Re: Ironton vs South Range - D5 State Championship

Post by packers80 »

Congratulations to South Range on their title

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
Paladin `
Waterboy

Post by Paladin ` »

clevelandbrowns#1 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:48 am I’m ashamed of so many of you on here. Recruits—I’m amazed, turn him in if you have proof. You don’t have proof!! Like I said before—you don’t know the Pendleton’s—they are great people who love their players and put so much more time in then your coach so you put them down. Shame on all of you—Burg fan and yabbadabbadooo—-I know you and am ashamed that two grown men have nothing better to do then get on here and act like you do. Turn him in!! You know you both are blow hards!!! I wish that you both would walk up to them and tell them who you are and how you feel about them, but you won’t——hide behind your screen names!
No one in any other part of the state really cares about the “recruits” because they still can’t beat the teams above I-70. So they can “turn him in” all they want but no one outside of SEO including the OHSAA cares at this point.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Valenth wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:48 am Wow.. this thread has just went straight to hell in a handbasket...
Can't be shocked by that, honestly Burg and Ironton just needs their own topic so they can throw the same insults at one another every other post. Recruits and transfers, Ironton hasn't won state since 89, Burg has won it most recently, Ironton unable to win the big one over and over again, D1 athletes, cheating on the sidelines, we've beat you 3 of last 4 times, we beat you when it counted in the playoffs, that would pretty much sum up a 30 page back and forth between the 2 groups. Which basically are all true facts so they're stating the obvious and not giving any insight to how the series might look going forward.

Koondogger 2.1
Freshman Team

Post by Koondogger 2.1 »

Geez. Things are crazy. Just the same. Congrats to the raiders in bareassing the tigers.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

ok..ok...this has went on long enough. What were not doing it throwing out personal insults, cursing, etc..ignore it if you want to but when you cant log in, ask yourself why. I'm all for banter and getting after it, but lets bring it down a notch.

I think most of the folks posting are "adults", lets act like it.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Bad Snap wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:15 pm They need d1 talent
Evidently, you don't actually. Several South Range posters said they had a lot of DII and DIII kids on their roster, and to use a term used by one of your own, you guys got your butts MOLLY WHOPPED and your DI kids didn't do much to stop that from happening.
Last edited by Burg_Grad_77 on Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

This thread is embarrassing.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

FightingTiger99 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:08 am
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:47 pm Image
Burg has only won their region 4 times in the last 24 years. Ya gonna have to start dusting these old clippings people in here have allergies to present mediocrity.
You keep saying this and you may win more regionals, but you still haven't won a title since since 1989. You can get there, you just can't finish.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
Valenth
SEOP

Post by Valenth »

I mean.. This was a thread that involved Ironton and South Range... it seems like when a game is over and done SOMEHOW Wheelersburg gets thrown into the Pot for people to stir almost EVERY SINGLE TIME. (This also happens vice versa) Why can't this be a Post to Congratulate South Range on their State Championship and Congratulate Ironton on a great season and Nothing else extra?

From an outsiders point of view it seems pretty petty to have sour grapes from fans from another team just to bash the other. It's sad that people can't act like adults and make a good example of sportsmanship. Yes Burg and Ironton are one of the best Southern Ohio Rivalries... However the Level that some of these posts are going is downright degrading and really disappointing.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

This is the last thing I’ll say in this post.

I don’t care what any of you think about what I say or that you know me.

That clown ran his mouth all season using about 15 different screen names along the way. He made reference to Ed Miller being dead and how the memorial at the first game will be for nothing after Ironton beats Burg. He’s now talking about Burg coaches wives sleeping with HP coaches. He made references about sexual stuff toward kids.

He’s a pathetic piece of crap that can go to hell!!

I’m done!!!!!!!!!

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:46 am This is the last thing I’ll say in this post.

That clown ran his mouth all season using about 15 different screen names along the way. He made reference to Ed Miller being dead and how the memorial at the first game will be for nothing after Ironton beats Burg. He’s now talking about Burg coaches wives sleeping with HP coaches. He made references about sexual stuff toward kids.

I’m done!!!!!!!!!
Amen!

Yh8awinner
Freshman Team

Post by Yh8awinner »

Watching this d6 game and you can see why Kirtland and Marion local are so good. These are tough ass hard nosed kids that bring every single down. Very impressive. I've only seen that one time in southern ohio. 2017

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Congrats Ironton on a great season

Yh8awinner
Freshman Team

Post by Yh8awinner »

Bridesmaid tiger

ItsMyOpinion
Varsity

Post by ItsMyOpinion »

Ouch!!! That was not called for!! Yes …. He would not play Lutz lead teams BUT that was not needed! Burg is jealous of Ironton recent success but there is no reason to get personal. Pendleton is doing a great job at Ironton.

oldschoolqb13
Varsity

Post by oldschoolqb13 »

Congratulations Ironton Tigers on a great season!

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

RBH23 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:50 am
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:46 am This is the last thing I’ll say in this post.

I’m done!!!!!!!!!
Amen!
Preach it
Everyone knows he a pu$$y that never played the game
Typing on here is all he has

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Valenth wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:41 am I mean.. This was a thread that involved Ironton and South Range... it seems like when a game is over and done SOMEHOW Wheelersburg gets thrown into the Pot for people to stir almost EVERY SINGLE TIME. (This also happens vice versa) Why can't this be a Post to Congratulate South Range on their State Championship and Congratulate Ironton on a great season and Nothing else extra?

From an outsiders point of view it seems pretty petty to have sour grapes from fans from another team just to bash the other. It's sad that people can't act like adults and make a good example of sportsmanship. Yes Burg and Ironton are one of the best Southern Ohio Rivalries... However the Level that some of these posts are going is downright degrading and really disappointing.
Ironton fans have showed up on burg threads ever since week one

BigBoneJerome
Freshman Team

Post by BigBoneJerome »

Congrats to Ironton a great season.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

FightingTiger99 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:02 pm
Yh8awinner wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:57 pm Poor fightingtiger99. He has run his mouth all year and can't take it. He's getting personal now or trying to.😂
If ya not an ironton fan your kids are at home today cause they couldnt last. So ya hating on a program thats still the best in your region and the only program that can manage to regularly rep your region. 🤷‍♂️
Like last yr when burg knocked you out😂

Return to “Football”