Post by mattash »

Thoughts on the rematch?

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Chuck Sheetz
Waterboy

Re: Playoffs Southern @ Waterford

Post by Chuck Sheetz »

Might as well roll out the basketballs in Racine.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

This game and the whole 16 team thing is stupid. It’s all motivated by OHSAA greed. They should have stuck to 8 teams. If they would have the question everyone is asking, can Waterford beat Eastern with neutral refs, would have been answered in the first round. Now we have to wait because it’s all watered down.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Splashshooter
Waterboy

Post by Splashshooter »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:40 am This game and the whole 16 team thing is stupid. It’s all motivated by OHSAA greed. They should have stuck to 8 teams. If they would have the question everyone is asking, can Waterford beat Eastern with neutral refs, would have been answered in the first round. Now we have to wait because it’s all watered down.
waterford beats eastern by 2 or more scores. People who went to the game this year would know that the refs were trying to help eastern as much as they could took 2 touchdowns away from waterford. The refs did not help waterford at all thats just a lame excuse

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:40 am This game and the whole 16 team thing is stupid. It’s all motivated by OHSAA greed. They should have stuck to 8 teams. If they would have the question everyone is asking, can Waterford beat Eastern with neutral refs, would have been answered in the first round. Now we have to wait because it’s all watered down.
I can agree with your take on 16 being too many. I would guess most of the 11-16 seeds aren't going to travel well or have any excitement to face a top seed.

Chuck Sheetz
Waterboy

Post by Chuck Sheetz »

I got my ref license back in 1984. Been doing games ever since although I cant get my fat butt up and down the field very well anymore. From wht I see, Waterturd will be lucky to beat Racine with neutral refs and they wont even get a sniff of an eagles butt in round 2.

Stan Smith
Freshman Team

Post by Stan Smith »

Chuck Sheetz wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:11 pm
I got my ref license back in 1984. Been doing games ever since although I cant get my fat butt up and down the field very well anymore. From wht I see, Waterturd will be lucky to beat Racine with neutral refs and they wont even get a sniff of an eagles butt in round 2.
You make no sense. Your first post "roll out the basketballs in racine"
Your next post is waterturd will be lucky to win with neutral officials, which clearly you are not.
Seems like you should have your license pulled.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Stan Smith wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:45 am
Your next post is waterturd will be lucky to win with neutral officials, which clearly you are not.
Don't feed the trolls.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

efarns wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:50 am
Stan Smith wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:45 am

Don't feed the trolls.
Hilarious coming from one of the self admitted biggest trolls on this site you are.

This game will be ugly early and often. Racine is ready for basketball season. Waterford in a curb stomping beat down.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
MarkAndrews
Waterboy

Post by MarkAndrews »

Chuck Sheetz wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:36 am Might as well roll out the basketballs in Racine.
Southern is looking to wake havoc in basketball season. Definitely a team to watch

Cowboy22
Riding the Bench

Post by Cowboy22 »

I wouldn't be worried about round two yet 31 trap. There's some tigers coming to your town.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Cowboy22 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:26 pm I wouldn't be worried about round two yet 31 trap. There's some tigers coming to your town.
Come on down if you dare. We’ll be ready. And a word of warning, that cheap shot crap we been reading and hearing about won’t fly down here, so leave that BS up in the valley before heading our way.

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:03 pm
Cowboy22 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:26 pm I wouldn't be worried about round two yet 31 trap. There's some tigers coming to your town.
Come on down if you dare. We’ll be ready. And a word of warning, that cheap shot crap we been reading and hearing about won’t fly down here, so leave that BS up in the valley before heading our way.
Shady gonna get bareassed tonight. Welcome to Reedsville. 😬

hardfowl
All State

Post by hardfowl »

Radio Coverage

94.1 FM
Streaming at www.94QFM.com Click Listen Live and the QFM logo
(WMPO logo will take you to the Meigs Harvest Prep game.)

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

4th quarter

Waterford 47
Southern 6

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Waterford 49 - 6 Southern 2022 Playoffs

Post by mattash »

Waterford 49 - 6 Southern