Post by mattash »

One more day

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Re: Ironton vs South Range - D5 State Championship

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

Hoggy wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:52 pm I would like to congratulate the Ironton Tigers team, Coach Pendleton, his staff, the community and all the parents that have supported this program through sacrifices of time, money and an untiring effort to make SE Ohio football relevant on the state map again. This is the time that all bantering and rival comments should be turned into support and cheering for a local school to not only play in the championship, but win it and return to the River with the hardware in hand.

Hopefully the entire area gets behind the Tigers and travels to fill the seats. This sort of support and fan representation can definitely inspire and motivate teams when talent alone may be equal or even slightly tilted.

Good Luck Ironton!
Well said post I will be rooting hard for the fighting tigers and hoping to see another state title come back to our part of the state

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

fielddaddy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:09 am
FightingTiger99 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:49 pm
Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:27 pm

Who gives a big rats ass?? Wheelersburg isn't playing. You guys can't make it through one Ironton thread withing talking about the Burg. Obsessed much?? Focus on your game.
An opened ended question from our pleasant Wheelersburg constituency deserves a response. Your fanbase was on Irontons STICK the entire season crying and whining about recruiting and calling Ironton cheaters directly. Don't care if it was you specifically or not. Quite simply, in laymen terms, f*ck your entire fanbase. Ya do not get to make unsupported claims of unethical behavior or wrongdoing because your program can't keep up and then expect pleasantry. Ain't no love and tbh after the accusations & slighting all season burg fans are real weirdos still hanging around on Ironton threads with that lame ass half hearted support. Every last one of ya should kick rocks and head on over to the basketball thread where ya have something going on.
I agree with ya FT 99
I made a statement I think Ironton would match up well with Kirtland this year and here come the bashers saying Ironton would get beat by 2 scores.
Sad they claim to support the SE teams until it's Ironton then it's Ironton's lucky they don't have to face Kirtland or Coldwayer and such.
It was Harvest Prep was the team to beat in the region Ironton puts a running clock on them then it was well Burg had them beat Burg couldn't do crap on offence.
Same would have been true if they did beat HP Ironton would have put a beat down on them.
Ironton got better healthier during the year.
Burg just can't stand the fact Ironton is back.
Transfers or not Ironton is just better now and looking to continue it in the future.
hope Ironton gets their doors blown off.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Post by FightingTiger99 »

fielddaddy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:09 am
FightingTiger99 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:49 pm
Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:27 pm

Who gives a big rats ass?? Wheelersburg isn't playing. You guys can't make it through one Ironton thread withing talking about the Burg. Obsessed much?? Focus on your game.
An opened ended question from our pleasant Wheelersburg constituency deserves a response. Your fanbase was on Irontons STICK the entire season crying and whining about recruiting and calling Ironton cheaters directly. Don't care if it was you specifically or not. Quite simply, in laymen terms, f*ck your entire fanbase. Ya do not get to make unsupported claims of unethical behavior or wrongdoing because your program can't keep up and then expect pleasantry. Ain't no love and tbh after the accusations & slighting all season burg fans are real weirdos still hanging around on Ironton threads with that lame ass half hearted support. Every last one of ya should kick rocks and head on over to the basketball thread where ya have something going on.
I agree with ya FT 99
I made a statement I think Ironton would match up well with Kirtland this year and here come the bashers saying Ironton would get beat by 2 scores.
Sad they claim to support the SE teams until it's Ironton then it's Ironton's lucky they don't have to face Kirtland or Coldwayer and such.
It was Harvest Prep was the team to beat in the region Ironton puts a running clock on them then it was well Burg had them beat Burg couldn't do crap on offence.
Same would have been true if they did beat HP Ironton would have put a beat down on them.
Ironton got better healthier during the year.
Burg just can't stand the fact Ironton is back.
Transfers or not Ironton is just better now and looking to continue it in the future.
Burg has little sister complex. Buncha haters. They are weird even being on this thread.

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a Burg fan who wouldn't admit Ironton was the better team this year. Still think we coulda had a solid shot at beating them this year in the post season.

The problem is, most Burg ppl don't respect the staff at Ironton.

fielddaddy
JV Team

Post by fielddaddy »

Sonny Weaver wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:04 pm I think you'd be hard pressed to find a Burg fan who wouldn't admit Ironton was the better team this year. Still think we coulda had a solid shot at beating them this year in the post season.

I'm sure Ironton people don't have respect for you either.
I never once ever wanted a Burg team to lose in the playoffs unless it was against Ironton but wow after this year I hope Burg gets trounced anytime they make it.
It's not Irontons staff they have no respect for it's just Ironton period you all hate.
Get use to hit because Ironton is going to own Burg for the next few years.
\

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

fielddaddy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:19 pm
Sonny Weaver wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:04 pm I think you'd be hard pressed to find a Burg fan who wouldn't admit Ironton was the better team this year. Still think we coulda had a solid shot at beating them this year in the post season.

I'm sure Ironton people don't have respect for you either.
I never once ever wanted a Burg team to lose in the playoffs unless it was against Ironton but wow after this year I hope Burg gets trounced anytime they make it.
It's not Irontons staff they have no respect for it's just Ironton period you all hate.
Get use to hit because Ironton is going to own Burg for the next few years.
\
nah just the staff. All the kids seem like great, level headed young men in any videos/interviews I've seen. Ironton is a fine town, their BDubs is better than Portsmouth's and I love The Armory.

