Post by Ironmen98 »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 6:48 pm
Ironmen98 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:28 pm
MadeInRossCounty wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:27 pm

With Lee out,
Jackson
WCH
CAVS
So Chilli was a one man show. Sad , you should back your school.

I’ve watched this league since day 1, this is Chillicothes year to win it.
Not taking the bait. If you have been watching since day one then your not new to this, your a veteran so show some class.
Let was the heart and soul of this team. Never said the Cavs coaching staff would stop coaching or the rest of team not play hard and quit. Just said it's going to be much much more difficult now. Don't expect them to win it now, but that doesn't mean they can't or won't.
No you said with him hurt you’ll now take Jackson.

T45601
Waterboy

Re: WK8 Chillicothe - Washington FAC BIG GAME

Post by T45601 »

I want to believe Chillicothe will win, but I have no faith in the Coach.

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

VetteMan wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:17 pm
Ironmen34 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 11:11 pm I think no matter who wins these two teams will finish 1 and 2 in the final league standings
So are you saying that you think that they both will beat the Ironmen?
I wouldn’t be surprised. They are both very very talented this year. This is their year to get it done.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I just wanted to make sure that that's what you were saying. You're very much entitled to your opinion.

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

What are the keys to the game for each team to win ?

WCH
I think if they come out and score early and often and the defense can contain the Chillicothe big plays on offense we can win this game. Even with their best player out. Chilly has the athletes and good coaching to match up with any school in the FAC on any given day. Im sure their kids will be motivated especially being in the underdog role this week given to them by many people.

WCH needs to come out and just take care of business like the previous weeks.

Chilly
If they can come out and put up big points early and have a lead that could spell problems for Washington. They have only had to play from behind one time and Western Brown held on in that shoot out

Good Luck All and Lets Go Big Blue Lions ! Just wanted to Clarify since both teams are Blue lol

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

mt1fan wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:11 pm I'm taking WCH. Chillicothe is one dimensional w/o Lee. Trace held Galloway to 2 receptions and kept Netter at bay too. Sell out for the pass because the run game doesn't exist now. Also, if WCH can keep their cool and talk a little trash they will cause Chilli to act out. Little to no discipline. Multiple unsportsmanlike penalties in the Trace game. Make no mistake, Trace had this game won, but one mental mistake caused the game to shift and allowed Chilli to get their chance. Championship football teams find a way to win and Chilli was able to find a way. Looking forward to the fireworks Friday night!
WCH keep their cool-they have been one of the most undisciplined teams in the state the past 5 years.

mt1fan
Freshman Team

Post by mt1fan »

jose wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:53 am
mt1fan wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:11 pm I'm taking WCH. Chillicothe is one dimensional w/o Lee. Trace held Galloway to 2 receptions and kept Netter at bay too. Sell out for the pass because the run game doesn't exist now. Also, if WCH can keep their cool and talk a little trash they will cause Chilli to act out. Little to no discipline. Multiple unsportsmanlike penalties in the Trace game. Make no mistake, Trace had this game won, but one mental mistake caused the game to shift and allowed Chilli to get their chance. Championship football teams find a way to win and Chilli was able to find a way. Looking forward to the fireworks Friday night!
WCH keep their cool-they have been one of the most undisciplined teams in the state the past 5 years.
key word is "if".

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

mt1fan wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:57 am
key word is "if".
Discipline will cost WCH vs either Chillicothe or Jackson.

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

jose wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:23 am

key word is "if".
Well it has been a problem this group has improved and I think they know the importance. Each week we've seen a little improvement if they cut down on the penalty's we will and keep playing the way they have it will put the Blue Lions in a good position to win . This week that will be huge against Chillicothe .

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

wch125 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:31 am

key word is "if".
Well it has been a problem this group has improved and I think they know the importance. Each week we've seen a little improvement if they cut down on the penalty's we will and keep playing the way they have it will put the Blue Lions in a good position to win . This week that will be huge against Chillicothe .
Improved? Saw taunting last week, a couple more undisciplined acts. True undiscipline will pop back up in a tight game.

mt1fan
Freshman Team

Post by mt1fan »

jose wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:57 am

Improved? Saw taunting last week, a couple more undisciplined acts. True undiscipline will pop back up in a tight game.
I think both teams will get penalized for undisciplined acts. I want to think WCH and Chilli have been stressing the importance of a clean game but my gut tells me this may be the most penalized game in the state Friday night.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Ironmen98 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:02 pm
Ironmen98 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:28 pm

So Chilli was a one man show. Sad , you should back your school.

I’ve watched this league since day 1, this is Chillicothes year to win it.
Not taking the bait. If you have been watching since day one then your not new to this, your a veteran so show some class.
Let was the heart and soul of this team. Never said the Cavs coaching staff would stop coaching or the rest of team not play hard and quit. Just said it's going to be much much more difficult now. Don't expect them to win it now, but that doesn't mean they can't or won't.
With Lee out.
Jackson
WCH
Cavs.
Still have to play the Games. Hope I'm wrong.

Chilli->SD
Waterboy

Post by Chilli->SD »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:23 pm
Ironmen98 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:02 pm
With Lee out.
Jackson
WCH
Cavs.
Still have to play the Games. Hope I'm wrong.
Could be interesting if all three split a title at 4-1. WCH beats Chillicothe, Jackson beats WCH, Chillicothe beats Jackson? Mix and match those combinations and we'd have a first ever three way shared FAC title.

I'm only here because the Navy said so!
bluelioncrew
Waterboy

Post by bluelioncrew »

Must not have seen Greenfield during that game last week huh? Sure there was taunting but it was both ways. There's a difference between being undisciplined and having a swagger/edge to a team.

mt1fan
Freshman Team

Post by mt1fan »

bluelioncrew wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:25 pm

Must not have seen Greenfield during that game last week huh? Sure there was taunting but it was both ways. There's a difference between being undisciplined and having a swagger/edge to a team.
Taunting is swagger?

FACSPORTS
JV Team

Post by FACSPORTS »

Man this is a big game! I've been able to watch both teams in person this season and have noticed discipline issues with both teams. I agree that this game will come down to who keeps their cool. Both teams I saw issues with players mouthing their opponent and officials after plays. I was able to find box scores for games that WCH and Chillicothe have played through digital scout, and right now Chillicothe is averaging 6 penalties for 64 yards per game, while WCH is averaging 9 penalties for 90 yards per game. Last week Chillicothe was flagged 10 times for 120yds and WCH was flagged 11 times for 100yds. Each school has had over 200yds in penalties the last two weeks combined. Yikes.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

FAC championship game

Bluelion2816
Waterboy

Post by Bluelion2816 »

mt1fan wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:28 pm
bluelioncrew wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:25 pm

Taunting is swagger?
I guess it depends what your definition of "taunting" is. Players playing with emotion is often confused by other fan bases as taunting or undisciplined acts. These kids watch NFL/College games on Saturdays and Sundays and try to replicate what those guys are doing. Does that make it right or wrong? I guess that's not for us to decide. However, I will say this... I have never seen a successful team play with no emotion.

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Ironmen98 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:07 pm FAC championship game
Did Jackson run into the injury bug?
I know the Cavs have, but I didn't hear about any Jackson players being hurt?

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

MadeInRossCounty wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:20 pm
Ironmen98 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:07 pm FAC championship game
Did Jackson run into the injury bug?
I know the Cavs have, but I didn't hear about any Jackson players being hurt?
Been hurt most of the year. Happens ever year to every team.

Return to “Football”