Waterford 44 - 6 Southern 2022

jsteth
Waterboy

Re: Waterford 44 - 6 Southern 2022

Post by jsteth »

Fletchlives wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:52 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:57 am
Ff3233 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:45 am

The only way I made that Waterford quote would be pertaining to this year. Will see how NY does vs a bad VC, then I might put them in the decent category. But how can any true football knowledgeable fan in the tvc think the conference is anything but bad this year. Will again reiterate that NY, Trimble and Waterford are 3 really good programs.
I see where you are now on this, and keep in mind that Waterford program you say is really good has a losing record against Eastern. I know you don't want to give any credit to Eastern but facts are facts and sometimes get in the way of a good team bashing. :mrgreen:
You are truly an embarrassment to Eastern, the county and the entire TVC. I guarantee the coaching staff doe not appreciate yo coming on here and stirring things up for the kids. And remember, its the kids at that play and have to read the crap you so-called adults post on here. Sad that you have something positive and productive to say on here. However, I hope the Eastern Eagles have great success in spite of you .
Curious why it is SAD that someone has something positive and productive to say regarding eastern?? and why is someone saying something positive and productive about eastern an embarrassment to eastern??

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Re: Waterford 44 - 6 Southern 2022

Post by thirtyonetrap »

jsteth wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:50 pm
Fletchlives wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:52 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:57 am

I see where you are now on this, and keep in mind that Waterford program you say is really good has a losing record against Eastern. I know you don't want to give any credit to Eastern but facts are facts and sometimes get in the way of a good team bashing. :mrgreen:
You are truly an embarrassment to Eastern, the county and the entire TVC. I guarantee the coaching staff doe not appreciate yo coming on here and stirring things up for the kids. And remember, its the kids at that play and have to read the crap you so-called adults post on here. Sad that you have something positive and productive to say on here. However, I hope the Eastern Eagles have great success in spite of you .
Curious why it is SAD that someone has something positive and productive to say regarding eastern?? and why is someone saying something positive and productive about eastern an embarrassment to eastern??
Exactly!

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.

Return to “Football”