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

"Still think we coulda had a solid shot at beating them this year in the post season." What took you so long to post your BS, sunny? Feel better now, you loser? Dream on this offseason about your solid shot bs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

frankie wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:35 pm "Still think we coulda had a solid shot at beating them this year in the post season." What took you so long to post your BS, sunny? Feel better now, you loser? Dream on this offseason about your solid shot bs. :lol: :lol: :lol:
*Sonny

or can't you read?

frankie
Varsity

Post by frankie »

Sonny Weaver wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:03 pm
frankie wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:35 pm "Still think we coulda had a solid shot at beating them this year in the post season." What took you so long to post your BS, sunny? Feel better now, you loser? Dream on this offseason about your solid shot bs. :lol: :lol: :lol:
*Sonny

or can't you read?
I can read very well sunny. :lol:

FightingTiger99
JV Team

*Sonny

or can't you read?
At the end of the day burg is the fanbase that made unsupported false allegations against Ironton all season but failed to provide any evidence.

Burg is the program that couldn't find the end zone vs Ironton this season.

Burg is the program that lost their conference to a team with a losing record vs OVC teams it played this year ( west) which was also a team Ironton beat handily in the post season.

Burg is the program that couldn't beat any good team on their schedule this season.

Burg is the program that had to watch Ironton beat every team that beat them this season including hanging a running clock on the team that bounced em outta the playoffs.

And burg is the program that has only been able to win their region 4 times since 1998 while Ironton has been to state title games 3 outta the last 4 seasons.

So I don't sweat our little sister. They just dick ride Ironton all season because burg can't get outta their region.

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

FightingTiger99 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:42 pm
*Sonny

or can't you read?
At the end of the day burg is the fanbase that made unsupported false allegations against Ironton all season but failed to provide any evidence.

Burg is the program that lost their conference to a team with a losing record vs OVC teams it played this year ( west) which was also a team Ironton beat handily in the post season.

Burg is the program that couldn't beat any good team on their schedule this season.

Burg is the program that had to watch Ironton beat every team that beat them this season including hanging a running clock on the team that bounced em outta the playoffs.

And burg is the program that has only been able to win their region 4 times since 1998 while Ironton has been to state title games 3 outta the last 4 seasons.

So I don't sweat our little sister. They just dick ride Ironton all season because burg can't get outta their region.
shew you gotta feel better now huh

FightingTiger99
JV Team

They couldnt beat anybody good on their schedule this season. Lol

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Sonny Weaver wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:43 pm

*Sonny

or can't you read?

Burgs only been outta their region 4 times since 1998. Shew. Pendletons staff did that in like 5 years. 😂

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI
Freshman Team

Post by BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI »

This made me laugh out loud. Ironton would have put a running clock on burg by the start of the 3rd-quarter. Burg couldn't even beat West nor Harvest Prep and look at what Ironton did to those teams. Ya know all that "homegrown" you've been toking up destroys your short-term memory and recall. It does help with PTSD so I guess that's why you do it.

As far as burg ppl respecting the staff at Ironton. LMAO SMDH! Ironton ppl don't even respect your program due to your long history of fraud. I mean Wheelersburg had to cheat to win the 1989 state championship by sneaking in an RB on an illegal man downfield forward pass to score the game-winning TD. If one of your major accomplishments came by means of fraud, that means it really wasn't earned and it should be vacated.

But hey, as long as the refs didn't catch it, then everything is Ok, right?? That's the Burg way of doing things.

Givin' it to ya straight 100%, Your BIG DADDY FROM CINCINNATI!
Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

BIGDADDYFRMCINNATI wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:11 pm

This made me laugh out loud. Ironton would have put a running clock on burg by the start of the 3rd-quarter. Burg couldn't even beat West nor Harvest Prep and look at what Ironton did to those teams. Ya know all that "homegrown" you've been toking up destroys your short-term memory and recall. It does help with PTSD so I guess that's why you do it.

As far as burg ppl respecting the staff at Ironton. LMAO SMDH! Ironton ppl don't even respect your program due to your long history of fraud. I mean Wheelersburg had to cheat to win the 1989 state championship by sneaking in an RB on an illegal man downfield forward pass to score the game-winning TD. If one of your major accomplishments came by means of fraud, that means it really wasn't earned and it should be vacated.

But hey, as long as the refs didn't catch it, then everything is Ok, right?? That's the Burg way of doing things.
Iunno big daddy. Wasn’t born yet

piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

Who knocked you out last year?
And you like running clocks so much you had one in the last state game didn’t you?

Other than the trash talk bs Good Luck to the Fighting Tigers.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

FightingTiger99 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:45 pm

Burgs only been outta their region 4 times since 1998. Shew. Pendletons staff did that in like 5 years. 😂
But how many State Championshios have they the last 5 years; 1. What about Ironton????? Oh. That's right......
Last edited by BlizzardMan on Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

piratepride86 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:32 pm Who knocked you out last year?
And you like running clocks so much you had one in the last state game didn’t you?

Other than the trash talk bs Good Luck to the Fighting Tigers.
No idea why any fan of a program that has only been able to make it out of their region 4 times since 1998 is talking.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

BlizzardMan wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:06 pm
FightingTiger99 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:45 pm

But how many State Championshios have they the last 5 years; 1. What about Ironton????? Oh. That's right......
Maybe burgs coaching staff has seen their better days. They are getting kinda old.

Return to “Football”