Region Chip #2 13-0 Harvest Prep vs. #1 13-0 Ironton

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Re: Region Chip #2 13-0 Harvest Prep vs. #1 13-0 Ironton

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

RBH23 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:06 pm
piratepride86 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:26 pm Why is it that burg has to be brought up in these threads? We are not even playing. This is about Ironton and Harvest Prep. And the next game has nothing to do with burg.

Go Ironton !
darn good question! Even bringing up a formation from the 1989 state title game. Wow!!!
He’s ate up with it.

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

Some of you are grown men on here acting like 10,11,12 year olds. Look at your posts and ask yourself if you would want your kids posting the trash some of you put on here? Grow up!!

LockHerUp
Freshman Team

Post by LockHerUp »

Yabba and others...
Still, no one answers my questions about this mysterious "burg envy", despite our domination of the burg.

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Post by BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI »

LockHerUp wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:50 pm Yabba and others...
Still, no one answers my questions about this mysterious "burg envy", despite our domination of the burg.
It's b/c Yabbadabba 8abigBurgTurd would rather come on here and try to bully by calling a bunch of high school kids "Cheats" rather than admit his program just wasn't up to getting the job done this year. However, that's what we've come to expect from this bunch of sanctimonious introituses, so I'm not surprised.

Givin' it to ya straight 100%, Your BIG DADDY FROM CINCINNATI!
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Post by BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI »

piratepride86 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:26 pm Why is it that burg has to be brought up in these threads? We are not even playing. This is about Ironton and Harvest Prep. And the next game has nothing to do with burg.

Go Ironton !
darn good question! Even bringing up a formation from the 1989 state title game. Wow!!!
Then tell your burg fans not to come on here and say they cannot support Ironton in the state semis b/c they view us as a bunch of cheats. You burg fans threw the first stone and some of us are very quick to point out, Wheelersburg of all programs has zero room to talk when it comes to cheating opposing teams.

You're usually a good poster, so I apologize if you're getting lumped in with the rest.

Givin' it to ya straight 100%, Your BIG DADDY FROM CINCINNATI!
RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:15 pm

Go Ironton !
Then tell your burg fans not to come on here and say they cannot support Ironton in the state semis b/c they view us as a bunch of cheats. You burg fans threw the first stone and some of us are very quick to point out, Wheelersburg of all programs has zero room to talk when it comes to cheating opposing teams.

You're usually a good poster, so I apologize if you're getting lumped in with the rest.
I’m a Burg fan and like to talk some trash from time to time, but I-town just rolled the team that beat Burg. So I-town is still playing, Burg is not. Save my trash talking for next season :)

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:07 pm
It's b/c Yabbadabba 8abigBurgTurd would rather come on here and try to bully by calling a bunch of high school kids "Cheats" rather than admit his program just wasn't up to getting the job done this year. However, that's what we've come to expect from this bunch of sanctimonious introituses, so I'm not surprised.

If you Ironton fans had the balls to come on here and admit without the recruits you are mediocre at best Burg fans would leave it alone but NONE of you can do it because you know it’s true.

Burg has been called out for it, bringing in a kid or two for years and have owned up to it. When will your fan base do that?

If you don’t have Perkins, Felder and Keyes who is playing ahead of them and contributing like those three did all year.

I’ll wait for an answer I’ll never get.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Ironton would be worse without their starting players.

kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:55 pm

If you Ironton fans had the balls to come on here and admit without the recruits you are mediocre at best Burg fans would leave it alone but NONE of you can do it because you know it’s true.

Burg has been called out for it, bringing in a kid or two for years and have owned up to it. When will your fan base do that?

If you don’t have Perkins, Felder and Keyes who is playing ahead of them and contributing like those three did all year.

Last weekend, at my mother-in-law's 88th BD Party, I spent 20 minutes trying to convince my WV great-nephew to come to Ironton after watching several videos of him running over and through the defense as he scored a bunch of Td's this season. I'll continue to work on him, he's thinking pretty hard about it.

Back in the 90's I worked with a 6' tall athletic girl who was single. I pointed out how great it would be for her to marry a guy from Ironton and have a half dozen sons.

