MEIGS FOOTBALL 2023

MarauderMadness
JV Team

MEIGS FOOTBALL 2023

Post by MarauderMadness »

Man I am sooooooo excited for next season. We finished fast and strong this year with keys wins over TVC opponents. What do we wneed to do in the offseason to be ready for an even better season next year?

Lets hear it MarauderNation!

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Re: MEIGS FOOTBALL 2023

Post by thirtyonetrap »

MarauderMadness wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:49 am Man I am sooooooo excited for next season. We finished fast and strong this year with keys wins over TVC opponents. What do we wneed to do in the offseason to be ready for an even better season next year?

Be nice if they weren’t afraid to play Eastern.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

We played Meigs during my time and we almost beat them. It scared them so much that they now duck any conversation of playing. Nelsonville nuts up and plays Trimble every year. Kinda embareassing that Meigs wont nut up and play the big mean green machine.

MarkAndrews
Waterboy

Post by MarkAndrews »

Meigs scrimmaged eastern almost every year in the past 4 years and has nutted up all over that small green machine

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Post by Lucky Charms »

And yet they droppped us this year. Wonder why? maybe they couldnt accept the beating they were about to get. Chickens. They should change the mascot and get a corporate sponsor from McDonalds and offer chicken nuggets in the concession stand.

Meigs McChickens ------ Has a nice ring to it.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Now thats funny. I dont care who you are.......

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

One thing Meigs could do to improve their program is hire Sammy T as OC. That dude is a boss playcaller.

Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

MarauderMadness wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:49 am Man I am sooooooo excited for next season. We finished fast and strong this year with keys wins over TVC opponents. What do we wneed to do in the offseason to be ready for an even better season next year?

Fire David Tennant would be huge win for the Marauders

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Tvcfanatic wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:48 pm

Yiou cant be serious. All this guys has done is build MONSTERS in the weightroom. Look at Big Walker and Brady and those boys. He made them. Plus, he brought in this new way of offensive thinking and once the kids started listening, Meigs started winning. Cant you see that?

*D1*
Freshman Team

Post by *D1* »

MarauderMadness wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:28 am

Yiou cant be serious. All this guys has done is build MONSTERS in the weightroom. Look at Big Walker and Brady and those boys. He made them. Plus, he brought in this new way of offensive thinking and once the kids started listening, Meigs started winning. Cant you see that?
Exactly. Got Meigs back to winning once the players started listening. We’ll be building even bigger and better monsters for next year. Look out TVC Ohio. Meigs is about to start having fun with it.

I know, I was D1 fellas
Tvcfanatic
Varsity

Post by Tvcfanatic »

MarauderMadness wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 9:28 am

he didn't build those boys, Those boys have always been big and strong. tennant had no part in those boys being the size that they are. Tennant is by far the worst play caller around and even worse with clock management in big situations. never seen a coach go into half time with something that is working and completely change the mindset and plays to something that doesn't work. THROW THE BALL. this isn't the 80's anymore todays game of football is 75% passing. that's the only way a team can be successful nowadays, he needs to adapt or resign

MarauderMadness
JV Team

The word at school is that D1 plans to have you come in and help his offensive staff get up to speed. He has been invited to speak at a bunch of clinics this spring about strength training and offense. He will need your expertise.

Watertown
Waterboy

Post by Watertown »

Meigs is awful. The fact that they won 6 games tells you how bad the TVC Ohio is right now.

MarauderMadness
JV Team

whatever. have your ad call our ad. Lets find out.

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

They could start by learning to tackle and play defense.

itsme
Varsity

Post by itsme »

coachK wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:48 pm They could start by learning to tackle and play defense.
Very true. Another thing I think they need to work on is their feet speed. the O-line might be big and strong, but they are very slow

meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

Has this off-season shown any improvements

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

meatswinger wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:59 am Has this off-season shown any improvements
Meigs hasn’t been worth a pint of pizz since Mike Chancey was the HC. They need to hire a quality coach if they want a quality program. Seems simple enough but apparently it isn’t.

Ground Buick
Waterboy

Post by Ground Buick »

Nobody would want that job. Mediocre Meigs has no future. They should just accept the scraps from Nelsonville-York and the occasional year that Athens wins the league.

BelprePride is the Screen Name Bandit.....BEWARE!

Return to “Football”