Riding the Bench

Re: WK8 Beaver Eastern - Notre Dame

Post by NewApproved »

Going with Eastern for the win.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Hot topic. Maybe notre dame has things figured out so I’ll go with them.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Tigernation2021
Varsity

Post by Tigernation2021 »

Eastern Pike is fairly solid against the run but offensively they struggle big time, they were lucky to get out of SV with the win. Going with ND by 2 scores.

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

Post by Lonesome Polecat »

Get on the Titan Train. Its leaving with or without you

DcP3407
Riding the Bench

Post by DcP3407 »

Good win last week for ND. I say they keep it going this week.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

I think ND uses that Green game to really get something going in league play think they'll take this one by a couple scores.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

ND gotta be on alert for a letdown game after playing Northwest and Green last two weeks. Eastern is capable of pulling the upset here but I think ND gets it done. I’ll say ND wins 34-26.*

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

I feel Green has a better rushing attack than Eastern and ND held Green to 2 first half TDS. no offensive TDS in the second half for Green. So this will be a game about if ND stays focus and wants to keep that home game playoff spot. I think they will!! ND 35-14

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

ND.

NewApproved
Riding the Bench

Post by NewApproved »

Lonesome Polecat wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:48 am Get on the Titan Train. Its leaving with or without you
I would not call it a train with the remaining schedule. Although, any losses from this point would be a train wreck.

Tee Higgins
Riding the Bench

Post by Tee Higgins »

Titan Train is rolling right thru Eastern this week.

There's three things in life that's certain: Death, taxes, and 85 will always be open.
Postgame
Waterboy

Post by Postgame »

Going with ND. They need to utilize their passing game more. They have athletic receivers and last week I think that’s what helped them win against Green.

TheDarkKnightRises
Waterboy

Post by TheDarkKnightRises »

I got the birds on this one. I think the Eagle defensive line will be the difference.

RiverBallFan1
Freshman Team

Post by RiverBallFan1 »

Eastern won’t, can’t, stop Hart! That should be enough, but if Cassidy is the QB then it’s definitely a ND win!

"Come on Dave, give me a break" Ted Templeton UNCHAINED!
Postgame
Waterboy

Post by Postgame »

RiverBallFan1 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:13 am Eastern won’t, can’t, stop Hart! That should be enough, but if Cassidy is the QB then it’s definitely a ND win!
That’s true, but no matter who is QB, having a more balanced offense by utilizing the talented receivers will be more beneficial to the team than just handing the ball off to Hart most of the game.

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

RiverBallFan1 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:13 am Eastern won’t, can’t, stop Hart! That should be enough, but if Cassidy is the QB then it’s definitely a ND win!
Said Cassidy’s dad

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

Lonesome Polecat wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:49 am
Said Cassidy’s dad
Really?? So someone gives props to a freshman kid that is gonna be a heck of a quarterback next year and quite frankly plays as well and if not better than the senior, your saying it must be his dad??? Man all you do is call people names and bash anyone that don’t suck right along with the coaches. This forum is for discussions and if you don’t like what you read then stay off so you don’t get so butt hurt about it.. Truth is that freshman quarterback opened some eyes up last week with the win over Green and showed he can play and I my self up in the bleachers last Saturday night heard a lot of people saying that Cassidy should be the QB and after the actions of the senior QB that showed he apparently didn’t care about his team mates and coaches, Cassidy should probably be the starter the rest of year but everyone knows the senior will be back and will give all the coach haters out there and on here fuel to make you mad!

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

BillyBob21 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:18 pm
Lonesome Polecat wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:49 am
Said Cassidy’s dad
Really?? So someone gives props to a freshman kid that is gonna be a heck of a quarterback next year and quite frankly plays as well and if not better than the senior, your saying it must be his dad??? Man all you do is call people names and bash anyone that don’t suck right along with the coaches. This forum is for discussions and if you don’t like what you read then stay off so you don’t get so butt hurt about it.. Truth is that freshman quarterback opened some eyes up last week with the win over Green and showed he can play and I my self up in the bleachers last Saturday night heard a lot of people saying that Cassidy should be the QB and after the actions of the senior QB that showed he apparently didn’t care about his team mates and coaches, Cassidy should probably be the starter the rest of year but everyone knows the senior will be back and will give all the coach haters out there and on here fuel to make you mad!
Now who is butt hurt lol.

Return to “Football”