Irontons Ground Game

sportphotos
JV Team

Re: Irontons Ground Game

Post by sportphotos »

Congrats to Portsmouth West on a great season❤️
Photos of West vs Ironton:https://bobbiannphotos.smugmug.com/Foot ... fs-Round-3

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

sportphotos wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:51 pm Congrats to Portsmouth West on a great season❤️
Photos of West vs Ironton:https://bobbiannphotos.smugmug.com/Foot ... fs-Round-3
Thanks for the pictures

Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

fielddaddy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:40 pm
HumbleAndHungry wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:27 pm
Pinwheel wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:34 pm I agree don't change a thing, keep riding the Lucasville transfer he's the reason Ironton is who they are
Who’s that?
It's Perkins Pinhead is being a punk is all Ironton would be winning without him like it or not.
Pinhead is just another fool showing no class like several others on here.
Punk 😂 don't like what I post don't read b!t_ 😂😂

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

I agree I would like to see a little more of the run game but when you are undefeated to show your run game until is needed may be a surprise. Week to week you look at what is best for next week not the next game. Go Big I

fielddaddy
JV Team

Post by fielddaddy »

Pinwheel wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:08 pm
HumbleAndHungry wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:27 pm

Who’s that?
It's Perkins Pinhead is being a punk is all Ironton would be winning without him like it or not.
I'll read what I want and wish to read PUNK and quote and post about it.
Your a hater and nothing else and more likely than not a coward to belittle other teams because you couldn't play yourself

Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

fielddaddy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:41 pm

Your a hater and nothing else and more likely than not a coward to belittle other teams because you couldn't play yourself
And I will "post" what I want 😂 and b!tc_ and only cowards call people cowards over social media 😂 , move along sheewww 😂

HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

Post by HumbleAndHungry »

Oh makes sense. Perkins is a koo kid!

fielddaddy
JV Team

Post by fielddaddy »

Pinwheel wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:35 pm

And I will "post" what I want 😂 and b!tc_ and only cowards call people cowards over social media 😂 , move along sheewww 😂
OOOOOOOOO your so scary Punk

Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

fielddaddy wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 5:44 pm
Pinwheel wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:35 pm

OOOOOOOOO your so scary Punk
😂 Move along fat boy

ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

Post by ROCH HILL PRIDE! »

Pinhead won't tell us who his team is. Pinhead do you float when it rains ? Are you a turd Pinhead ?

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:19 pm Pinhead won't tell us who his team is. Pinhead do you float when it rains ? Are you a turd Pinhead ?
😂 I promise yawl make my time at work fly by 😂
💩

ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

HumbleAndHungry wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:21 pm
ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:19 pm Pinhead won't tell us who his team is. Pinhead do you float when it rains ? Are you a turd Pinhead ?
😂 I promise yawl make my time at work fly by 😂
💩

Can you get me a job? If you got time for this nonsense at work, then that's the job for me!

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
Ovenmit
Riding the Bench

Post by Ovenmit »

As far as Ironton leaving the OVC I seriously doubt they are going anywhere so all the schools wanting them to be gone just live with it. There will be more of the same next year as there was this year. All I can suggest is make your program better.

ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

Ironton only dominates 1 OVC sport so why would they leave? More to the conference than just football.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
Ovenmit
Riding the Bench

Post by Ovenmit »

Actually how many of the experts on here played a significant role on their high school team,college or every coached a high school game that can justify what you think any actual coach of a team should or should not be doing with their team. I know everyone has opinions but that doesn't justify what you say that means anything. Find a job coaching if you can and see just how tough it is no matter what the sport

ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

We've played Ironton several years in a row while they've been on top, so why would we vote them out now? They will be on their way down soon and then it's our turn along with the rest of the conference to take them to pound town.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!
HumbleAndHungry
Freshman Team

ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:02 pm We've played Ironton several years in a row while they've been on top, so why would we vote them out now? They will be on their way down soon and then it's our turn along with the rest of the conference to take them to pound town.
That’s what I love to hear! We had all the teams in our league that we were in leave the league because they didn’t want to play us anymore. I just can’t understand Leaving and starting a new league cause one team is having a nice run.

Pinwheel
JV Team

Post by Pinwheel »

😂 Your username explains exactly who you are 🌈 😅

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

ROCH HILL PRIDE! wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:02 pm We've played Ironton several years in a row while they've been on top, so why would we vote them out now? They will be on their way down soon and then it's our turn along with the rest of the conference to take them to pound town.
Pound town, huh? You really think in your lifetime Rock Hill is going to take Ironton to pound town? :lol:

Btw, pinhead is a Portsmouth punk.

ROCH HILL PRIDE!
Freshman Team

frankie wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:22 pm
Pound town, huh? You really think in your lifetime Rock Hill is going to take Ironton to pound town? :lol:

Btw, pinhead is a Portsmouth punk.

Portsmouth?!? I would never have guessed that one.

REDMAN NATION RISE UP!!!

Return to “Football”