One thing Ironton lacks is some really big beefy line men for the future. If there's any reading this, think how great it would be to play at Ironton! Do you really want to work all year long only to see a barely break-even season and then get ready for basketball? Don't you deserve better? Consider this...one out of every five boys who've played at Ironton has had the opportunity to play in a state championship game. Friday will be the 14th time that Ironton has appeared in a state-quarter final game! 77% of all players at Ironton have got to play in a playoff game, If you take out the very steep field in the 70's, it's way past that percentage!

You'll get to play in historic Ironton Tank Stadium. You will have an enthusiastic fan base that will follow you everywhere, not a lackluster group in the stands that sit on their hands the whole game. It's a great place to spend your prep career at, many will move onto the next level as you'll be showcased in a broad market...

So, if you really want a great experience, under a staff of devoted leaders, consider Ironton Fighting Tiger Football!

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!
fielddaddy
JV Team

Post by fielddaddy »

Suck it up Ironton would still be winning not as big as they are now but they would still be winning.
You can point out all the transfers you want.
Carter Barns are not transfers and the rest of this team.
Quit crying you had a shot at Prep and they gifted you 2 turnovers that turned to points and what did you do?
Nothing.
So quit crying about what Burg has done for years.
between you and Wobby you guys really do the burg fans a disservice crying all the time about how unfair it is.
really Ironton is doing no more than Burg but you have excuses don't you.
Well it's closer to go to burg than this school or that school.
Burg is a better education system.
Just admit you don't like Ironton and it eats you up alive when they beat you and beat anyone that beat you.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Post by FightingTiger99 »

Truth told it's not one particular burg fan but it sure is a handful of them. All season started with recruit & transfer bs. Basically passive aggressively tried to dox Ironton players personal lives. Blatantly and directly made unsupported allegations about Irontons program under the old tried and true "i heard a rumor or somebody told me blah blah" just to try to be slick and being too corny & predictable to hide that they are just kicking dirt on Ironton, because it is really all their football program has been able to do consistently for awhile now. As mentioned by somebody above, Ironton has dominated the head to head for last few years as well as all time. Ironton has been more succesfull overall & produces higher quality talent. Matter fact, when is the last time Burg won their region? Burgs tranjectory over the past 3 or 4 seasons has trended down into this present season where they got pushed off their stoop in their own conference by a team that finished with a overall losing record vs the ovc teams they played this year. Funny thing about that is also all season long these schmucks from burg kept saying "we dont care about the week 1 loss to Ironton because we will take the playoff rematch when we beat you again." Karmas a funny thing. So we get to the playoffs and Ironton rolls the team that beat burg for their conf championship, then the week after Burg gets bounced Ironton throws a running clock on and goose eggs the team that bounced the slumping pirates. So burg fans get to cherish their week one loss to Ironton. The one where they couldn't find the end zone. Fast forward 13 weeks and it all makes sense and THIS reality is the truth and it is WHY burg fans behave this way.

Burg is little sister to Ironton.

Burg fans have been saying Ironton dwells on their past success but what I see in 2022 from Ironton is a fanbase fully invested in their present and future and what I see from Burg fans is a group that is upset because nobody will discuss them like they are still their 2017 team. It KILLS them and that is why and when they start the "superior coaching" "superior academics" bs talk. As if anywhere in seo has that much of a different socio economic reality and none of it is healthy for you. Lmao

Them drawing and losing to Prep again ( 2nd time in a row) and then Ironton dominating Prep finally brought out the burg fan base ugly side and it is grotesque. Last week burg fans were making racially charged comments calling prep kids thugs and adding some snide comments about "cota" ( public transit). Criticizing crowd size and saying nobody supports them and calling them "these private school types" and making comments about "city culture." Then Prep rolls them and takes their jugs too. Lmao. Blew the burg base over the edge. Lol They lost themselves and their better judgement. Now here we are again this week and they are singing the Ironton is cheaters & Prep has "thug antics" song. So salty and jealous they can taste it. Truthfully idk why burg fans are still on the football thread. Seems like its time for them to start a basketball thread. Take their hating asses over there and be superior and mediocre all at the same time in hoops too.

