Time to Rally around Ironton????

BigBoneJerome
Freshman Team

Time to Rally around Ironton????

Post by BigBoneJerome »

One of the few schools left. Will you root for or against them?

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Re: Time to Rally around Ironton????

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Should be one of the better regional finals. I think HP will have the better team speed. QB and RB are playmakers. Ironton shuts them out they win. Burg couldn’t contain them and those two scored all of HP’s TD’s tonight.

Ironton might have just enough speed in the secondary to stop a big play.

Good luck Tigers!!

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

BigBoneJerome wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:28 pm One of the few schools left. Will you root for or against them?
I most certainly will pull for Ironton. Go Tigers, beat Harvest Prep.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

While it hurts my soul to do it, I’ll be rooting for the SEO team. Go get em Tigers!!

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

Absolutely. If southern Ohio makes a run I’ll always root for them.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Good Luck Ironton!!

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

Good luck HP

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

I’ll always be rooting the SEOhio team on and think they can get it done next week.*

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

I absolutely will! They are part of the region and they deserve the support!

Trollcat1

Post by Trollcat1 »

Why would Ironton want a buncha slack jaws from other programs who called ironton cheaters and alleged misconduct all season? Why would prep want a buncha racist slack jaws who called their kids "thugs" who had to use public transit? Thanks but no thanks. Keep that same energy and go watch basketball. Nobody wants your support.

GoBigI
Freshman Team

Post by GoBigI »

HomeGrown wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:07 am Why would Ironton want a buncha slack jaws from other programs who called ironton cheaters and alleged misconduct all season? Why would prep want a buncha racist slack jaws who called their kids "thugs" who had to use public transit? Thanks but no thanks. Keep that same energy and go watch basketball. Nobody wants your support.
Someone get this guy out of here.

Trollcat1

Post by Trollcat1 »

GoBigI wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:34 am
HomeGrown wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:07 am Why would Ironton want a buncha slack jaws from other programs who called ironton cheaters and alleged misconduct all season? Why would prep want a buncha racist slack jaws who called their kids "thugs" who had to use public transit? Thanks but no thanks. Keep that same energy and go watch basketball. Nobody wants your support.

Hey question. Why did Ironton fans at last nights game cheer when it was announced prep took the lead?

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Amen, get him out of here.

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

Post by HumbleAndHungry »

Last edited by HumbleAndHungry on Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trollcat1

Post by Trollcat1 »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:37 am
Amen, get him out of here.
I heard burgs hc called same 3 plays entire 2nd half according to burg fans. I wonder if maybe hes gettin a lil up in years.

Trollcat1

Post by Trollcat1 »

HumbleAndHungry wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:42 am
I don’t think they will, we’ll at least the players won’t , they were all telling our guys go beat Ironton for us after the game. And it was the other way around last year. We had a bunch of Ironton kids in our student section at Waverly. Seems like the fans will be cheering for the Tigers tho.
The kids are awesome. Its the adult burg fans that poop all over their own credibility on here.

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

Post by HumbleAndHungry »

I don’t think they will, we’ll at least the players won’t , they were all telling our guys go beat Ironton for us after the game. And it was the other way around last year. We had a bunch of Ironton kids in our student section at Waverly. Seems like the fans will be cheering for the Tigers tho.

Trollcat1

Post by Trollcat1 »

💯 KEEP THAT ENERGY. NOT INVITED TO THE COOKOUT. Go watch basketball. Warrior and Tiger fans got this.

KCol
Freshman Team

Post by KCol »

HomeGrown wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:35 am

Hey question. Why did Ironton fans at last nights game cheer when it was announced prep took the lead?
Once again, how would you know this without being there? Are you not living in Northern Virginia like you said before? Have you made a move back to the very area that you threw shade and salt on?

KCol
Freshman Team

Post by KCol »

HomeGrown wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 9:43 am
The kids are awesome. Its the adult burg fans that poop all over their own credibility on here.
So again, you say the kids are awesome, then post on the Ironton-West thread:

“Very slow and not much athleticism or depth. I thought those "holler boys" were tough? Hmm. Not so much.”

I mean dude, come on. You’re saying “the kids are awesome” then you go and bash them. You are full of contradictions.

For the record, yes, West kids are tough — and good kids too. Your version of toughness and mine are obviously totally different. (Remember, your HC and his brother graduated from the West Side).

I do hope Ironton wins it all. They’ve got good, tough kids too and I’ll be pulling for them. They’ve got aspirations to do great things in life. I just don’t agree with how members of the fanbase (Ex. you, Frankie) act.
Last edited by KCol on Sun Jul 23, 2023 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Football”