Ironton vs South Range - D5 State Championship

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Re: Ironton vs South Range - D5 State Championship

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

FightingTiger99 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:59 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:57 pm
FightingTiger99 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:45 pm

Hey Mr convenient you musta missed the trash ass burg fanbase calling ironton cheaters all season and making false allegations without providing evidence. But then again, the burg program is known for shady practices.

See, you’re one who won’t admit to anything going on at Ironton. Pendleton showing up at Valley or calling up the Arthur kid as not being shady!!! Is that enough evidence for you?? He will go at whatever cost to get kids to Ironton to get him a state title and so far it hasn’t worked out for him. When you are bringing in 4-5 kids a year and promising them Or getting them D1 scholarships then those kids got exposed today makes you wonder what those three recruiting service owner/coaches they have are telling these schools. Like someone sad earlier, a kid going to Wisconsin should have dominated not only today but against the teams they played around here. He just didn’t.
Let me be clear. I 100% support it. Infact I hope he GUTS every program in the area to bring student athletes to Ironton. I may even be helping recruit. See above. 😂

Of course you do because you know that’s the only way Pendleton can compete around here. With other coaches talent and three times now he has let those kids down. Ironton will never have the staff to win it all, that was evident against Burg last year in the playoffs. Today, on one series SR ran the same end around running play 5 out of 6 plays and finally scored on it. Ironton made ZERO adjustment to stop it. Kids are starting to see the writing on the wall and if kids start losing scholarships watch it start to implode in old I-town.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Post by FightingTiger99 »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:09 pm
Otto wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:55 pm
Burg_Grad_77 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:32 pm

And the results will be the same. Tons of DI recruits and still no state title. Per as usual, as you say.
Yup. Ask Massillon's Nate Moore. He recruits some of the best players in the entire state year after year and still can't get Massillon a state championship.

Recruiting is great, but at some point you have to coach the kids up to win.
Very good point. Massillon recruits better than the catholic schools and still can’t win the big one. They get a lot of grief from the other schools’ fans in that area.
Hopefully burg can win their region once in the next decade. Lol. But 4 in 24 years aint exactly comforting.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:16 pm
FightingTiger99 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:59 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:57 pm

See, you’re one who won’t admit to anything going on at Ironton. Pendleton showing up at Valley or calling up the Arthur kid as not being shady!!! Is that enough evidence for you?? He will go at whatever cost to get kids to Ironton to get him a state title and so far it hasn’t worked out for him. When you are bringing in 4-5 kids a year and promising them Or getting them D1 scholarships then those kids got exposed today makes you wonder what those three recruiting service owner/coaches they have are telling these schools. Like someone sad earlier, a kid going to Wisconsin should have dominated not only today but against the teams they played around here. He just didn’t.
Let me be clear. I 100% support it. Infact I hope he GUTS every program in the area to bring student athletes to Ironton. I may even be helping recruit. See above. 😂

Of course you do because you know that’s the only way Pendleton can compete around here. With other coaches talent and three times now he has let those kids down. Ironton will never have the staff to win it all, that was evident against Burg last year in the playoffs. Today, on one series SR ran the same end around running play 5 out of 6 plays and finally scored on it. Ironton made ZERO adjustment to stop it. Kids are starting to see the writing on the wall and if kids start losing scholarships watch it start to implode in old I-town.
Saying this while more than one burg returnee eyes the portal. 😂

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Bad Snap wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:15 pm What Burg doesn’t have the talent Ironton needs to win
I keep wondering why the burg talent and superior coaching has only won their region 4 times in 24 years. I mean ik the last 2 seasons they sieze up and fold when a city kid from Columbus puts a hat on em but why only 4 in 24? Lol

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

Post by SciotoCfootball »

The back and forth between Burg and Ironton posters wouldn't be so bad if the responses were logical and unbiased, but 80% of the time they are emotional and completely biased.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

SciotoCfootball wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:39 pm The back and forth between Burg and Ironton posters wouldn't be so bad if the responses were logical and unbiased, but 80% of the time they are emotional and completely biased.
Mr Multiple Personalities is the #1 reason for the 80%.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Seems much like putting two bulls in a field together and they continue to fight over who gets the girls. Better yet the manure spreader is out throwing crap on anyone who gets in the way. As each side says it doesn't stink on them. There are to many Bulls spreading their crap on here to try to prove who is the best bull. Only to just be the manure spreader. Getting crap all over.

