Round 3- #5. Waterford (9-3) Vs # 1. Newark Catholic (9-1)

Walter
Waterboy

Re: Round 3- #5. Waterford (9-3) Vs # 1. Newark Catholic (9-1)

Post by Walter »

icanpickem wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:27 am What grade is Waterford's QB ?
He's a Senior, it's the first season he started at quarterback.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Best thing we could do is get back last years playcaller for the offense. Sammy T is a genius when it comes to scoring points.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Stan Smith
Freshman Team

Post by Stan Smith »

icanpickem wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:27 am What grade is Waterford's QB ?
Senior.
First year as starting Q

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Lucky Charms wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:29 am
Glousterite wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:45 am
Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:56 pm

I enjoy watching you bow down to your opponents hoping they will take it easy on you. But it’s shameful that you have already given up on your team. Not much of a fan. But if they win you’ll be on here running your jib about it. That shows your lack of a set of nads. I say Waterford can win this game. They’ll be the best team NC has seen this year if they play like they have the last few games. But you are afraid to say anything like that because you have no faith in your team and if you do you don’t have the nads to show it. Cowardly.
Waterford is definitely playing lights out. Great to see them making a run. But remember, NC has already played NY and Fort Loramie. I could see Waterford hanging around with NY for a minute, but I don’t think they could beat them. NY wins that game by a couple scores. NC took it to NY, their running back is ridiculous.
Good luck to Waterford this week, I’d love to see them come out with an upset.
Dude, get a grip. Eastern would beat the brakes off Nelsonvile. So no way they can beat Warterford. Waterford will run the clock against Nerk Catholic.
Had my laugh for the day

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Thenegotiator
Waterboy

Post by Thenegotiator »

Rumor has it that NC stud running back is sitting out this game. Will be his third consecutive game sitting out. Sitting out due to “college offers”. If this is true Waterford has the edge..

Walter
Waterboy

Post by Walter »

McChicken wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:58 am You might want to take a lesson. All you do is motivate the other team to kick your ass. You did it twice this year. You are so dumb. I just enjoy repeating your own words after the game. It is so fun to watch trolls like you try and spin it and make lame ass excuses.
I enjoy watching you bow down to your opponents hoping they will take it easy on you. But it’s shameful that you have already given up on your team. Not much of a fan. But if they win you’ll be on here running your jib about it. That shows your lack of a set of nads. I say Waterford can win this game. They’ll be the best team NC has seen this year if they play like they have the last few games. But you are afraid to say anything like that because you have no faith in your team and if you do you don’t have the nads to show it. Cowardly.
Waterford is definitely playing lights out. Great to see them making a run. But remember, NC has already played NY and Fort Loramie. I could see Waterford hanging around with NY for a minute, but I don’t think they could beat them. NY wins that game by a couple scores. NC took it to NY, their running back is ridiculous.
I could see Waterford beating NY by 7-10 points

Vik
JV Team

Post by Vik »

Still going! Impressive

Go Wildcats!

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Thenegotiator wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:00 pm Rumor has it that NC stud running back is sitting out this game. Will be his third consecutive game sitting out. Sitting out due to “college offers”. If this is true Waterford has the edge..
College offers for what?

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

I cant beleive these waterford fans. They were chirping like crazy last week and now all we get is nothing. Its too bad that they have already given up on this game. At Eastern, we always believe.

McChicken
Riding the Bench

Post by McChicken »

The only reason I ever comment on here is to make fun of delusional eastern fans. Everybody knows eastern sucks except you.

Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

McChicken wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:39 am The only reason I ever comment on here is to make fun of delusional eastern fans. Everybody knows eastern sucks except you.
I don’t blame you for not wanting to post anything positive about Waterford. They’re not very good. They lost to all the decent teams they played and yet the one idiot is on here saying they need to get out of the Hocking, one of the worst leagues in the state, after winning it once and beef up their schedule. Laughable.

Celebrating wins over the most hated.
Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

McChicken wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:39 am The only reason I ever comment on here is to make fun of delusional eastern fans. Everybody knows eastern sucks except you.
And that is just shameful. You dont care enough about your hometown team to support them but you busy yourself in making fun of a school that will bareass you next season. Bulletin board material sound slike to me. I hope Sammy T is reading.

Thenegotiator
Waterboy

Post by Thenegotiator »

Lucky Charms wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:02 am
And that is just shameful. You dont care enough about your hometown team to support them but you busy yourself in making fun of a school that will bareass you next season. Bulletin board material sound slike to me. I hope Sammy T is reading.
Just like Waterford bareassed Queefstern twice this year?..

thetitanic
Riding the Bench

Post by thetitanic »

Thenegotiator wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:53 pm
Lucky Charms wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:02 am
Just like Waterford bareassed Queefstern twice this year?..
Ouch..

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

Walter wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:34 pm

I’d take NY by 14. Would be nice to see them play in the future if Waterford maintains this level of competition.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
Buck Nut
Freshman Team

Post by Buck Nut »

Glousterite wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:34 pm

I’d take NY by 14. Would be nice to see them play in the future if Waterford maintains this level of competition.
NY has a home & home series coming up with Waterford. Week 5 2024 & 2025

Go Bucks!!
Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

Buck Nut wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:44 pm
I hope you are joking. Why in the world would NY schedule down? They should be scheduling up.

Buck Nut
Freshman Team

Post by Buck Nut »

Pat wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:46 am

I hope you are joking. Why in the world would NY schedule down? They should be scheduling up.
From what I understand there didn’t seem to be much available for week 5 those years. Bexley will take Oak Hills place next year and then Waterford.

Go Bucks!!
Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

Buck Nut wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:10 am

From what I understand there didn’t seem to be much available for week 5 those years. Bexley will take Oak Hills place next year and then Waterford.
Are they keeping NC on the schedule?

Buck Nut
Freshman Team

Post by Buck Nut »

Pat wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:40 am
Buck Nut wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:10 am

Are they keeping NC on the schedule?
Yea, another home & home starts next year.

Go Bucks!!

Return to “Football”