2023 Ironton Tigers

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: 2023 Ironton Tigers

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

bbjunky81 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:57 am I have heard that Lintz from Northwest has enrolled at Ironton. He's a heck of an athlete. I'm not sure what position he'll play there but I'd assume WR and CB.

Huge loss for Northwest, great gain for Ironton.
What grade will he be in next year?

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:56 pm
bbjunky81 wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:57 am I have heard that Lintz from Northwest has enrolled at Ironton. He's a heck of an athlete. I'm not sure what position he'll play there but I'd assume WR and CB.

Huge loss for Northwest, great gain for Ironton.
What grade will he be in next year?
Senior.

Bfan99
Freshman Team

Post by Bfan99 »

That’s a tough decision to leave right before your senior season but I understand. I believe he’s a great basketball player as well. Did a Notre Dame player transfer to Ironton also?

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

Bfan99 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:51 am That’s a tough decision to leave right before your senior season but I understand. I believe he’s a great basketball player as well. Did a Notre Dame player transfer to Ironton also?
it's Ironton. :lol:

they dont get any less than four to 5 a year. gots 2 keep up with that win streak

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

mustard wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:20 am
Bfan99 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:51 am That’s a tough decision to leave right before your senior season but I understand. I believe he’s a great basketball player as well. Did a Notre Dame player transfer to Ironton also?

they dont get any less than four to 5 a year. gots 2 keep up with that win streak
Great teams draw great players bottom line period!

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

osu 77 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:44 am

:lol: of course they do. its the only way they can win. you take teams better player off their team and put on your team. you get better, they get weaker. its science.

honestly i dont know how marion local and kirtland win multiple state titles because they just play with the kids they have

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

Lintz is a senior and will also help the basketball team. Great athlete. Everything I've heard is he is a top notch kid, also.

Surprised he left Northwest but I also understand why if he believes it will help him garner better collegiate opportunities.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

Ironton & Burg hard at it on the recruiting trail again per usual. Portsmouth & Northwest the victims this go around. It’s almost like they aren’t even trying to hide it anymore. Yeah they’ll move into the district alright, someone go check out the apartments they’ll be living in.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

mustard wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:49 am

:lol: of course they do. its the only way they can win. you take teams better player off their team and put on your team. you get better, they get weaker. its science.

honestly i dont know how marion local and kirtland win multiple state titles because they just play with the kids they have
Wrong!

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

osu 77 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:43 am

Wrong!
Wrong? 😂
Pops always said never argue with facts

Pendleton pre-recruiting 6-5 record
Pendleton post-recruiting 3 state runner ups

Marion local and kirtland have been winning titles though with a competitive balance combined of around 5 so there’s that

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

BuckeyeBlood wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:18 am Ironton & Burg hard at it on the recruiting trail again per usual. Portsmouth & Northwest the victims this go around. It’s almost like they aren’t even trying to hide it anymore. Yeah they’ll move into the district alright, someone go check out the apartments they’ll be living in.
:lol: 100%……

Ironton fans think they have a respectable program

let’s see how burg fans respond because they are on the trail now too

XandOs
Varsity

Post by XandOs »

mustard wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:38 am

Wrong!
Wrong? 😂

Marion local and kirtland have been winning titles though with a competitive balance combined of around 5 so there’s that

I don’t think you understand how Kirtland school district works. They have a much larger talent pool to choose from and I’m pretty sure they share a district with like 5 other schools.

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

mustard wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:40 am
BuckeyeBlood wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:18 am Ironton & Burg hard at it on the recruiting trail again per usual. Portsmouth & Northwest the victims this go around. It’s almost like they aren’t even trying to hide it anymore. Yeah they’ll move into the district alright, someone go check out the apartments they’ll be living in.

Did wheelersburg recruit some players this year too ?

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

XandOs wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:14 pm
mustard wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:38 am

Wrong!
Wrong? 😂

I don’t think you understand how Kirtland school district works. They have a much larger talent pool to choose from and I’m pretty sure they share a district with like 5 other schools.
:lol: no open enrollment. ive been there its a pretty tight community..old ironton fans tryin to say they legit lol

https://education.ohio.gov/Topics/Ohio- ... Enrollment

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

Ironmen98 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:25 pm

thats tha rumor, lets see if they can coach em up better than the tigers. im waiting to see if burg fans will spin it like ironton fans do if they go to state

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Build it and they will come. If I had a kid and had aspirations of playing at the next level, they would be going to Ironton, no team in this area is doing more for their kids and program than Ironton is doing right now. The haters are going to hate no matter what Ironton does, so hate away and Ironton will continue building and promoting their Athletes.

Keep up or get left behind!!

BuckeyeBlood
All Conference

Post by BuckeyeBlood »

That’s the rumor going around Portsmouth. Kid quit the baseball team (before the first game) and have heard he’s headed to Burg. More talk of it on the Portsmouth basketball thread.

Lots of people (probably Ironton, maybe some Burg) will say yeah if you build it they’ll come, I’d send my kid there blah blah blah. Regardless of how true that is, what they are doing is not legal. You can sit here and pretend all of these kids just move into the Ironton or Burg districts all you want. I highly doubt most of these families are going to uproot their home they bought or are buying to move to an apartment in Burg or Ironton. Maybe 1 heck I’ll even give you 2. But at this point they aren’t even trying to hide it. Need more proof? Good example is the kid from Burg who moved to Ironton his junior year. Mommy made a post of Facebook pretending like they were selling their nice home in FF. Fast forward to senior night and mommy is posting that same home all decked out by Ironton cheerleaders for her son. What happened to moving? Why did you rent said apartment? I mean clearly it works, it’s illegal but until it’s stopped why not keep doing it?

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:22 pm Build it and they will come. If I had a kid and had aspirations of playing at the next level, they would be going to Ironton, no team in this area is doing more for their kids and program than Ironton is doing right now. The haters are going to hate no matter what Ironton does, so hate away and Ironton will continue building and promoting their Athletes.

Keep up or get left behind!!
8-) yes they will coach. but in the most unethical sense of the way but wins are wins

again i dont care just admit that the slim shady goes down :lol:

nice recruiting pitch by the way

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

BuckeyeBlood wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:32 pm

That’s the rumor going around Portsmouth. Kid quit the baseball team (before the first game) and have heard he’s headed to Burg. More talk of it on the Portsmouth basketball thread.

Lots of people (probably Ironton, maybe some Burg) will say yeah if you build it they’ll come, I’d send my kid there blah blah blah. Regardless of how true that is, what they are doing is not legal. You can sit here and pretend all of these kids just move into the Ironton or Burg districts all you want. I highly doubt most of these families are going to uproot their home they bought or are buying to move to an apartment in Burg or Ironton. Maybe 1 heck I’ll even give you 2. But at this point they aren’t even trying to hide it. Need more proof? Good example is the kid from Burg who moved to Ironton his junior year. Mommy made a post of Facebook pretending like they were selling their nice home in FF. Fast forward to senior night and mommy is posting that same home all decked out by Ironton cheerleaders for her son. What happened to moving? Why did you rent said apartment? I mean clearly it works, it’s illegal but until it’s stopped why not keep doing it?
Build it and they will come!! 😁

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

BuckeyeBlood wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:32 pm

whats apartments going for in ironton and burg :lol:

ironton fans gonna brag about how they whooped up on the hornets this year with northwest and ashland's best talent
Last edited by mustard on Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Football”