Round 3- #5. Waterford (9-3) Vs # 1. Newark Catholic (9-1)

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Re: Round 3- #5. Waterford (9-3) Vs # 1. Newark Catholic (9-1)

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

McChicken wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:58 am You might want to take a lesson. All you do is motivate the other team to kick your ass. You did it twice this year. You are so dumb. I just enjoy repeating your own words after the game. It is so fun to watch trolls like you try and spin it and make lame ass excuses.
I enjoy watching you bow down to your opponents hoping they will take it easy on you. But it’s shameful that you have already given up on your team. Not much of a fan. But if they win you’ll be on here running your jib about it. That shows your lack of a set of nads. I say Waterford can win this game. They’ll be the best team NC has seen this year if they play like they have the last few games. But you are afraid to say anything like that because you have no faith in your team and if you do you don’t have the nads to show it. Cowardly.

Buck Nut
Freshman Team

Post by Buck Nut »

Game is at Logan.

Go Bucks!!
Fanatic
Varsity

Post by Fanatic »

Newark Catholic doesn’t scare me as much as they should. I think Waterford can hang, with a break or 2, this could be an upset.

FFHS2013
Waterboy

Post by FFHS2013 »

Waterfords QB is athletic enough to make good enough plays to keep them in the game. With some weapons around him. Although I think NC is just to much and have played in more big game atmosphere they won’t get rattled. Time for basketball season in Waterford.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Fanatic wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:43 pm Newark Catholic doesn’t scare me as much as they should. I think Waterford can hang, with a break or 2, this could be an upset.
I think Waterford will bareass them. You heard it here first. Waterford QB too fast and too good for NC to stop. He’ll pass and run all over them.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

One of my old buddies from Waterford said he is certain Waterford will win and said he would bet $1000 on it.

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

efarns wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:03 pm
mattash wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:59 pm Thoughts? NC prob favs by a td or 2
Waterford just beat the #4 seed by 4 td's and . . . So I see a 12 point win over the #1 seed
You willing to put money on that?

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:45 am
efarns wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:03 pm
mattash wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:59 pm Thoughts? NC prob favs by a td or 2
Waterford just beat the #4 seed by 4 td's and . . . So I see a 12 point win over the #1 seed
You willing to put money on that?
I’d back that up. Gotta support the TVC brethren.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:56 pm
McChicken wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:58 am You might want to take a lesson. All you do is motivate the other team to kick your ass. You did it twice this year. You are so dumb. I just enjoy repeating your own words after the game. It is so fun to watch trolls like you try and spin it and make lame ass excuses.
I enjoy watching you bow down to your opponents hoping they will take it easy on you. But it’s shameful that you have already given up on your team. Not much of a fan. But if they win you’ll be on here running your jib about it. That shows your lack of a set of nads. I say Waterford can win this game. They’ll be the best team NC has seen this year if they play like they have the last few games. But you are afraid to say anything like that because you have no faith in your team and if you do you don’t have the nads to show it. Cowardly.
Waterford is definitely playing lights out. Great to see them making a run. But remember, NC has already played NY and Fort Loramie. I could see Waterford hanging around with NY for a minute, but I don’t think they could beat them. NY wins that game by a couple scores. NC took it to NY, their running back is ridiculous.
Good luck to Waterford this week, I’d love to see them come out with an upset.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

Glousterite wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:45 am
Waterford is definitely playing lights out. Great to see them making a run. But remember, NC has already played NY and Fort Loramie. I could see Waterford hanging around with NY for a minute, but I don’t think they could beat them. NY wins that game by a couple scores. NC took it to NY, their running back is ridiculous.
Dude, get a grip. Eastern would beat the brakes off Nelsonvile. So no way they can beat Warterford. Waterford will run the clock against Nerk Catholic.

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

Lucky Charms wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:29 am
Glousterite wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:45 am

Dude, get a grip. Eastern would beat the brakes off Nelsonvile. So no way they can beat Warterford. Waterford will run the clock against Nerk Catholic.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for the laugh.

Fanatic
Varsity

Post by Fanatic »

NY barely beat Vinton County, beat 3 teams with a winning record, and 2 of those were TVC teams that we’re average at best. (VC & Meigs)
Trimble lost to NY 16-0
Trimble lost to Waterford 30-6
Waterford would beat NY.

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

And Trimble lost to Eastern by 16. Coaching advantage would clearly favor the Eagles and they would win in overtime.

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

What grade is Waterford's QB ?

Boston Creampuff
Riding the Bench

Post by Boston Creampuff »

Lucky Charms wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:25 am And Trimble lost to Eastern by 16. Coaching advantage would clearly favor the Eagles and they would win in overtime.
Apparently Meigs is selling weed out Chester way. If you think Eastern gets within 20 points of Nelsonville you must be chemically altered. We took it easy on our poosr cousins from over the hill. We coulda scored 50.

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

Boston Creampuff wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:34 am
Lucky Charms wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:25 am And Trimble lost to Eastern by 16. Coaching advantage would clearly favor the Eagles and they would win in overtime.
Apparently Meigs is selling weed out Chester way. If you think Eastern gets within 20 points of Nelsonville you must be chemically altered. We took it easy on our poosr cousins from over the hill. We coulda scored 50.
Don’t become one of these unrealistic fans, NY is more classy than that. Took it easy on Trimble? You really believe Rusty took it easy on Trimble after being beat by them 4 years in a row? I know Rusty to well, he would’ve beat us by 100 if he could’ve.

Boston Creampuff
Riding the Bench

Post by Boston Creampuff »

Glousterite wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:50 am
Boston Creampuff wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:34 am
Don’t become one of these unrealistic fans, NY is more classy than that. Took it easy on Trimble? You really believe Rusty took it easy on Trimble after being beat by them 4 years in a row? I know Rusty to well, he would’ve beat us by 100 if he could’ve.
Maybe next year he does that but he was more calculating than that this year. he kids in new positions and wanted to be sure to get the win. If they played late in the season like they should he would have named the score. You dont know him as well as you think apparently.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Rusty told me the same thing. Said he kept it tight to the vest until his young players were comfortable in their new positions. He said he could nmae the score if he had opened things up. Better be glad that game isnt week 10 or it would have been a CATasstrophe.

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:14 am Rusty told me the same thing. Said he kept it tight to the vest until his young players were comfortable in their new positions. He said he could nmae the score if he had opened things up. Better be glad that game isnt week 10 or it would have been a CATasstrophe.
Might be time to change your signature bud.

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Glousterite wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:28 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:14 am Rusty told me the same thing. Said he kept it tight to the vest until his young players were comfortable in their new positions. He said he could nmae the score if he had opened things up. Better be glad that game isnt week 10 or it would have been a CATasstrophe.
Might be time to change your signature bud.
He wants remember the 27 pt beat down

Return to “Football”