Round 3- #5. Waterford (9-3) Vs # 1. Newark Catholic (9-1)

Pat
Varsity

Re: Round 3- #5. Waterford (9-3) Vs # 1. Newark Catholic (9-1)

Post by Pat »

Buck Nut wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:49 am
Pat wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:40 am
Buck Nut wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:10 am

From what I understand there didn’t seem to be much available for week 5 those years. Bexley will take Oak Hills place next year and then Waterford.
Are they keeping NC on the schedule?
Yea, another home & home starts next year.
That’s good. I heard possibly getting Fort Frye. Any truth to that?

Buck Nut
Freshman Team

Post by Buck Nut »

Pat wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:09 am
Buck Nut wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:49 am
Pat wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:40 am

Are they keeping NC on the schedule?
Yea, another home & home starts next year.
That’s good. I heard possibly getting Fort Frye. Any truth to that?
Have not heard anything honestly. Don’t think we could till 2025. Looks like our No conference is pretty much set till then according to https://arbiterlive.com/Teams/Schedule/5441402

Go Bucks!!
Boston Creampuff
Riding the Bench

Post by Boston Creampuff »

I think FF and warteefiord should make an all star team and we would still win

Watertown
Waterboy

Post by Watertown »

Walter wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:34 pm
Glousterite wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:45 am
Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:56 pm

I enjoy watching you bow down to your opponents hoping they will take it easy on you. But it’s shameful that you have already given up on your team. Not much of a fan. But if they win you’ll be on here running your jib about it. That shows your lack of a set of nads. I say Waterford can win this game. They’ll be the best team NC has seen this year if they play like they have the last few games. But you are afraid to say anything like that because you have no faith in your team and if you do you don’t have the nads to show it. Cowardly.
Waterford is definitely playing lights out. Great to see them making a run. But remember, NC has already played NY and Fort Loramie. I could see Waterford hanging around with NY for a minute, but I don’t think they could beat them. NY wins that game by a couple scores. NC took it to NY, their running back is ridiculous.
Good luck to Waterford this week, I’d love to see them come out with an upset.
I could see Waterford beating NY by 7-10 points
Agree. Actually I could see 10- 14. If Nelsonville is lucky enough to get past Bellaire we’ll see how badly Fort Frye beats them and compare that. FF put a running clock on Bellaire already.

Michigan n Trumbull
Riding the Bench

Post by Michigan n Trumbull »

Pat wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:46 am
Buck Nut wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:44 pm
Glousterite wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:34 pm

I’d take NY by 14. Would be nice to see them play in the future if Waterford maintains this level of competition.
NY has a home & home series coming up with Waterford. Week 5 2024 & 2025
I hope you are joking. Why in the world would NY schedule down? They should be scheduling up.
Why would they continue to schedule up? They play two, most years, d7 schools in NC and Trimble and both of them are annually solid programs. They are the smallest team by enrollment in the Ohio and the only Div 6 school in the Ohio. Adding another D7 school that will win 7+ games most years is better computer points than a 1-9 d5 Oak Hill.

Michigan n Trumbull
Riding the Bench

Post by Michigan n Trumbull »

Glousterite wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:34 pm

I’d take NY by 14. Would be nice to see them play in the future if Waterford maintains this level of competition.
I hope you are joking. Why in the world would NY schedule down? They should be scheduling up.
Why would they continue to schedule up? They play two, most years, div 7 schools in NC and Trimble and both of them are annually solid programs. They are the smallest team by enrollment in the Ohio and the only Div 6 school in the Ohio. Adding another D7 school that will win 7+ games most years is better computer points than a 1-9 div 5 Oak Hill. Waterford is scheduling up from playing O.H.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Come home with your shield, or on it, NC.

Bagger Vance
Riding the Bench

Post by Bagger Vance »

Any streams or radio for this one?

Paladin `
Waterboy

Post by Paladin ` »

Michigan n Trumbull wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:27 am

Why would they continue to schedule up? They play two, most years, div 7 schools in NC and Trimble and both of them are annually solid programs. They are the smallest team by enrollment in the Ohio and the only Div 6 school in the Ohio. Adding another D7 school that will win 7+ games most years is better computer points than a 1-9 div 5 Oak Hill. Waterford is scheduling up from playing O.H.
No, they shouldn't schedule up because the are clearly satisfied with mediocrity. Beat up on weak TVC and SEO teams and get a bunch of computer points so you can get the weak teams in the early rounds. For mediocre teams that is better than scheduling a Fort Frye, or a Ridgewood type team. This is the week that all that will catch up with them. The team from above I70 that is legitimate will end their season. Bellaire is the pick in that game, and in the game this thread is about NC is the pick.

Buckeye2021
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye2021 »

Paladin ` wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:44 pm

No, they shouldn't schedule up because the are clearly satisfied with mediocrity. Beat up on weak TVC and SEO teams and get a bunch of computer points so you can get the weak teams in the early rounds. For mediocre teams that is better than scheduling a Fort Frye, or a Ridgewood type team. This is the week that all that will catch up with them. The team from above I70 that is legitimate will end their season. Bellaire is the pick in that game, and in the game this thread is about NC is the pick.
Picking the favorites going out on a limb

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

Buckeye2021 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:25 pm
Paladin ` wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:44 pm
Picking the favorites going out on a limb
So, you going out on a limb and picking your team?

Glousterite
Freshman Team

Post by Glousterite »

Ouch. 35-7 NC. Good season Waterford.

Statistics Are Like Bikinis...They Show A Lot, But Not Everything.
VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats Waterford on a pretty good season. No shame in losing to Newark Catholic.

Return to “Football”