Thoughts?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
go court house
Freshman Team

Re: WK10 Rival Washington - Miami Trace

Post by go court house »

Throw the record books out....

I think this game comes down to which wch team shows up after getting throttled by Jackson. If it is the "we are pissed off and co.ing for blood" team, court house has way more talent on the field than Trace. If it is the "woe is me, we are not as good as we thought we were" wch team, MT will come into Gardner Park and smack court house in the mouth.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Based on the first 2/3 of the season:

Washington CH 49
Miami Trace 26

Based on early league outcomes:

Washington CH 42
Miami Trace 35

Based on how each played at Jackson:

Miami Trace 62
Washington 7

I’ve truly never seen a team seem to care less about playing in a huge late season game than WCH last week. But, these are teenagers and this is definitely a county rivalry. Washington kids will get it back going and win 42-28.

mt1fan
Freshman Team

Post by mt1fan »

Love this matchup. A lot of talent on the field. Records don't matter. Fayette County will be shut down and Gardner Park will be absolutely electric! Bring on Friday!

baller
Waterboy

Post by baller »

I know as a Waverly fan we would love to see MT get a win. Would give us a lot of needed points. Good luck to you.

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

After watching Miami trace last week for the 2nd time this year I think they outright win, they’ve got the horses to do it

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

go court house wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:17 pm Throw the record books out....

I think this game comes down to which wch team shows up after getting throttled by Jackson. If it is the "we are pissed off and co.ing for blood" team, court house has way more talent on the field than Trace. If it is the "woe is me, we are not as good as we thought we were" wch team, MT will come into Gardner Park and smack court house in the mouth.

Jackson didn’t throttle MT. It was a dog fight. If this game is measured by both teams performance against Jackson. Miami Trace fought TEN TIMES as hard as WCH.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

MT is a team full of scrappers and they're going to show up to play, they lost to Jackson should've taken down Chillicothe and now get WCH coming off huge loss. I don't think it's a question of whether or not MT is going to be ready for this game or not I'll put money on it these guys are going to show up once again and scrap till the end. Question I have and everyone is going to have after that WCH loss what frame of mind are they going to be in.

TrueFan
JV Team

Post by TrueFan »

baller wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:52 am I know as a Waverly fan we would love to see MT get a win. Would give us a lot of needed points. Good luck to you.
It will only give you an additional 5.5 level 2 points.

Jackofalltrades
Waterboy

Post by Jackofalltrades »

WCH will be ready!!!!

Oldman1952
Waterboy

Post by Oldman1952 »

Is the coach at Miami Trace coaching for his job Friday night?

11B21
Waterboy

IRe: WK10 Rival Washington - Miami Trace

Post by 11B21 »

WCH Vs MT is always a battle. One team could be undefeated and the other not have won a game all year and it's always a physical battle. Especially in the trenches. However after last years final seconds WCH loss the Lions still have a bad taste in there mouths and I'm sure those that were on the field last year remember that feeling. Ch needs a win in hopes to host a play off game and Trace is still hoping for a win to secure a playoff spot. Trace has had a fairly easy last 2 games and CH is coming off a Jackson beat down. I see CH bouncing back with a vengeance. CH by 4 TD's.

Fun fact** CH oline has only allowed 1 sack all year and it was on a bad snap against Jackson.

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

Trace by 7

11B21
Waterboy

Post by 11B21 »

Thee Washington Blue Lions by 28

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

TrueFan wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:25 pm
baller wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:52 am I know as a Waverly fan we would love to see MT get a win. Would give us a lot of needed points. Good luck to you.
It will only give you an additional 5.5 level 2 points.
We’ll take it….

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Throw out records in this game!

TrueFan
JV Team

Re: IRe: WK10 Rival Washington - Miami Trace

Post by TrueFan »

11B21 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:59 am WCH Vs MT is always a battle. One team could be undefeated and the other not have won a game all year and it's always a physical battle. Especially in the trenches. However after last years final seconds WCH loss the Lions still have a bad taste in there mouths and I'm sure those that were on the field last year remember that feeling. Ch needs a win in hopes to host a play off game and Trace is still hoping for a win to secure a playoff spot. Trace has had a fairly easy last 2 games and CH is coming off a Jackson beat down. I see CH bouncing back with a vengeance. CH by 4 TD's.

Fun fact** CH oline has only allowed 1 sack all year and it was on a bad snap against Jackson.
Trace has already clinched a playoff birth. Now it's simply where are they heading in week 11. Still a lot to play for, especially bragging rights.

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

Oldman1952 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:57 am Is the coach at Miami Trace coaching for his job Friday night?
Is the coach at WCh coach coaching for his?

First and Goal
Waterboy

Post by First and Goal »

jose wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:34 am
Is the coach at Miami Trace coaching for his job Friday night?

Is the coach at WCh coach coaching for his?

MT coach should be coaching for his job. WCH coach should not be. What makes you think WCH should be because you think they' have discipline issues within the program? Every program and every school has discipline issues.

FACSPORTS
JV Team

Post by FACSPORTS »

Man I feel like this game is a toss up. After last week I have no idea what to expect from Washington. I wouldn't be surprised if they win by 28 and I wouldn't be surprised if they lose by 14. Both teams with a lot to play for in this one outside of just bragging rights. Very intrigued to see the final in this one.

Return to “Football”