Clear Fork Football Coach Named NW District D IV Coach Of The Year...FIRED

Post by radiodavel »

Clear Fork Football Coach Named NW District D IV Coach Of The Year...FIRED
https://statelinesportsnetwork.net/2022 ... year-fired

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: Clear Fork Football Coach Named NW District D IV Coach Of The Year...FIRED

Post by VetteMan »

radiodavel wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:13 pm Clear Fork Football Coach Named NW District D IV Coach Of The Year...FIRED
https://statelinesportsnetwork.net/2022 ... year-fired
Makes you wonder if there is possibly more to this than what has been reported.

E High
All State

Post by E High »

This is why many schools can’t establish a really good program. The sh@t bags who run many of these are completely Splineless. Also, you wonder why our education system in this country are basically horrible. The splineless couldn’t sell a box of fruit and make 10 cents on the dollar. You people who vote for school board members and other political Offices, WAKE the F up.

Bozo
S

Post by Bozo »

That is why nobody wants to coach, If they do, they only last a few years.

Tom Smyth
Waterboy

Post by Tom Smyth »

It used to be if you didn’t win you got fired. Now it’s, “I don’t care that you won all the games and won a state title you yelled at my little Jimmy and I want you fired and if they don’t fire you I’ll get on the board and do it myself. My Johnny should have gotten a 🏆 even though he played like sheet, and not told what he did wrong. It was someone else’s fault not his.”

R.RSports
Waterboy

Post by R.RSports »

Tom Smyth wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:52 am It used to be if you didn’t win you got fired. Now it’s, “I don’t care that you won all the games and won a state title you yelled at my little Jimmy and I want you fired and if they don’t fire you I’ll get on the board and do it myself. My Johnny should have gotten a 🏆 even though he played like sheet, and not told what he did wrong. It was someone else’s fault not his.”
This exact scenario is happening everywhere. Truly sad times we live in. Would love to know the details behind this specific situation.

LockHerUp
Freshman Team

Post by LockHerUp »

A huge factor in this kind of scenario is the fact that school boards are made up of folks of all walks of life and different vocations/professions. But, nothing in their background qualifies them to choose football coaches. In my district, we have a plumber, a bale bondsman, a retired educator (never coached), a college administrator of some sort, and the fifth I'm not sure of (but feel 100% that he has no sports background). In this situation, they should simply approve of the AD's selection - as he is likely the one who has a clue. Let's just say they don't.

Return to “Football”