Btw. Pendleton is outworking what burg needs two men for. Ironton has a better football coach AND AD in one guy.

Ps. Cincinnati above is right. Burg wasn't exonerated or investigated regarding the playoff sideline issue. School elected not to pursue it. And Burgs coach did lie about knowing the party involved in that alleged incident. Very shady.

Pss. Burg couldnt even score a TD on Ironton this season.

Psss. Burg vs prep 0 - 2. Ironton vs Prep 2 - 0

When is the last time burg really won anything outside of their conference? Couldn't even do that this year. How old is Burgs HC? Maybe he's running outta gas?

Have a good night.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

kantucky wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:25 am

Last weekend, at my mother-in-law's 88th BD Party, I spent 20 minutes trying to convince my WV great-nephew to come to Ironton after watching several videos of him running over and through the defense as he scored a bunch of Td's this season. I'll continue to work on him, he's thinking pretty hard about it.

Back in the 90's I worked with a 6' tall athletic girl who was single. I pointed out how great it would be for her to marry a guy from Ironton and have a half dozen sons.

One thing Ironton lacks is some really big beefy line men for the future. If there's any reading this, think how great it would be to play at Ironton! Do you really want to work all year long only to see a barely break-even season and then get ready for basketball? Don't you deserve better? Consider this...one out of every five boys who've played at Ironton has had the opportunity to play in a state championship game. Friday will be the 14th time that Ironton has appeared in a state-quarter final game! 77% of all players at Ironton have got to play in a playoff game, If you take out the very steep field in the 70's, it's way past that percentage!

You'll get to play in historic Ironton Tank Stadium. You will have an enthusiastic fan base that will follow you everywhere, not a lackluster group in the stands that sit on their hands the whole game. It's a great place to spend your prep career at, many will move onto the next level as you'll be showcased in a broad market...

So, if you really want a great experience, under a staff of devoted leaders, consider Ironton Fighting Tiger Football!
It's just in the "rumor" phase rn ( burg fans know all about this) but I heard from a very good source that two key burg returnees are planning on hitting the transfer portal. Can't really blame them. Even burg fans consistently questioned and criticized the offensive playcalling. Maybe they feel like the staff has lost their direction? Something to watch. In the beginning of the season a key burg starter came close to pulling the trigger and transferring to Ironton. I guess he ran outta time & stuck it out but word was he wasnt very happy about the disaray the offensive playcalling was in. Like I said. Something to watch. Good luck to those young men on their eventual decisions.

Yh8awinner
Freshman Team

Post by Yh8awinner »

And once again, you Ironton tools even with your 5 page rants STILL will not admit of how many kids you have brought in in the last few years and that they ARE what definitely puts you all at the next level!
Pssssssssss!!!!!

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

Ironton has for sure had a lot of kids transfer over the last five years. Hopefully the next five brings just as many.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

TigerBob wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:35 am Ironton has for sure had a lot of kids transfer over the last five years. Hopefully the next five brings just as many.
🎯

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

I would imagine transfers will flood in the next couple of years . Great experience as mentioned above.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Yh8awinner wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:31 am And once again, you Ironton tools even with your 5 page rants STILL will not admit of how many kids you have brought in in the last few years and that they ARE what definitely puts you all at the next level!
Pssssssssss!!!!!
Burg = little sister

FightingTiger99
JV Team

They're delusional. The Holden hangover has em stuck in 2017. 😂

nekysportsfan
Waterboy

Post by nekysportsfan »

Ironton is clearly the place for any football player in southeastern Ohio, northeastern Kentucky, or western West Virginia who is serious about wanting to play the sport in college. The coach, stadium, support, and success are unmatched in the area. The new Ironton Classic football event is great for the area. A player would be foolish to think otherwise. I’m sure this statement offends those from Ashland, Raceland, Wheelersburg, and other area schools who are trying to get players into their programs, but a parent would have to be either delusional or blind to send their kid anywhere but Ironton IF they’re really serious about football. I hope Ironton wins the state title. I love what they’re doing for the area.

sportphotos
JV Team

Post by sportphotos »

Return to “Football”