Tayvion Galloway

MT1996
Waterboy

Re: Tayvion Galloway

Post by MT1996 »

Spaceman33 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:59 pm
MT1996 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:48 am
Spaceman33 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:04 am

One runs a 4.7 and other runs a 5.3. Ones more athletic and talented as well. Old Miami trace feller keeps saying far from playing at their respective colleges haha Kentucky rotates 5 TEs in and all get over 20 snaps per game, also graduating two TE this year. LSU has a true freshman and only 2 TE on scholarship. They both will see the field early and both will play in the SEC. But one is much higher level than the other and I think most of us folks know who that is based off the offer lists and rankings and camps attended.
Not from Miami Trash at all but nice try youngster. I wish both TE's the best of luck as well. Plus if your talking about Galloway getting all the offers as I assume you are insinuating it's from that guy that couldn't handle the Military and went Awol.
I did hear about that. Real crazy stuff but I’m not the one to say much about that it’s not my business. But I don’t normally talk too much trash behind an account without a name connected to it.
Yeah that would be all bad for someone. Internet warriors. What ever happened to the old days? Those times should be brought back.

Spaceman33
Waterboy

Post by Spaceman33 »

MT1996 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:24 pm
Spaceman33 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:59 pm
MT1996 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:48 am

Not from Miami Trash at all but nice try youngster. I wish both TE's the best of luck as well. Plus if your talking about Galloway getting all the offers as I assume you are insinuating it's from that guy that couldn't handle the Military and went Awol.
I did hear about that. Real crazy stuff but I’m not the one to say much about that it’s not my business. But I don’t normally talk too much trash behind an account without a name connected to it.
Yeah that would be all bad for someone. Internet warriors. What ever happened to the old days? Those times should be brought back.
They wouldn’t. It’s snowflake country now.

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

saw Tayvion tweet this petition last night to start Spring Ball/7v7 in Ohio.

https://www.change.org/p/allow-ohio-hs- ... c3ZQ%3D%3D

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Heard he’s no longer playing basketball at Chillicothe and moving on to another school?

Return to “Football”