Howard Cosell
All Conference

Re: 2023 Ironton Tigers

Post by Howard Cosell »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:44 pm
Howard Cosell wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:13 pm
RBH23 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:32 am

Oh good lord…

The millennial generation attitude on display. Say something critical or negative and the millennial mentality shows up to call you a “hater”. LMAO!!

I promise you Burg is not jealous of Ironton or Trimble. Sorry to bust your inflated bubble.
I think this site is an example of how great our nation is. This site affords someone as trucculant and polished and refined as me the opportunity to interact with knuckle dragging ignoramuses like yourself. No offense of course.
Another millennial trait. Can’t win the debate and have nothing intelligent to say, so resort to personal insults in an attempt to make yourself feel better. LMAO!!

I get it. Burg is the best academic school in the area, with the best athletic program in the area. The facts and truth of that hurt some, and obviously you. Sorry to ruin your day.
Let me type this slow to match your reading pace and use some of your dialect so maybe you understand. I aint from R'ntn. I couldnt care too hoots about who they recruit and the fact that you have a version of penis envy for their program.

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:32 am

Oh good lord…

The millennial generation attitude on display. Say something critical or negative and the millennial mentality shows up to call you a “hater”. LMAO!!

I promise you Burg is not jealous of Ironton or Trimble. Sorry to bust your inflated bubble.
I think this site is an example of how great our nation is. This site affords someone as trucculant and polished and refined as me the opportunity to interact with knuckle dragging ignoramuses like yourself. No offense of course.
Another millennial trait. Can’t win the debate and have nothing intelligent to say, so resort to personal insults in an attempt to make yourself feel better. LMAO!!

I get it. Burg is the best academic school in the area, with the best athletic program in the area. The facts and truth of that hurt some, and obviously you. Sorry to ruin your day.
Best academic school in the area? Thats rich. Sorta like saying a shetland pony is a fast horse when compared to a bunch of donkeys.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

mustard wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:56 pm
Tomcat Queen wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:53 pm
RBH23 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:47 pm

I have nothing against Pendleton. I thought his antics at the end of the Coal Grove game were silly, but other than that, I think he’s done great for Ironton. Their program was a steaming pile of 💩 before he took over.

However, he still has a lot to learn on the coaching front. Has lost games that he should never have lost and has been blown out despite superior talent. But on the positive side, he’s still young. Still has time to improve on his craft.
And hopefully for you you are young enough to learn not to be so hateful and envious. I think a good start would be to stop the stalking and the incessant passive aggressive posts on every Ironton thread. It reminds me of the Trimble haters who inundate Trimble threads with their hateful posts.
:lol: :lol:

words of rebuke from the guy who has a tagline you beat us because your lucky or you cheated :lol: :lol:

ill pass on your advice bro
Yeah, I’m not really a “bro” type but I understand that you can’t argue that you don’t hate on Ironton so your response is as to be expected. But when you hate on and stalk me at least it is an interruption to your Ironton obsession. So there’s that. Just keep looking for ways to occupy your thoughts and you might just break the hold that your envy has on your mind.

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:08 pm

And hopefully for you you are young enough to learn not to be so hateful and envious. I think a good start would be to stop the stalking and the incessant passive aggressive posts on every Ironton thread. It reminds me of the Trimble haters who inundate Trimble threads with their hateful posts.

words of rebuke from the guy who has a tagline you beat us because your lucky or you cheated :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I’m not really a “bro” type but I understand that you can’t argue that you don’t hate on Ironton so your response is as to be expected. But when you hate on and stalk me at least it is an interruption to your Ironton obsession. So there’s that. Just keep looking for ways to occupy your thoughts and you might just break the hold that your envy has on your mind.
😂 you definitely a bro type with that tag line…

You would fit right in as a tiger fan with that denial
😆

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

mustard wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:20 pm

😆
Keep venting. Eventually your anger and hatred for Ironton might morph into anger toward me. That would be good because your Tiger envy is becoming embarrassing. Breathe 🧘

mustard
JV Team

Post by mustard »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:26 pm

😆
Keep venting. Eventually your anger and hatred for Ironton might morph into anger toward me. That would be good because your Tiger envy is becoming embarrassing. Breathe 🧘
Lol move on then 😂 i got your point four posts ago….

but it doesn’t change the truth

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:26 pm

So it’s the coach you despise. Well at least you admit it. And it’s good that you don’t hold a grudge against the players that want to be in a better situation. So that’s a good thing.
I have nothing against Pendleton. I thought his antics at the end of the Coal Grove game were silly, but other than that, I think he’s done great for Ironton. Their program was a steaming pile of 💩 before he took over.

