How to stop the trolls!

art_vandelay
SE

Re: How to stop the trolls!

Post by art_vandelay »

Just join in the fun...hell I’ve had alot of fun talking shitt on here last few weeks. Got any rumors? Just post ‘em! They’ve let one dude run rampant up in here, and now they gotta let everyone else.*

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

One problem with banning anyone accused of trolling is some people use the “troll” label on anyone they disagree with. Also if someone posts an opinion that is out of the norm, must be a “troll.”

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Da fuq you talmbout?

TheLurker
Waterboy

Post by TheLurker »

mattash wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:15 pm Just wished they wouldn’t push it to the limit. Lol sometimes the trolling is a little fun and makes for good reads but your right it’s the takeovers and the poo pictures. I don’t even care if they call me out. O well still been a fun year of football
Agreed. I'm guessing this is in part a result of the HP-Burg thread as that got pretty wild but entertaining. A lot of things were said that after the fact people didn't like being reminded about. That's trolling but not something you want to limit.

If you can say it, he prepared to stand behind it win or lose.

DJT47
Riding the Bench

Post by DJT47 »

You can say anything on here. But God forbid you say covid is fake and y'all were idiots for wearing face diapers and getting the shot. They kick you off real quick

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

art_vandelay wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:03 am Da fuq you talmbout?
Made my point. Thank you. And I bet it took everything in you to not say “troll.” :mrgreen:

KCol
Freshman Team

Post by KCol »

Sorry, but if kids are getting bashed by a guy who openly says "I love the kids," I'm not keeping my mouth shut on that one. It's the job of the mods to nip that in the bud immediately.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:33 am
art_vandelay wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:03 am Da fuq you talmbout?
Made my point. Thank you. And I bet it took everything in you to not say “troll.” :mrgreen:
Just havin some fun on the new and improved SEOPreps!*

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

Personally they don’t bother me. If someone becomes a problem we can always label them as a for and I think their posts disappear. Don’t know why some people get their panties so tied up.

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

Foe

Not for

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

Post by SciotoCfootball »

MarauderMadness wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:37 am Personally they don’t bother me. If someone becomes a problem we can always label them as a for and I think their posts disappear. Don’t know why some people get their panties so tied up.
Holy crap I didn't even realize this was an option!! Thank you sooooo much 😂 For everyone tired of you know who's crap, click on his name and click "Add foe" and you will no longer see his post. No more reading nonsense that overfills every single thread.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

MarauderMadness wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:37 am Personally they don’t bother me. If someone becomes a problem we can always label them as a for and I think their posts disappear. Don’t know why some people get their panties so tied up.
Appreciate it, honestly had no idea you could do this. Just checked this out works great.

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

It works, bye Donnie H.

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

greygoose wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:57 am
Appreciate it, honestly had no idea you could do this. Just checked this out works great.
wow, where's this been all my life? lol cya @FightingTiger99

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

rickoshay wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:28 pm It works, bye Donnie H.
I can’t believe anyone on here didn’t know about this. No, I don’t use it because I’m not soft and sackless like some of you. But it’s great for those of you who are, and for those who hate hearing the truth. And it’s also great for those of us who get tired of the trolls that keep posting just to get the last word in. Whenever someone uses this tool we get the last word in and make the nutless look like fools as we prove them wrong without them firing back a mindless comment. Works great and we love it. :mrgreen:

Almost Champions
Freshman Team

Post by Almost Champions »

The only users i would ban would be those losers from Fart Frye. But I choose not to because I find great humor in the abundance of excuses they offer when they get beat. Its sorta like the old days when you could read The National Enquirer while standing in line at Walmart.

1980-82.....the glory days of Southern basketball. We almost did it!
Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

I love using the foe ban. That way I can talk about how great Trimble teams are and I don’t have to read the trash responses from the Waterford fans come back with. If I don’t read it it’s not really there is it now.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:02 am
rickoshay wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:28 pm It works, bye Donnie H.
I can’t believe anyone on here didn’t know about this. No, I don’t use it because I’m not soft and sackless like some of you. But it’s great for those of you who are, and for those who hate hearing the truth. And it’s also great for those of us who get tired of the trolls that keep posting just to get the last word in. Whenever someone uses this tool we get the last word in and make the nutless look like fools as we prove them wrong without them firing back a mindless comment. Works great and we love it. :mrgreen:
I wish I’d known about it last basketball season. I could have avoided reading all the garbage posts from the Waterford fans in girls basketball. I noticed they don’t post on the boys forum. They can’t beat Howie is probably why. They lucky Shelly doesn’t coach the girls.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.

Return to “Football”