Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Re: Region Chip #2 13-0 Harvest Prep vs. #1 13-0 Ironton

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Yh8awinner wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:00 pm
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:05 pm
Yh8awinner wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:27 am

No, I just hate cheaters 🤷
Well, then you must loathe Wheelersburg. Ya'll need a sign when you come into town saying "Welcome to Wheelersburg, we'll CHEAT ya right!" How many league games did the Pirates have with their former football alumni this year as refs? I know for a fact last year they did that against a league opponent which makes it more egregious.
Oh ok, so you really want to bring up cheating refs. How about your Ironton refs that got the boot from the ohsaa back in the early 2000's they tried to cheat burg so bad when burg beat your arse on your field?
Ah yes, the notorious magical penalties on missed FG's. lol

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Post by BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:16 pm

Well, then you must loathe Wheelersburg. Ya'll need a sign when you come into town saying "Welcome to Wheelersburg, we'll CHEAT ya right!" How many league games did the Pirates have with their former football alumni this year as refs? I know for a fact last year they did that against a league opponent which makes it more egregious.
Oh ok, so you really want to bring up cheating refs. How about your Ironton refs that got the boot from the ohsaa back in the early 2000's they tried to cheat burg so bad when burg beat your arse on your field?
Only lay claim to one state championship b/c the 1989 came from was the fruits of a cheater's play of an ineligible man downfield. :shock:

"Welcome to Wheelersburg, we'll cheat ya right..."? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Watch the tape, that play has never been legal once in the history of all levels of football.

Hey Ya8aBigTurd, I can smell how full of self-righteous burg turd crap you are 125-miles downriver. Cheater!

Givin' it to ya straight 100%, Your BIG DADDY FROM CINCINNATI!
Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:15 pm

How about you sneak a member of your staff on the opposing team's sideines, then when you get caught red-handed, have your head coach claim he's never met the guy in his life.... LMAO! Welcome to Wheelersburg, we'll cheat ya right."
Thanks for proving your stupidity.

Guy was a photographer, not on staff or even affiliated with school.

Was investigated and no wrong doing was found.

And the biggest proof of your idiocy, you actually think someone can get the play, relay that to the coach, who relays it to the DC, who calls a defensive play, which gets relayed to the team, and they do all of this before the ball is hiked. That's some Marvel Comics stuff right there.

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

LockHerUp wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:37 pm I know nothing about the wheelersburg officiating situation. But, I gotta ask. Why in the world would an Ironton fan have so-called burg envy right now ?
*We just put a running clock on the team that ousted you
*We've won I think 3 out of the last 4 against you
*We have more regional championships than you
*We have more state title game appearances than you
*We are winning the overall series against you
Not stirring the pot...just reacting to a silly accusation...and awaiting an explanation.
They can't they. They throw the first stone of Cheating accusations when they're the biggest frauds in the area. Throwing out this accusation is just the burg cheater and loser's way of trying to bring you down to their level.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:21 pm
Only lay claim to one state championship b/c the 1989 came from was the fruits of a cheater's play of an ineligible man downfield. :shock:

"Welcome to Wheelersburg, we'll cheat ya right..."? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Watch the tape, that play has never been legal once in the history of all levels of football.

Hey Ya8aBigTurd, I can smell how full of self-righteous burg turd crap you are 125-miles downriver. Cheater!
The two trophies in the case prove you wrong. Penalty wasn't called so it's a moot point. Still listed in any record book as Wheelersburg 14 Warren Kennedy 7.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:13 pm

So What were the names of the Refs to prove they were from Ironton? I know exactly the names of the biased burg alumni refs doing their league games. :shock: :shock:

Really fool!! The Mahlmeister brothers were two refs that somehow did every Ironton home game. Talk about cheaters.

How many TD’s were called back when Carlos Snow and CAPE came to town???

The team from Washington DC that had the long winning streak. How many TD’s did they have called back? They got cheated so bad their kids were crying and their coaches walked off the field without shaking hands.

The notorious roughing the kicker called by one of the Mahlmeister’s in the Burg game that one year. There wasn’t a burg played within 5 yards of the kicker.

The year Ironton won 7-6. Burg completed a pass down to the 5 but was called for to many on the LOS and then a Burg coach was flagged twice taking Burg completely out of FG range.

I can go on clown so don’t even go there about cheat town.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Also, only have one name on here so who you think I am is definitely not me.

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:29 pm
How about you sneak a member of your staff on the opposing team's sideines, then when you get caught red-handed, have your head coach claim he's never met the guy in his life.... LMAO! Welcome to Wheelersburg, we'll cheat ya right."

And the biggest proof of your idiocy, you actually think someone can get the play, relay that to the coach, who relays it to the DC, who calls a defensive play, which gets relayed to the team, and they do all of this before the ball is hiked. That's some Marvel Comics stuff right there.
LMAO, why did your head coach say he'd never met the guy? I mean if I was a cheat, I'd put the team photographer on the other team's sideline so someone couldn't look in a program and see he was an assistant coach. BTW, it was not investigated it was dropped b/c the complaining party didn't want to follow through with the accusation. The fact still remains, Burg put a member of its staff on the opposing teams sidelines, and when the head coach was asked point blank....He said, I have never met the guy in my life," when there is plenty of evidence the man in question had been around the team all year. Burg's HC coach is a bold face liar.

Welcome to Wheelersburg we'll Cheat ya right!!