However, he still has a lot to learn on the coaching front. Has lost games that he should never have lost and has been blown out despite superior talent. But on the positive side, he’s still young. Still has time to improve on his craft.
Again, what did I say that was hateful, and where am I showing envy? I state facts that your soft ears cannot accept. Plus, I actually complemented Pendleton. How is that hate?

I came onto this site to read about what Ironton’s team will look like next year since it’s Burg’s first game; very normal to be curious about your team’s first opponent. Although the first thing I see are posts about Burg and recruiting, hence why I commented.

And it’s funny you keep bringing up Trimble. Who cares about Trimble? Is that even a real school?

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Howard Cosell wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:00 pm

Let me type this slow to match your reading pace and use some of your dialect so maybe you understand. I aint from R'ntn. I couldnt care too hoots about who they recruit and the fact that you have a version of penis envy for their program.
Okay, let’s start with it’s “two hoots” not “too hoots”. If you want to act superior, at least use the right words.

So I state facts, and that means I have “penis envy” about Ironton? LOL!! Obviously my points hurt your delicate ears as well.

Never have I stated that Ironton is wrong for recruiting. In fact I’ve said the opposite. Pendleton is smart to go after talent from other schools. His job depends on winning, and outside talent is what he needs to do that. Now he needs to learn how to win the big game with his superior talent.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Howard Cosell wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:02 pm

Best academic school in the area? Thats rich. Sorta like saying a shetland pony is a fast horse when compared to a bunch of donkeys.
Burg is actually ranked in the top 20% nationally based on academics. Ranked around 3,000 out of 18,000 public schools.

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-h ... l-rankings

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:46 pm

Okay, let’s start with it’s “two hoots” not “too hoots”. If you want to act superior, at least use the right words.

So I state facts, and that means I have “penis envy” about Ironton? LOL!! Obviously my points hurt your delicate ears as well.

Never have I stated that Ironton is wrong for recruiting. In fact I’ve said the opposite. Pendleton is smart to go after talent from other schools. His job depends on winning, and outside talent is what he needs to do that. Now he needs to learn how to win the big game with his superior talent.
As I said, I was writing in your vernacular. It is impressive that you understand the idea of synonyms and know the difference between "two" and "too". Wouldn't have expected that from someone of your ilk. Glad you recognize the envy you feel for those boys in Ironton. Thats the first step in realizing that you have some sort of problem. As for stating facts, please look up the word "Propaganda". I think that fits better.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:39 pm

Again, what did I say that was hateful, and where am I showing envy? I state facts that your soft ears cannot accept. Plus, I actually complemented Pendleton. How is that hate?

I came onto this site to read about what Ironton’s team will look like next year since it’s Burg’s first game; very normal to be curious about your team’s first opponent. Although the first thing I see are posts about Burg and recruiting, hence why I commented.

And it’s funny you keep bringing up Trimble. Who cares about Trimble? Is that even a real school?
Again with the latent anger and hatred. Let me guess, Ironton beat your team last year. I see the same thing from Trimble opponents when they lose to us, which is quite often. Have you checked in at haters anonymous on the Tiger/Tomcat thread. It could help.

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

Mustard aka RBH must have two computers going at the same time. Those posts sure look similar.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

mustard wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:35 pm
Tomcat Queen wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:26 pm

😆
Lol move on then 😂 i got your point four posts ago….

but it doesn’t change the truth
So, you realize the truth about your obsession. Have checked in at haters anonymous on the Tiger/Tomcat thread. I think it could help you a great deal with your obsession.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Howard Cosell wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:55 pm
RBH23 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:46 pm

As I said, I was writing in your vernacular. It is impressive that you understand the idea of synonyms and know the difference between "two" and "too". Wouldn't have expected that from someone of your ilk. Glad you recognize the envy you feel for those boys in Ironton. Thats the first step in realizing that you have some sort of problem. As for stating facts, please look up the word "Propaganda". I think that fits better.
I guarantee I am better educated than you. Might want to stick to sports because you will not win with me in a battle of intellect. Although you seem to fail with regards to sports as well. Maybe badminton or crochet?

