Waterford
Waterford should win out.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Re: WK8 Waterford - Southern

Post by Gray Cat »

Stan Smith wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:10 pm Waterford
Waterford should win out.
I wouldn't bet the farm on them winning out if I were you.

Tee Higgins
Riding the Bench

Post by Tee Higgins »

Good luck in Waterford tonight Tornadoes. Go get em.

There's three things in life that's certain: Death, taxes, and 85 will always be open.
Blue Tartan
Waterboy

Post by Blue Tartan »

Good luck to Cassady and the Doe's and keep in mind you are down two or three scores before you step on the field over there at Waterford so you gotta score a bunch to beat them.

Living the dream in Middleport Metro
Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Blue Tartan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:28 pm Good luck to Cassady and the Doe's and keep in mind you are down two or three scores before you step on the field over there at Waterford so you gotta score a bunch to beat them.
This is such bs. We play there every other year and the officiating is fine. The tvc hocking outside of Trimble is so bad every year that Waterford wouldn't need help from the officials even if they could get it. Here's an idea, complain that your program needs to get better

Blue Tartan
Waterboy

Post by Blue Tartan »

Ff3233 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:39 pm
Blue Tartan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:28 pm Good luck to Cassady and the Doe's and keep in mind you are down two or three scores before you step on the field over there at Waterford so you gotta score a bunch to beat them.
This is such bs. We play there every other year and the officiating is fine. The tvc hocking outside of Trimble is so bad every year that Waterford wouldn't need help from the officials even if they could get it. Here's an idea, complain that your program needs to get better
Can't say what happens when you play there but when a key Hocking division game is played there the complaints are a plenty. I've witnessed a few games there myself and I have seen most of the Hocking teams complain about it. So you should feel lucky that it doesn't happen to you, but when is the last time Waterford has beaten your team? The fact that they know they can't beat you no matter the officials might be why they don't hire the fav crew when they play you.

Stan Smith
Freshman Team

Post by Stan Smith »

Blue Tartan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:44 pm
Can't say what happens when you play there but when a key Hocking division game is played there the complaints are a plenty. I've witnessed a few games there myself and I have seen most of the Hocking teams complain about it. So you should feel lucky that it doesn't happen to you, but when is the last time Waterford has beaten your team? The fact that they know they can't beat you no matter the officials might be why they don't hire the fav crew when they play you.
Waterford doesn't hire the officials. Get over it. I went over how the officials are assigned a few weeks ago.

Blue Tartan
Waterboy

Post by Blue Tartan »

Stan Smith wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:03 pm
Waterford doesn't hire the officials. Get over it. I went over how the officials are assigned a few weeks ago.
The coaches/schools can pick who they want and don't want to officiate their games. So, yea they do pay them and they can pick who they get.

Stan Smith
Freshman Team

Post by Stan Smith »

Blue Tartan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:04 pm

The coaches/schools can pick who they want and don't want to officiate their games. So, yea they do pay them and they can pick who they get.
Nope

Blue Tartan
Waterboy

Post by Blue Tartan »

Stan Smith wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:05 pm

Nope
Yep.

Blue Tartan
Waterboy

Post by Blue Tartan »

Nope
Did you see the video the coach from Eastern shared of the play at Waterford? If that didn't have homer written all over it nothing does. :lol:

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

I was at the Trimble game last year that was played at Waterford. Can't get any more key than that one and it was officiated fine. Plus we all know that officials are assigned games not chosen by the home team. Also the fact they know they can beat any other team in the tvc not named Trimble would be another reason why they don't/wouldn't do this. Pretty much the same explanation you used when they play us

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Blue Tartan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:06 pm

Nope
Yep.
Look up the definition of assignor. That is how officials get games in all sports, they are assigned and its up to the officials to accept or reject based on their schedule. Again, I say you should be saying your team needs to get better. If they are in tvc hocking you should have that on infinite repeat outside of Trimble and waterford

Blue Tartan
Waterboy

Post by Blue Tartan »

Ff3233 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:09 pm
I was at the Trimble game last year that was played at Waterford. Can't get any more key than that one and it was officiated fine. Plus we all know that officials are assigned games not chosen by the home team. Also the fact they know they can beat any other team in the tvc not named Trimble would be another reason why they don't/wouldn't do this. Pretty much the same explanation you used when they play us
Not saying they do it every game. But they do it for sure. And having an assigner does not mean a school can't choose who they get to officiate. They can and do at times.

Blue Tartan
Waterboy

Post by Blue Tartan »

So, back to my post, good luck to Cass and the Tornadoes. You know with this being a key game you are already down by two or three scores before you step on the field so light it up tonight so none of that will matter.

Stan Smith
Freshman Team

Post by Stan Smith »

Blue Tartan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:14 pm

Not saying they do it every game. But they do it for sure. And having an assigner does not mean a school can't choose who they get to officiate. They can and do at times.
You seem pretty confident of this. Care to prove it?

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Blue Tartan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:16 pm So, back to my post, good luck to Cass and the Tornadoes. You know with this being a key game you are already down by two or three scores before you step on the field so light it up tonight so none of that will matter.
Last 2 games at Racine Waterford won 55-0 and 47-12 we must have a traveling crew

Blue Tartan
Waterboy

Post by Blue Tartan »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:20 pm
Blue Tartan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:16 pm So, back to my post, good luck to Cass and the Tornadoes. You know with this being a key game you are already down by two or three scores before you step on the field so light it up tonight so none of that will matter.
Last 2 games at Racine Waterford won 55-0 and 47-12 we must have a traveling crew
Yea that proves that they don't hire homers at home. I guess you got me there LOL.

Blue Tartan
Waterboy

Post by Blue Tartan »

Stan Smith wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:19 pm
Blue Tartan wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:14 pm
You seem pretty confident of this. Care to prove it?
I'll let you prove me wrong LOL. I'll wait.

Return to “Football”