Ironton vs South Range - D5 State Championship

tigerfan83
Freshman Team

Re: Ironton vs South Range - D5 State Championship

Post by tigerfan83 »

The bottom line is OHSAA Dislikes Ironton. So I think that's why the officiating is so bad in our playoff games they get guys from the Opposing team's Hometown to do the game.And it shows. The white hat was looking right at a holding call and did not call it Against South Range . When a helmet is pulled off by another player That is a 15 yd penalty And of course nobody saw it . Pittiful

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Post by FightingTiger99 »

I remember you could sneak onto tanks field as a kid through a hole in fence behind away bleachers that seemed like it was there forever and ever. Lol

FightingTiger99
JV Team

tigerfan83 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:49 pm The bottom line is OHSAA Dislikes Ironton. So I think that's why the officiating is so bad in our playoff games they get guys from the Opposing team's Hometown to do the game.And it shows. The white hat was looking right at a holding call and did not call it Against South Range . When a helmet is pulled off by another player That is a 15 yd penalty And of course nobody saw it . Pittiful
One or two calls didnt matter and theres no darn conspiracy. We just lost man. Smh

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

FightingTiger99 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:48 pm
SciotoCfootball wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:39 pm The back and forth between Burg and Ironton posters wouldn't be so bad if the responses were logical and unbiased, but 80% of the time they are emotional and completely biased.
A great example is the false allegations made by burg posters all season without supporting it with evidence.

I gave you two very true statements on recruiting you moron but like the majority of the Ironton posters on here you don’t want to believe that without those recruits you win nothing and probably finish 3rd or 4th in the OVC behind Gallia, Fairland and Coal Grove. Pendleton had to go out and play build-a-team to even come close to competing.

Now that I think about it, where’s your buddy bigdaddy been all day??? Couldn’t stand to be in the fire all day!,

FightingTiger99
JV Team

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:47 pm
FightingTiger99 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:48 pm
SciotoCfootball wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:39 pm The back and forth between Burg and Ironton posters wouldn't be so bad if the responses were logical and unbiased, but 80% of the time they are emotional and completely biased.
A great example is the false allegations made by burg posters all season without supporting it with evidence.

I gave you two very true statements on recruiting you moron but like the majority of the Ironton posters on here you don’t want to believe that without those recruits you win nothing and probably finish 3rd or 4th in the OVC behind Gallia, Fairland and Coal Grove. Pendleton had to go out and play build-a-team to even come close to competing.

Now that I think about it, where’s your buddy bigdaddy been all day??? Couldn’t stand to be in the fire all day!,
Recruiting is the norm in 2022 and burg best get to it or those Prep coaches are gonna have another after party with those burg wives next season. 😂😂😂

Yh8awinner
Freshman Team

Post by Yh8awinner »

Bridesmaid

Yh8awinner
Freshman Team

Post by Yh8awinner »

99 you just some punk trying to justify your teams shortcomings. Go home and suck on mommy's tit. #bridesmaid

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Damnn fellas...how about a few weeks off (at least during the Holidays!) from the Burg/Ironton fan drama?! If that not an option, then someone go ahead and get the 2023 game thread started!*

Otto
JV Team

Post by Otto »

Wow, this thread has really gone down the crapper the last few pages....

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

Post by SciotoCfootball »

Otto wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:58 pm Wow, this thread has really gone down the crapper the last few pages....
At this point there is more of a rivalry between the fans of Burg/Ironton than the actual football teams lol

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Yh8awinner wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:41 pm 99 you just some punk trying to justify your teams shortcomings. Go home and suck on mommy's tit. #bridesmaid
Burg hasnt been relevant in half a decade. Win ya conference or something.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Attachments
EF00EBF4-716D-4AF0-8E70-83DF00E27323.png

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Otto wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:58 pm Wow, this thread has really gone down the crapper the last few pages....
That’s what Speedkillz/FightingTiger99 does on every Burg or Ironton thread alllll year.

He’s a very mentally disturbed little man.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
Yh8awinner
Freshman Team

Post by Yh8awinner »

Bridesmaid 99. That's all that has to be said. Lol

BernieKosar
Waterboy

Post by BernieKosar »

Wow after reading all these posts (someone not from Burg or Ironton) - it’s literally a few people bringing these conversations to a bad spot. All the normal fans can have mutual respectful conversations but the few bad apples make it almost unenjoyable from reading. Thank you to the true Ironton og’s who are respectable posters.

State runner up is nothing to hang your heads about. SOSA is a great site to read a good review on the game on. Go tigers go SEO.

Yh8awinner
Freshman Team

Post by Yh8awinner »

Bridesmaid

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Yh8awinner wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:12 am Bridesmaid
Preps doormat.

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

I’m ashamed of so many of you on here. Recruits—I’m amazed, turn him in if you have proof. You don’t have proof!! Like I said before—you don’t know the Pendleton’s—they are great people who love their players and put so much more time in then your coach so you put them down. Shame on all of you—Burg fan and yabbadabbadooo—-I know you and am ashamed that two grown men have nothing better to do then get on here and act like you do. Turn him in!! You know you both are blow hards!!! I wish that you both would walk up to them and tell them who you are and how you feel about them, but you won’t——hide behind your screen names!

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

clevelandbrowns#1 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:48 am I’m ashamed of so many of you on here. Recruits—I’m amazed, turn him in if you have proof. You don’t have proof!! Like I said before—you don’t know the Pendleton’s—they are great people who love their players and put so much more time in then your coach so you put them down. Shame on all of you—Burg grad 77 and yabbadabbadooo—-I know you and am ashamed that two grown men have nothing better to do then get on here and act like you do. Turn him in!! You know you both are blow hards!!! I wish that you both would walk up to them and tell them who you are and how you feel about them, but you won’t——hide behind your screen names!

Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

Wow.. this thread has just went straight to hell in a handbasket...

Return to “Football”