Allen East 49 - 0 Paint Valley 2022 Playoffs

Pop-PopFB70
Waterboy

Allen East 49 - 0 Paint Valley 2022 Playoffs

Post by Pop-PopFB70 »

PV is going to have bring it to keep the season alive. Thoughts? I remember hearing if Paint Valley made a deep playoff run... that Cole Miller may possibly be available from his broken foot... which would be a game changer. Any truth to that?

Bumpy
Freshman Team

Re: Round 2 - Paint Valley @ Allen East

Post by Bumpy »

Hope I am wrong but I don't believe Cole will be available at any point of the playoffs, if PV can play inspired like they did last night we will give AE a good ball game. Pretty sure we had 0 turnovers and the O & Dline play was very good, #3 for AE is a very dynamic dual threat QB. No way we can completely shut him down but if we can slow him down somewhat and avoid him running wild we will have a chance in this one.

bsee12345
Varsity

Re: Round 2 Paint Valley @ Allen East

Post by bsee12345 »

Good Luck to Paint Valley but the season ends at Allen East. Paint Valley has upped it non league schedule to prepare for game like this but Allen East is bit above what PV has seen this year. Allen East plays in the shadow of Coldwater and Marion Local where it is located but Allen East is a very very good football team.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

This has been a very average PV team all season they've only got 2 wins against teams with a winning record, and Blanchester was the first game of the year. Allen East defensively is tough and PV isn't balanced enough to score enough to win this one, even if Miller were to come back kid has been out all year and no way he'd be in game shape to make much of a contribution. Allen East by 2-3 scores

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

From everything I've been reading, being able to beat Allen East seems to maybe be a very tall task. Regardless, Congrats on your 1st Rd. victory, and good luck next Friday against Allen East.

Bumpy
Freshman Team

Post by Bumpy »

Tough assignment for our D ends this week is to try and keep the AE QB from rolling to the outside unchallenged, I have watched a few of their games and he is very shifty and made a lot of would be tacklers look silly. I don't envy the PV defensive staff having to find a scheme to slow down their play maker, if we can limit the big plays from #3 and not allow 28+ pts. we will be in this. I think we can move the ball on them but a few long drives eating up the clock would be nice. For those that are predicting a lopsided AE win I just don't see it, AE is very good but not even close to Marion Local/Coldwater level.

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

Best of luck to our county friends

MadeInRossCounty
Varsity

Post by MadeInRossCounty »

Good luck PV!!

alabama mike
SE

Post by alabama mike »

SOC pulling for Paint Valley

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

28/00 Allen

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Bumpy wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:07 am Tough assignment for our D ends this week is to try and keep the AE QB from rolling to the outside unchallenged, I have watched a few of their games and he is very shifty and made a lot of would be tacklers look silly. I don't envy the PV defensive staff having to find a scheme to slow down their play maker, if we can limit the big plays from #3 and not allow 28+ pts. we will be in this. I think we can move the ball on them but a few long drives eating up the clock would be nice. For those that are predicting a lopsided AE win I just don't see it, AE is very good but not even close to Marion Local/Coldwater level.
This post didn’t age well at all, you were saying about AE??

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

35/00

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

49/00 final

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

greygoose wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:07 pm
Bumpy wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:07 am Tough assignment for our D ends this week is to try and keep the AE QB from rolling to the outside unchallenged, I have watched a few of their games and he is very shifty and made a lot of would be tacklers look silly. I don't envy the PV defensive staff having to find a scheme to slow down their play maker, if we can limit the big plays from #3 and not allow 28+ pts. we will be in this. I think we can move the ball on them but a few long drives eating up the clock would be nice. For those that are predicting a lopsided AE win I just don't see it, AE is very good but not even close to Marion Local/Coldwater level.
I thought this guy was an adult, but he acts like a kid with how much he loves to dunk of high schoolers

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Allen East 49 - 0 Paint Valley 2022 Playoffs

Post by mattash »

Allen East 49 - 0 Paint Valley

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: Allen East 49 - 0 Paint Valley 2022 Playoffs

Post by danicalifornia »

Thought this would be tough after AE put it on Valley

Another playoff trip for the Bearcats, might be the last one for a bit. Although they’ll be in Div 7 in a couple years

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

HamPorter wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:16 pm
greygoose wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:07 pm
I thought this guy was an adult, but he acts like a kid with how much he loves to dunk of high schoolers
You have absolutely zero idea of what you're talking about. You show me anywhere where I knocked either team please...I'll wait.

Return to “Football”