First step for you: what have I stated about Pendleton or Ironton football that is not fact? Show me what I have said that is not truthful. Also, what have I stated about Burg that is false?

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:55 pm

Again with the latent anger and hatred. Let me guess, Ironton beat your team last year. I see the same thing from Trimble opponents when they lose to us, which is quite often. Have you checked in at haters anonymous on the Tiger/Tomcat thread. It could help.
Anger? Maybe that’s what you are feeling.

And again, who are the Tomcats and why are you bringing up Trimble? I’m still calling BS about that being a real school.

But if the school does exist, and they are as good as you seem to be claiming, I’ll text my buddies at Burg. Let’s get them on the schedule.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:58 am
RBH23 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:46 am
Tomcat Queen wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:16 am

And yet here you are posting negativity on an Ironton thread. Like I said, haters gonna hate, especially on the best.
Because I posted something negative. Or maybe you can’t handle the truth about Ironton, that despite all of the talent (more than all D5 schools combined) they still have not won a state title in any sport since 1989. No end to that drought in the foreseeable future.

Meanwhile, Burg has two softball titles, three baseball titles, and a football title during that time.

You see, to be the best, you have to win the last game of the year. Can’t qualify as the best of you lose that game. Again, sorry to bust your bubble.
And yet once again you continue to post negativity on an Ironton thread. It’s like an ex-boyfriend that got dumped but still stalks and makes negative comments about the girl on social. What is it that you envy and hate most about the Tigers? I’m curious because when I ask that question to Trimble haters/stalkers they struggle to put into words what they most hate. Which is as much admiration as it is hate though they’ll never admit that.
Looked it up, and I see that Trimble is a real school, so my apologies.

D7 football program that’s made a few runs but never brought home the hardware. Burg isn’t going to be scheduling them anytime soon.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:15 pm
Tomcat Queen wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:55 pm

Anger? Maybe that’s what you are feeling.

And again, who are the Tomcats and why are you bringing up Trimble? I’m still calling BS about that being a real school.

But if the school does exist, and they are as good as you seem to be claiming, I’ll text my buddies at Burg. Let’s get them on the schedule.
Again, your latent hatred and anger are sad really. So much pent up anger needs to be openly expressed. Please visit the Tiger/Tomcat thread and join your cohorts in venting via unabashed expression.

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

RBH23 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:50 pm
Howard Cosell wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:02 pm

Burg is actually ranked in the top 20% nationally based on academics. Ranked around 3,000 out of 18,000 public schools.

https://www.usnews.com/education/best-h ... l-rankings
WOW TIMMY! Maybe you guys should have a parade and give all your kids a trophy. Top 3000. You must be so proud.

LockHerUp
Freshman Team

Post by LockHerUp »

A correction - Ironton has won state titles since 1989. They won a couple in golf in the 90s.

Ironton has gone to 3 state final fours since then, too. How many has burg gone to in that time ? Honest question... I don't know.

But, let's be serious & honest about this. The king sport around here is football. And we've dominated the burg except for a short stretch during the Vass years. No disrespect to those involved with other sports - but, for me, you can have superiority in softball, etc. We have your number in football.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

LockHerUp wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:44 pm A correction - Ironton has won state titles since 1989. They won a couple in golf in the 90s.

Ironton has gone to 3 state final fours since then, too. How many has burg gone to in that time ? Honest question... I don't know.

But, let's be serious & honest about this. The king sport around here is football. And we've dominated the burg except for a short stretch during the Vass years. No disrespect to those involved with other sports - but, for me, you can have superiority in softball, etc. We have your number in football.
But the haters don’t want to hear any of that, and instead of just admitting that you are right they will make excuses.

Return to “Football”