Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

South Gallia appears to be decent but it won’t be enough

Eagles 30
Rebs 6

Geronimo
SEOP

Re: WK8 Eastern Meigs - South Gallia

Post by Geronimo »

Hard schedule out for SG to make the playoffs !!! But good luck.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

South Gallia usually goes 0-10 so this year has been amazing for them not matter what happens rest of the season. I hope they keep it up and the kids stay together and playing.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
Greencat
Waterboy

Post by Greencat »

South Gallia is one of the worst teams in SEO. Don't let the record fool you. Waterford's JV put up numbers on them.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Greencat wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:49 pm South Gallia is one of the worst teams in SEO. Don't let the record fool you. Waterford's JV put up numbers on them.
I know zero about them. I just notice 0-10 every year.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

South Gallia has not always been 0-10. In the short 26 year history of the school there has been 4 playoff appearances. I will grant you this the past 7 years have been rough with the last trip to the playoffs being 2015. I am really happy for the kids and the community for the 4 wins so far this year, best since the 2015 season! Yes the last 4 games are tough for a fairly young team. SG gave Waterford a game for the first 22 minutes but when Waterford got the TD right before halftime it snowballed on the young pups. Now the key is how this group faces what is actually the first adversely they face as a group in football at any level. The potential is there but is probably a year or two away!

Good Luck Rebels!
ONCE A REBEL ALWAYS A REBEL!
Last edited by MTSWNGRVSG on Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Eastern should cruise in this one. SG doesn’t have a quality win, but I’m glad they have some wins because we can use the playoff points for a home game. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
MichaelMichaelson
Waterboy

Post by MichaelMichaelson »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:21 am Eastern should cruise in this one. SG doesn’t have a quality win, but I’m glad they have some wins because we can use the playoff points for a home game. :mrgreen:
hahaha i cant wait until the rebels destroy the eagles

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

14/00 Eastern

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
j9racing
Freshman Team

Post by j9racing »

Eastern 21 South gallia 0 final

SG REBEL

Post by SG REBEL »

What. Just. Happened. I really do blame this on Kent. He’s driving so many athletes away from SG other than basketball players. Go back to Racine.

SG REBEL

Post by SG REBEL »

MTSWNGRVSG wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:48 pm South Gallia has not always been 0-10. In the short 26 year history of the school there has been 4 playoff appearances. I will grant you this the past 7 years have been rough with the last trip to the playoffs being 2015. I am really happy for the kids and the community for the 4 wins so far this year, best since the 2015 season! Yes the last 4 games are tough for a fairly young team. SG gave Waterford a game for the first 22 minutes but when Waterford got the TD right before halftime it snowballed on the young pups. Now the key is how this group faces what is actually the first adversely they face as a group in football at any level. The potential is there but is probably a year or two away!

Good Luck Rebels!
ONCE A REBEL ALWAYS A REBEL!
Next year is THE YEAR. We’re wiping the floor with anyone from the TVC and off to greener pastures in the much better SOC. Never got any respect in the TVC. Darn Meigs and Athens counties are full of it. I’ll never step foot in them again.

Bmoc616
Riding the Bench

Post by Bmoc616 »

SG REBEL wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:03 pm What. Just. Happened. I really do blame this on Kent. He’s driving so many athletes away from SG other than basketball players. Go back to Racine.
He hasn’t been the AD for 2 years. Obviously you’re not an actual fan or you would know that.

SG REBEL

Post by SG REBEL »

Bmoc616 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:30 am
SG REBEL wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:03 pm What. Just. Happened. I really do blame this on Kent. He’s driving so many athletes away from SG other than basketball players. Go back to Racine.
He hasn’t been the AD for 2 years. Obviously you’re not an actual fan or you would know that.
He’s principal there bud

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Saw where game was 0-0 at half. Young Rebels must of given good account for them selves. Keep grinding Rebels, trust the process!

Go Rebels!

Bmoc616
Riding the Bench

Post by Bmoc616 »

SG REBEL wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:02 am
Bmoc616 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:30 am
He’s principal there bud
LOL…….No he’s not. He’s never been anything other than the AD and a teacher at SGHS. Nice try though.

Return to “Football”