Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
MORBaseball
Waterboy

Re: WK8 Bloom-Carroll - Logan Elm

Post by MORBaseball »

Both of these teams lost the opening game of the season before reeling off 6 straight wins to enter this game at 6-1. Although just week 8, the winner of this game will likely be the Mid-State League Buckeye Division Champion.
You can watch this game live on the 'CLN - Your Hometown Connection' YouTube channel...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmhCIX ... A/featured

or on the Innerphase Video Productions facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/InnerphaseVideo

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

BC a little too strong

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

A little surprised that there isn't more interest with these two schools. Maybe there are just not that many people from these two schools that post on SEOP?

Old_Timer_21
Waterboy

Post by Old_Timer_21 »

I've watched both teams play this year. I feel that BC is a better team. Logan Elm plays great defense and runs the ball well, which is BC's formula as well. However, I feel BC has the horses and better overall athletes than LE. Where LE has a great running back, BC has 2. I think LE will keep it close, especially early on, but BC has the experience and the athletes. I'll go with BC 35-14 or 35-21 range.

mt1fan
Freshman Team

Post by mt1fan »

LE is dangerous. They play with a lot of passion. No surprise to see them sitting 6-1. I think they show up and knock off a BC who has been dominant for years.

Old_Timer_21
Waterboy

Post by Old_Timer_21 »

It could happen. That's one of the great things about high school football and it wouldn't shock me that much if they did. However... the game is at BC. I'm not a BC supporter by any means, but look at what they did against Teays Valley last year in week 9 at home. That was because BC has the extra experience and practice of those deep playoff runs. That adds up and makes a huge difference. Do I think talent wise last year BC was 49-0 better than TV? No. BC had the playoff runs, experience in big games and weeks upon weeks of extra practice. Teays Valley did not and it showed. It'll show again Friday night. Logan Elm is a solid team, but still not on BC's level.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

VetteMan wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:43 pm A little surprised that there isn't more interest with these two schools. Maybe there are just not that many people from these two schools that post on SEOP?
I'm not really surprised these are 2 teams that don't really get talked about on here. BC though has built a solid program and has been doing well in post season play these last few years.

MORBaseball
Waterboy

Post by MORBaseball »

MORBaseball wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:08 am Both of these teams lost the opening game of the season before reeling off 6 straight wins to enter this game at 6-1. Although just week 8, the winner of this game will likely be the Mid-State League Buckeye Division Champion.
You can watch this game live on the 'CLN - Your Hometown Connection' YouTube channel...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmhCIX ... A/featured

or on the Innerphase Video Productions facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/InnerphaseVideo

Unfortunately the television/internet broadcast of this game has been canceled due to several members of the Innerphase Video Productions crew testing positive for Covid.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

greygoose wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:42 pm
VetteMan wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:43 pm A little surprised that there isn't more interest with these two schools. Maybe there are just not that many people from these two schools that post on SEOP?
I'm not really surprised these are 2 teams that don't really get talked about on here. BC though has built a solid program and has been doing well in post season play these last few years.
BC has never had a consistent posting community, at any time or place.

Other problem is it’s just accepted that everything runs through BC on the football side.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

formerfcfan wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:46 pm
greygoose wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:42 pm
BC has never had a consistent posting community, at any time or place.

Other problem is it’s just accepted that everything runs through BC on the football side.
Thanks. It just seemed to me that when Coach Bart was at LE, that there were always people talking or posting about LE pretty often. I was probably just mistaken.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Logan Elm has a good group of kids that are playing with a lot of confidence. The defense has been solid and Reid is obviously the centerpiece of the offense, but that's also becoming more diversified, so Blayton doesn't have to carry most of the load.

Logan Elm people are going to be cautious, because this is the first winning season they've had since 2015 and Bloom-Carroll has been on an incredible run. Obviously, Logan Elm people are hoping and pulling for the Braves to pull off the upset, but it's probably going to take a pretty clean game from LE and Bloom-Carroll making a couple of key mistakes.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

07/07

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

13/07 LE