burg and Jackson like they did vs South Point.

But I've said before, I hope they get all the transfers, makes it more sweet when we beat them.
But you didn't. You lost to them already. Couldn't even score a TD.

gobucs20
Freshman Team

Post by gobucs20 »

Wow yet another post with supposedly grown men crying about another school. Grow up.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:54 pm
Sonny Weaver wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:53 pm
Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:46 pm Some of these replies are hilarious, line up and play quit worrying about what one kid is doing during the game, where he transferred from, etc. If anything irontons target should be huge, every team giving them their best shot, anything can happen they play the games for a reason
says the guy who transferred from OSU to LSU bc he couldn't beat out Haskins

lol

And won the Heisman and national title! It’s worth it to transfer!
Sunny besides crying on a high school football discussion board everyday, what have you accomplished? Come on, share with us. :lol:

Beergogglebluez
SE

Every topic. Same thing
Every topic. Same thing

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:43 pm 8A7EC9AB-E900-4797-856E-4E7A6E154055.jpeg
:lol:
What else can be talked about on this thread? Scoring predictions? :lol: Not one person has even said it will be close! Ironton gonna put those recruits to work on Friday night! Lol

Anderson83
Waterboy

Post by Anderson83 »

All the talk about transfers is boring. Kids will go where they want, and if they want to win and have a shot to play for titles they go to where is winning. Open enrollment is a thing and it will remain a thing. Ironton and Wheelersburg are the powerhouses of the south. Neither of these teams in my opinion will win state this year. Irontons lines are going to stop them from making it to the regional championship. Wheelersburg may make it a bit farther. They seem to be more improved. I'll support any team that that makes it that far weather it be mine or not. But for a team from this area to complete up state without transfers is like asking for the river to flow backwards for two hours.

Beergogglebluez
SE

mustard wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:28 pm
Beergogglebluez wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:43 pm 8A7EC9AB-E900-4797-856E-4E7A6E154055.jpeg
What else can be talked about on this thread? Scoring predictions? :lol: Not one person has even said it will be close! Ironton gonna put those recruits to work on Friday night! Lol
Lol no doubt but it seems no matter what somehow ironton or burg get in every thread.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:48 pm
mustard wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:28 pm
Lol no doubt but it seems no matter what somehow ironton or burg get in every thread.
Burg fans live for Ironton threads. :lol: They post more on Ironton threads than their own threads.

SiderSam
Waterboy

Post by SiderSam »

Only thing that can stop the I-train is a Hornet, Well not this year lol

🟠⬛️WESTSIDE🟠⬛️
MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

Ironton Fighting Transfers roll through OVC play then likely get whacked by a school north of US-22 in the playoffs.

BigSpoon
JV Team

Post by BigSpoon »

Team ovc wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:30 am
BigSpoon wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:31 pm
Team ovc wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:12 pm
You can’t listen to theee game he’s a troll who is always bashing local kids I have been to every Coal Grove game for the past 15 years and Hall is a great athlete I’m not sure on his exact stats this year but the stat leader has him at almost 1500 yards and 27 tds he probably had around 250 Friday against Gallia so I’d say he’s over 1700 in 7 games with 30 tds so I wouldn’t worry much about what he says but as for the game Friday I hope the hornets can get there passing game going a little more to try to open up the run a little and get Simpson involved a little more also he ran pretty good against Gallia but either way it’s going to be a tough game against a good Ironton team just hope for an injury free game for all the kids playing
I couldn’t imagine if Felder had 30+ carries a game. His stats would be ridiculous. Keys is a great back dont get me wrong, but hes not as shifty as Felder.
We’ll little fork since you have proved to everyone you can’t spell I’m sure you probably struggle at math also so I’ll try to help you out Hall is averaging 10.1 yards a carry so if he had 30 carries a game he would be at 2121 yards. Fielder is averaging 7.4 yards a carry so at 30 a game he would be at 1554 so instead of trying to compare the 2 and say how bad one is just admit they are both really good players that have bright futures
[/quote

Not taking anything from Hall! He just hasn’t seen a good defense so far. I mean look at the teams they have played. If Felder played 4 quarters against these weak ovc defenses, he would probably have over 2500 easy! Ironton is only running like 20 plays a game with starters in these ovc blowouts. Apples to oranges! I spelled Keyes wrong by accident. Look at the mess you typed! Grammar much bro? 😂😂😂😂

BigSpoon
JV Team

Post by BigSpoon »

I wonder what quarter the CG fans will start exiting Tank Memorial Stadium…

Ironton 50+
CG 12

fielddaddy
JV Team

Post by fielddaddy »

MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:22 pm Ironton Fighting Transfers roll through OVC play then likely get whacked by a school north of US-22 in the playoffs.
maybe you should worry about Gallia Academy getting wacked in the first round.
At least Ironton can get to the Semi-Finals if not the finals' :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

THEEE_GAME
Varsity

Post by THEEE_GAME »

MisterGalliaGuy2016 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:22 pm Ironton Fighting Transfers roll through OVC play then likely get whacked by a school north of US-22 in the playoffs.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1664978741788.jpg

THEEE_GAME
Varsity

Post by THEEE_GAME »

BigSpoon wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:04 am
BigSpoon wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:31 pm

I couldn’t imagine if Felder had 30+ carries a game. His stats would be ridiculous. Keys is a great back dont get me wrong, but hes not as shifty as Felder.
We’ll little fork since you have proved to everyone you can’t spell I’m sure you probably struggle at math also so I’ll try to help you out Hall is averaging 10.1 yards a carry so if he had 30 carries a game he would be at 2121 yards. Fielder is averaging 7.4 yards a carry so at 30 a game he would be at 1554 so instead of trying to compare the 2 and say how bad one is just admit they are both really good players that have bright futures
[/quote

Not taking anything from Hall! He just hasn’t seen a good defense so far. I mean look at the teams they have played. If Felder played 4 quarters against these weak ovc defenses, he would probably have over 2500 easy! Ironton is only running like 20 plays a game with starters in these ovc blowouts. Apples to oranges! I spelled Keyes wrong by accident. Look at the mess you typed! Grammar much bro? 😂😂😂😂
Hall is SLOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

THEEE_GAME wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:07 am
Now that is funny! :lol:

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

THEEE_GAME wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:08 am
[/quote

:lol: Big Spoon's Math or Dreams are severely inflated. Felder would have to run for 357 yards per game!

Team ovc
Freshman Team

Post by Team ovc »

[/quote

Runs a 4.6 40 and finished 3rd in the state track meet in the 110 hurdles sounds like he’s slow

THEEE_GAME
Varsity

Post by THEEE_GAME »

Team ovc wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:15 am

Runs a 4.6 40 and finished 3rd in the state track meet in the 110 hurdles sounds like he’s slow

Slow. Looks like he's running in sand.

Return to “Football”