SE

Region Chip #2 13-0 Harvest Prep vs. #1 13-0 Ironton

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

WhaddaYa Think?

#GoTgo

Trollcat1

Re: #2 Canal Winchester Harvest Prep -V- # 1IronTon

Post by Trollcat1 »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:41 pm WhaddaYa Think?

#GoTgo
I think no "100% homegrown, since embryo football chemistry, scioto county superior coached, we get better every week, community not recruits" programs were able to get it done & now they are 🏀🏀🏀 their way home after the SCIOTO county blackout.

Man I woulda thought all that superior coaching i kept hearing about at burg was enough to will the whole darn conference to Canton the way it was hyped all season.

Guess we will have to settle 😂 for the two "inferiorly coached" "all "recruits" programs. Lol

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Ironton will have to contain Aiden Rogers QB and Cox RB for Harvest Prep. Both are fast

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

This should be interesting, this will be one of those game where the Ironton WRs aren't going to have a huge advantage. HP did struggle with Burg running the ball at times but Burg wasn't able to throw it well enough to keep them from stacking the box. Should be a heck of a ball game, HP will have to clean up the mistakes if they want to take this game though. I'll take Ironton by 7. Speculation on where the game is played?? Google maps has straight shot from HP to Ironton going down 23, so I'll say Chillicothe or Waverly as the best halfway point

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

I’m hoping Waverly to make Yabba’s head explode, but OHSAA does like to keep those potential neutral sites happy and this may be Jackson’s only shot at hosting this year.

I’ll bet on Chillicothe.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

I don’t look for Ironton to be able to throw the ball like they did tonight. They will have someone to match up to Perkins so look for Ironton to pound it out on the ground.

Should be a great game!! Probably played at Jackson since Jackson lost tonight.

Trollcat1

Post by Trollcat1 »

TigerBob wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:04 pm I’m hoping Waverly to make Yabba’s head explode, but OHSAA does like to keep those potential neutral sites happy and this may be Jackson’s only shot at hosting this year.

I’ll bet on Chillicothe.
They surely wouldnt do that after making such a superior coached and community since a zygote program like burg go to Nelsonville. Lol

Kirtland80
All State

Post by Kirtland80 »

Good luck to Ironton

6O HORN3TS 🐝
yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

TigerBob wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:04 pm I’m hoping Waverly to make Yabba’s head explode, but OHSAA does like to keep those potential neutral sites happy and this may be Jackson’s only shot at hosting this year.

I’ll bet on Chillicothe.
Yeah because that would be bullshit if it’s played at Waverly. :D :D

That’s okay. Because the OH$AA are such idiots it cost them some money tonight because older Burg fans it sounds like didn’t make the trip to Nelsonville but probably would have made it to Waverly.

A medical emergency kept me from making it to NY but I could have made it to Waverly. Serves them right.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

I’ll bet on Chillicothe.
Yeah I don't know that I see Jackson because it makes for a longer drove for both compared to the other 2 but I will say that's a great venue, if Jackson put in to host though

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats to the Tigers for advancing to the Regional Finals. Good luck against Harvest Prep.

Trollcat1

Post by Trollcat1 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:09 pm

I’ll bet on Chillicothe.
Yeah because that would be bullshit if it’s played at Waverly. :D :D

That’s okay. Because the OH$AA are such idiots it cost them some money tonight because older Burg fans it sounds like didn’t make the trip to Nelsonville but probably would have made it to Waverly.

A medical emergency kept me from making it to NY but I could have made it to Waverly. Serves them right.
Yea burg fans sure stuck it to em by handing their own kids a sparse crowd. 😂 "superior community" 🤡🤡😂

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Well, once again the dumbass speedkilz takes over a thread and his penis envy of the Burg takes over a thread not even about the Burg!!

I’d hate to see his computer and his desk and chair!! Has to be a mess since Burg lost tonight!!!

You got to ‘hand’ it to him. He’s the best he’s ever had!!!

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:04 pm I don’t look for Ironton to be able to throw the ball like they did tonight. They will have someone to match up to Perkins so look for Ironton to pound it out on the ground.

Perkins akways blows up.

Thats why #PenTon had 6+ more receivers catching the ball tonight…

Most balanced IHS team ive seen in decades!!!

West was not ready for that gauntlet…

Still cant wait to see the full rushing attack that can be used if need be!!!

Trollcat1

Post by Trollcat1 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:28 pm Well, once again the dumbass speedkilz takes over a thread and his penis envy of the Burg takes over a thread not even about the Burg!!

I’d hate to see his computer and his desk and chair!! Has to be a mess since Burg lost tonight!!!

Unfortunate the burg offensive playbook wasnt as big as their fans imaginations. 😂

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:30 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:04 pm I don’t look for Ironton to be able to throw the ball like they did tonight. They will have someone to match up to Perkins so look for Ironton to pound it out on the ground.

Perkins akways blows up.

Should be a heck of a game. Burg had them on the ropes just couldn’t put them away in the 2nd half. Still don’t understand why Burg didn’t punt the ball away with about 6 minutes to go and gave HP the ball around the 46.

HP scored on three bg runs tonight so they have the speed.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

HomeGrown wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:33 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:28 pm Well, once again the dumbass speedkilz takes over a thread and his penis envy of the Burg takes over a thread not even about the Burg!!

Unfortunate the burg offensive playbook wasnt as big as their fans imaginations. 😂

I don’t know about that. Just like last year HP left this game knowing they dodged a huge bullet.

Ironton got the matchup they wanted I guarantee you that.

Trollcat1

Post by Trollcat1 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:35 pm
HomeGrown wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:33 pm

I don’t know about that. Just like last year HP left this game knowing they dodged a huge bullet.

Ironton got the matchup they wanted I guarantee you that.
Just like last year Prep beats burg. Yes.

Trollcat1

Post by Trollcat1 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:33 pm
Tjhtygeverve wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:30 pm

Perkins akways blows up.

Should be a heck of a game. Burg had them on the ropes just couldn’t put them away in the 2nd half. Still don’t understand why Burg didn’t punt the ball away with about 6 minutes to go and gave HP the ball around the 46.

HP scored on three bg runs tonight so they have the speed.
Burg goose egg in 2nd half right?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

I’d be shocked if this isn’t at Chillicothe

Return to “Football”