Eastern Meigs 7 - 34 Waterford 2022 Playoffs

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Re: Round 2 Waterford @ Eastern

Post by Lucky Charms »

He is sexy too. Maybe Fartdawg should send him a text.

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

Wouldnt it be great if the final score was

Eastern 27
Waterturd 20

then the all time record would also be 27-20 in Easterns favor.

Would love to get some action on this game but old NoNads wont back the 26 point spread he offered earlier this week.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:27 pm Wouldnt it be great if the final score was

Eastern 27
Waterturd 20

then the all time record would also be 27-20 in Easterns favor.

Would love to get some action on this game but old NoNads wont back the 26 point spread he offered earlier this week.
Spread? He11 he won’t bet straight up. I think they realized we way better than they previously thought. Not running their mouth as much as they were.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Lucky Charms wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:43 am He is sexy too. Maybe Fartdawg should send him a text.
I think Fartdawg got a man. 😂

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Thenegotiator
Waterboy

Post by Thenegotiator »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:02 am
Ff3233 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:32 pm
Buckeye2021 wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:18 pm

Exactly 10 years ago we would never have scheduled williamstown split the series , would not have scheduled doaha won 2 of the last 3 . Coach has already improved the schedule , got the community following the team this is how coach Huck started hopefully we can schedule like fort is but we are nowhere ready yet
What am I missing? Didn't you lose all 3 of those games this year? What is giving you the idea that Waterford needs to schedule up?
Waterford gonna get slapped back to reality in a few days. Then I’ll remind them that we have pretty much everyone back next year. Gonna make some more history over the next few years beginning Friday night.
Happy to see you finally switched your delusional “Eastern Eagles tvc champs 2022” You want your queefstern Eagles to slap Waterford back into reality like we did to you in the regular season? Bro Waterfords gonna clap your cheeks tomorrow night.

Fletchlives
JV Team

Post by Fletchlives »

Soaring Eagle wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:38 am
Fletchlives wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:19 am Too bad the Eastern fans can't be as humble and classy as their coach!

https://www.newsandsentinel.com/sports/ ... -wildcats/
So 1 or 2 Eastern fans poke a nerve with you and they are all classless? Not really a fair assessment if you ask me. Maybe try growing some thicker skin and maybe your feelings won't get hurt so bad.
I don’t have a dog in the fight. I’m simply a high school football cram. I should have said the two embarrassing your school are classless. It’s a shame that’s adults have to come in here and act like children when the kids are the ones who are playing a game called football. It’s one thing to have school spirit but another to resort to calling people the childish names that they have. It gives your school and the entire TVC a bad image and puts a bigger target on the kids back tomorrow night. The moderators should intervene IMO.

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

Fletchlives wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:46 pm
Soaring Eagle wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:38 am
Fletchlives wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:19 am Too bad the Eastern fans can't be as humble and classy as their coach!

https://www.newsandsentinel.com/sports/ ... -wildcats/
So 1 or 2 Eastern fans poke a nerve with you and they are all classless? Not really a fair assessment if you ask me. Maybe try growing some thicker skin and maybe your feelings won't get hurt so bad.
I don’t have a dog in the fight. I’m simply a high school football cram. I should have said the two embarrassing your school are classless. It’s a shame that’s adults have to come in here and act like children when the kids are the ones who are playing a game called football. It’s one thing to have school spirit but another to resort to calling people the childish names that they have. It gives your school and the entire TVC a bad image and puts a bigger target on the kids back tomorrow night. The moderators should intervene IMO.
I find it interesting that you claim to “have no dog in the fight” and yet you’re constantly criticizing only Eastern fans. Waterford fans have made jokes about Eastern and referred to the team as being terrible, predicting running clocks etc.. but you are okay with that. But you continually bash Eastern fans. You might not have “a dog” but you obviously have a problem with Eastern. My advice, don’t read the posts since you obviously have a butt hurt problem and a grudge against Eastern.

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

Hopefully all the Bullssss is over.Looking forward to the game tonight.Hoping both teams play their best games tonight. I don’t believe either team accomplished that the first time around.With that being said and being an Eagle Homer,Eagles win 20 -13 and move on in the Region 27,Newark Catholic Invitational.

hardfowl
All State

Post by hardfowl »

The game can be heard on 92.1 FM with streaming at www.wyvk.com.
Click Listen Live and then the K92 Logo.