Football is a team game. People complain about teams that make cheap shots and undisplined penalties. But those people who complain make the same mistakes on this chat. Then brag and think they are better than who they are in chat with. Enjoy the weekend.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

SciotoCfootball wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:39 pm The back and forth between Burg and Ironton posters wouldn't be so bad if the responses were logical and unbiased, but 80% of the time they are emotional and completely biased.
A great example is the false allegations made by burg posters all season without supporting it with evidence.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:48 pm
FightingTiger99 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:43 pm
JTEK wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:41 pm
Not bad, raised my kids here. Great education at burg, 2 kids have state titles they will never forget. World Series title was great for the entire community. Not really sure how many communities in Ohio can claim they were ever world champs
And the poor health index, low paying wages, stagnant opportunity, obesity, and addiction rate are just sprinkles on the sundae. Yeeeehawwww. 😂😂😂
Yes, because those issues do not exist in any other place in the USA.

But again, you are from Ironton. I understand your hate for your own hometown.
He’s no more from Ironton than the man on the moon. He’s a poser, instigator and quite annoying as my Burg friends have seen.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:41 pm
If everyone would ignore him maybe he would take all of his personalities with him and leave. I know, wishful thinking.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:05 pm
RBH23 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:41 pm
If everyone would ignore him maybe he would take all of his personalities with him and leave. I know, wishful thinking.
You’re right. It’s my fault for encouraging him.

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:02 pm

And the poor health index, low paying wages, stagnant opportunity, obesity, and addiction rate are just sprinkles on the sundae. Yeeeehawwww. 😂😂😂

He’s no more from Ironton than the man on the moon. He’s a poser, instigator and quite annoying as my Burg friends have seen.
Tough loss! Next year starts today. The kids made lasting memories.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Test the theory.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

I remember as a small child, after the Ironton xmas parade, going up to the 2nd floor of the old jc penney and seeing santa. As a kid I always wondered how santa got from the parade to up there so fast. Lol

FightingTiger99
JV Team

I remember as a kid, watching my cousin win a state title in 79. I was 6 yrs old but I was there. I also remember hanging out in the gym with Delandual Conwell in 89 when Ironton won it and team got back to the school. We beat Campbell Memorial.

And I remember when Coach Fugett use to unlock the gym for us in summer to lift and play basketball. When I seen him leaving his house I would follow him down to the school. Lol
( he lived on 6th)
Feel stupid yet slack jaw? 🤡
Last edited by FightingTiger99 on Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

When I was very young I remember goin w my granpops to the kresgees diner.

Know what else I remember? I remember on friday nights southern ohio loved black athletic running backs but by tuesday afternoon they were calling us n****** again.

Need some more? I can keep going. I can expose a lot if ya want to really test your theory. It can get very deep in here.

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

Who’s the kids from Burg entering the “portal” @FightingTiger99 ?

FightingTiger99
JV Team

Sonny Weaver wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:29 pm Who’s the kids from Burg entering the “portal” @FightingTiger99 ?
Be patient. And btw kidS. ( PLURAL) sir.

FightingTiger99
JV Team

I remember Coach Lutz getting on me and my homeboy for jumpin and snappin the new break away rims in the gym while he was in his office. Lol. He would come out and say "boys if ya aint playing ball or lifting" you can leave. He hated hearing that spring on the rim snap. Lol

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

FightingTiger99 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:36 pm
Sonny Weaver wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:29 pm Who’s the kids from Burg entering the “portal” @FightingTiger99 ?
Be patient. And btw kidS. ( PLURAL) sir.
Literally said kids

Time to log off and lay off the henny my guy

Return to “Football”