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

And I bet you wonder why Ironton is getting all these local transfers. It's b/c the cheating gig is up for the Pirates, and parents from other schools don't want their kids taught cheating is the way to do things. The area is on to ya.

gobucs20
Freshman Team

Post by gobucs20 »

The burgh. Oh ok thats the team that lost to the team Ironton laid a running clock on

BigSpoon
JV Team

Post by BigSpoon »

HumbleAndHungry wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:58 am
BigSpoon wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:40 am Running clock! 😂
That by no means define who we are. No excuses tho, You guys were flat out better last night! My grandpa always used to say,”it ain’t no fun when the rabbit got the gun!”
You definitely have some athletes on that team. Turnovers and penalties hurt and esp that #3 for Ironton. I’d say hes still open!

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:40 pm

LMAO, why did your head coach say he'd never met the guy? I mean if I was a cheat, I'd put the team photographer on the other team's sideline so someone couldn't look in a program and see he was an assistant coach. BTW, it was not investigated it was dropped b/c the complaining party didn't want to follow through with the accusation. The fact still remains, Burg put a member of its staff on the opposing teams sidelines, and when the head coach was asked point blank....He said, I have never met the guy in my life," when there is plenty of evidence the man in question had been around the team all year. Burg's HC coach is a bold face liar.

You are an idiot. Member of the staff. His name was Derrick Mosely and he was a graduate of Portsmouth. He sure as hell wasn't going to cheat to help out the Burg, trust me on that. He was a videographer doing his job and an assistant principal overheard him talking to his wife and she ran and said something to their coach. He blew it all out of proportion. Made himself look like the biggest ass in the country so he resigned after nothing was proven because there was no wrongdoing.

Alos, explain how the Burg TD was an illegal play? Why didn't the refs call it if it was?

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

Post by HumbleAndHungry »

BigSpoon wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:10 pm
BigSpoon wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:40 am Running clock! 😂
That by no means define who we are. No excuses tho, You guys were flat out better last night! My grandpa always used to say,”it ain’t no fun when the rabbit got the gun!”
You definitely have some athletes on that team. Turnovers and penalties hurt and esp that #3 for Ironton. I’d say hes still open!
Yeah Ty killed us hes a great kid! That’s my guy! Best of luck to them once again!

kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

HumbleAndHungry wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:39 pm
BigSpoon wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:10 pm

Yeah Ty killed us hes a great kid! That’s my guy! Best of luck to them once again!
Why?! Did they elect to put one man on Perkins who was clearly overmatched by him the second half? We were watching and knew exactly where Perkins was going to as Carpenter dropped it right in his hands over his shoulders. Not only did we know the route he'd be running but were able to predict where he'd be when the pass arrived

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:34 pm
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:21 pm

The two trophies in the case prove you wrong. Penalty wasn't called so it's a moot point. Still listed in any record book as Wheelersburg 14 Warren Kennedy 7.
So let me get this straight, in 1989 Your coach teaches an illegal play, calls an illegal play in a state championship game, and your plays execute an illegal play, but since the refs didn't catch it, that makes everything OK? So that's really you're story?

That sounds like the justification of an absolute out-and-out 100% chEater to me. At least you admit that play was BS and shouldn't have happened. Just as long as the refs don't catch it, it's Ok to teach the burg kids to cheat just as long as they don't get caught. Boy, y'all something else up there in burg turd town. You won 14-7 but it's illegitimate b/c it came by means of fraud. Anyone who knows the game knows you're full of BS.

Welcome to Wheelersburg, we'll cheat ya right! Been doing it since 1989.

piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

Why is it that burg has to be brought up in these threads? We are not even playing. This is about Ironton and Harvest Prep. And the next game has nothing to do with burg.

Go Ironton !

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:45 pm
BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:40 pm

You are an idiot. Member of the staff. His name was Derrick Mosely and he was a graduate of Portsmouth. He sure as hell wasn't going to cheat to help out the Burg, trust me on that. He was a videographer doing his job and an assistant principal overheard him talking to his wife and she ran and said something to their coach. He blew it all out of proportion. Made himself look like the biggest ass in the country so he resigned after nothing was proven because there was no wrongdoing.

Alos, explain how the Burg TD was an illegal play? Why didn't the refs call it if it was?
Umm there was nothing proven as to burg innocence. It just wasn't pursued.

In 1989, the play was illegal b/c the tackle was covered up by the WR. It didn't matter if he said he was an eligible receiver b/c he wasn't the last man on the line of scrimmage. That play should have been called back as an illegal man downfield, but b/c it was a RB lined up in the OTs spot the ref didn't catch it and ya got away with a cheater's play and won the game 14-7. Do us all a favor, go and watch the film and then try and tell me it was legit.

If ya weren't marching around in the bland blowing on flutes all night, then you'd know that play is illegal at all level of football since the beginning of the sport.
Last edited by BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI on Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

piratepride86 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:26 pm Why is it that burg has to be brought up in these threads? We are not even playing. This is about Ironton and Harvest Prep. And the next game has nothing to do with burg.

Go Ironton !
B/c one of your fans, Ya8awinner aka yabbadabba dork came on here and said he refuses to cheer for Ironton b/c he regards us as a bunch of cheaters. So for the record, one of your fans threw the first stone.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:29 pm
piratepride86 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:26 pm Why is it that burg has to be brought up in these threads? We are not even playing. This is about Ironton and Harvest Prep. And the next game has nothing to do with burg.

Go Ironton !
B/c one of your fans, Ya8awinner aka yabbadabba dork came on here and said he refuses to cheer for Ironton b/c he regards us as a bunch of cheaters. So for the record, one of your fans threw the first stone.

Idiot, I’m not Ya8awinner!! Get over yourself dude!!
I have no clue who that is and I’m going to guess it’s not a Burg fan who usually starts the BS on here! You fools just always fall for it.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Go Ironton !
darn good question! Even bringing up a formation from the 1989 state title game. Wow!!!

Return to “Football”