Thenegotiator
Waterboy

Post by Thenegotiator »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:51 pm
Lucky Charms wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:43 am He is sexy too. Maybe Fartdawg should send him a text.
I think Fartdawg got a man. 😂
Lucky charms and thirtyonetrap.. instead of wagering your money on a high school football game.. use it to get some meds cause your both delusional and out of your minds😂 Keep playing the “it was the refs” excuse. 80% if the horrible calls week 5 were in Easterns favor.

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:44 pm
Ff3233 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:37 pm Appreciate the Eastern fans admitting they think Waterford will win
Thank you for admitting you have no nads. Sad that you had to duck and dive and make false quotes and accusations, but it’s good that you finally owned up to being a big mouth with no nut sack. Now if you really want to wager on the game straight up meet me at the gate at 6:55 pm and we can seal deal. Your move nutless.
So I threw it out there that I’ll take your bet for $1000. I’m betting Eastern wins straight up. Meet me at the gate at 6:55pm to shake on it. If you grew the nads to back up your mouth that is. I doubt you will show and I’ll let everyone know if did or not.

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Soaring Eagle wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:07 pm Eagles run the ball down Waterford's throat the whole game and control the clock. Nothing Waterford can do to stop them. Eagles 23, Waterford 14.
I like your thinking. But the Eagles have a few surprises too based on what I’ve seen in practice. It’s going to be a great night to be an Eagle.

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

oldmo31 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:27 am Hopefully all the Bullssss is over.Looking forward to the game tonight.Hoping both teams play their best games tonight. I don’t believe either team accomplished that the first time around.With that being said and being an Eagle Homer,Eagles win 20 -13 and move on in the Region 27,Newark Catholic Invitational.
I’ll say 26-13. The new wrinkles will be good for at least one score for the Eagles.

Thenegotiator
Waterboy

Post by Thenegotiator »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:56 am
Ff3233 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:37 pm Appreciate the Eastern fans admitting they think Waterford will win
Thank you for admitting you have no nads. Sad that you had to duck and dive and make false quotes and accusations, but it’s good that you finally owned up to being a big mouth with no nut sack. Now if you really want to wager on the game straight up meet me at the gate at 6:55 pm and we can seal deal. Your move nutless.
So I threw it out there that I’ll take your bet for $1000. I’m betting Eastern wins straight up. Meet me at the gate at 6:55pm to shake on it. If you grew the nads to back up your mouth that is. I doubt you will show and I’ll let everyone know if did or not.
How many times does he have to tell you he’s going to the fort Frye game cause he’s a fort Frye fan😂

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Thenegotiator wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:10 am

How many times does he have to tell you he’s going to the fort Frye game cause he’s a fort Frye fan😂
So he’s ducking the bet? Okay, I figured. But I’ll be there in case he changes his mind and wants to nut up.

Fanatic
Varsity

Post by Fanatic »

Waterford has only given up 18 total points in the last 6 games, I don’t see Eastern scoring more than twice.
Eastern gave up 28 to Southern 2 weeks ago, if they can’t stop Southern, they won’t stop Waterford.
Wildcats by 2 scores and move to regional semi-finals.

Thenegotiator
Waterboy

Post by Thenegotiator »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:13 am

So he’s ducking the bet? Okay, I figured. But I’ll be there in case he changes his mind and wants to nut up.
Just get your guy’s cry baby speech’s out now. Once you lose you’ll blame it on the refs and say “oh just wait for next year”. The only thing Eastern is known for is it’s baseball program, and the tailgaters playing rock music behind the visiting team. Never their football teams.

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

Excuses. He could come meet us at eastern before pregame and set these bets. But he is NoNads for a reason and isn’t willing to give the 26 points he said he would. But less and a coward.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

FWIW: If the ffhs guy is who I think it is, he is 100% legit. If you show, he'll hold up his end of the deal.

I am surprised he's been sucked in to this petty troll fan stuff.

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

efarns wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:59 am FWIW: If the ffhs guy is who I think it is, he is 100% legit. If you show, he'll hold up his end of the deal.

I am surprised he's been sucked in to this petty troll fan stuff.
Dude, he’s the biggest troll on this site. You don’t see Eastern fans trolling Fort Frye threads do you? Yet he’s constantly trolling Eastern threads. But this time he ran his mouth about betting and now he’s using every excuse he can come up with to duck out of it. He’s already said he won’t show up for the bet, but I’ll be there in case he nuts up and shows up. Otherwise he’s admitting that he thinks Eastern’s going to win.

Return to “Football”