Trimble 39 - 0 Belpre 2022

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Trimble 39 - 0 Belpre 2022

Post by Glousterite »

Thoughts?
Hopefully the Tomcats are making this their homecoming game. May be the last game they win for the year.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: WK8 Belpre - Trimble

Post by VetteMan »

Not the type of season that the Tomcats are accustomed too. They should win this game pretty easily.

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

VetteMan wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 1:39 am Not the type of season that the Tomcats are accustomed too. They should win this game pretty easily.
Adapt, overcome, and finish strong. That’s all we can be hopeful for at this point.

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Belpre by 7. Nah just kidding aren’t they horrible. Trimble by 28 and possible running clock.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

Belpre 0
Trimble 73

Tomcat22
Waterboy

Post by Tomcat22 »

coachK wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:06 am Belpre 0
Trimble 73
Trimble will win this game but they haven’t shown that they have the ability to score 73 points. Good luck to both teams, stay healthy.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

We hope Thimble wins out. We can use the playoff points and if they beat Waterford we win the Hocking. They do have a chance since they don’t play them at Waterford.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:17 am We hope Thimble wins out. We can use the playoff points and if they beat Waterford we win the Hocking. They do have a chance since they don’t play them at Waterford.
You mean you share the Hocking?

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Glousterite wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:44 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:17 am We hope Thimble wins out. We can use the playoff points and if they beat Waterford we win the Hocking. They do have a chance since they don’t play them at Waterford.
You mean you share the Hocking?
Still champions either way. And the way Racine beat up on Thimble, everywhere but the final score just because the coach chocked, they might have a chance against Waterford. Of course playing at Waterford means they are already down by 14 before they step off the bus. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
MichaelMichaelson
Waterboy

Post by MichaelMichaelson »

coachK wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:06 am Belpre 0
Trimble 73
Belpre 38 Trimble 7

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

We’ll beat the brakes off of Belpre and plan to win our last three games. So those of you who are taking delight and predicting doom for the Cats are about to see what happens when Tomcat Nation rises up. And for those of you who are current and former Trimble coaches on here poor mouthing us shame on you. Jealous much? 😡

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

Gray Cat wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:21 pm We’ll beat the brakes off of Belpre and plan to win our last three games. So those of you who are taking delight and predicting doom for the Cats are about to see what happens when Tomcat Nation rises up. And for those of you who are current and former Trimble coaches on here poor mouthing us shame on you. Jealous much? 😡
Not a current or former coach, and definitely not poor mouthing. Played football for Trimble for 10 years. From 3rd to 12th grade. I’m just calling it how I see it. We’re down this year. Sucks to see, but you’re going to have that from time to time.

boss8
JV Team

Post by boss8 »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:40 am Belpre by 7. Nah just kidding aren’t they horrible. Trimble by 28 and possible running clock.
28? I know Trimble hasn’t had the the type of season they expect but they will score whatever they want in this game. Belpre is the worst team in the State of Ohio.

K00ND0GGER
Riding the Bench

Post by K00ND0GGER »

boss8 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:42 am
Beergogglebluez wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:40 am Belpre by 7. Nah just kidding aren’t they horrible. Trimble by 28 and possible running clock.
28? I know Trimble hasn’t had the the type of season they expect but they will score whatever they want in this game. Belpre is the worst team in the State of Ohio.
Yes this is the game that the young Tomcats need right now. It will be like the glory days of recent years complete with a running clock and a shutout. I doubt Phil will run it up too much so I'll say 60-0. It might just be enough to get the confidence of this young team back enough to finish the season on a high note. :mrgreen:

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

K00ND0GGER wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:24 pm
Yes this is the game that the young Tomcats need right now. It will be like the glory days of recent years complete with a running clock and a shutout. I doubt Phil will run it up too much so I'll say 60-0. It might just be enough to get the confidence of this young team back enough to finish the season on a high note. :mrgreen:
Trimble will be lucky to score 28, for a team that has only hit 28 points once this season with how bad they are right now, if they didn’t barely beat southern then i might have even taken belpre in this one even with their program the way that it is

K00ND0GGER
Riding the Bench

Post by K00ND0GGER »

Tvcfanatic wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:37 pm

Trimble will be lucky to score 28, for a team that has only hit 28 points once this season with how bad they are right now, if they didn’t barely beat southern then i might have even taken belpre in this one even with their program the way that it is
I see I hurt your feelings and it has caused you to make such a laughable prediction. You'll look foolish after the game. :mrgreen:

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

K00ND0GGER wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:47 pm
Tvcfanatic wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:37 pm

I see I hurt your feelings and it has caused you to make such a laughable prediction. You'll look foolish after the game. :mrgreen:
No i was joking about the taking belpre and scoring 28 but i truly don't see trimble scoring over 50 on them

aschlosser15
Waterboy

Post by aschlosser15 »

Any update on a final score?

Lakers23
Riding the Bench

Post by Lakers23 »

39-0 Trimble.Yes they could have scored at will if they wanted to.Jv qb played a lot with the number ones 2nd qt.Jv played the 2nd half.

Return to “Football”