Keyes de-commits from Wisconsin

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

Re: Keyes de-commits from Wisconsin

Post by SciotoCfootball »

VetteMan wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:51 pm
SciotoCfootball wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:27 am
JohnDenver wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:57 am

According to 247 he already has an offer from Pitt. Pitt did just have another RB commit this past week.
He does indeed have an offer from Pitt.. also has offers from Indiana, Michigan, UK, Iowa, and others.
Any " Inside Info " as to where you think he might commit? LOL
Having twitter isn't really inside info 😂 finding information online is pretty easy these days.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

SciotoCfootball wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:18 pm
SciotoCfootball wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:27 am

He does indeed have an offer from Pitt.. also has offers from Indiana, Michigan, UK, Iowa, and others.
Having twitter isn't really inside info 😂 finding information online is pretty easy these days.
I'll have to agree with you on that. I do hope that he commits to one of those teams on the 21st though.

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

VetteMan wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:36 pm

I'll have to agree with you on that. I do hope that he commits to one of those teams on the 21st though.
Pitt and Wake Forest are the schools he has recently made post about but who knows where he will decide to go. I'd say there's a decent chance he makes a decision by the 21st so he can join Carter and Perkins on signing day.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

SciotoCfootball wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:46 pm
VetteMan wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:36 pm

Pitt and Wake Forest are the schools he has recently made post about but who knows where he will decide to go. I'd say there's a decent chance he makes a decision by the 21st so he can join Carter and Perkins on signing day.
I hadn't thought about that, I bet he does do that.

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

He has committed to Wake Forest!! Looks like he's being recruited as a LB instead of RB.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

SciotoCfootball wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:23 pm He has committed to Wake Forest!! Looks like he's being recruited as a LB instead of RB.
Awesome, I thought he was headed to Wisconsin for LB also though. One of the playoff games I was watching they said LB

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

SciotoCfootball wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:23 pm He has committed to Wake Forest!! Looks like he's being recruited as a LB instead of RB.
Congratulations to Jaquez, I think that’s a better position for him at the next level.

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

greygoose wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:55 pm
Awesome, I thought he was headed to Wisconsin for LB also though. One of the playoff games I was watching they said LB
Everything I ever saw was for RB.

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:00 pm
Congratulations to Jaquez, I think that’s a better position for him at the next level.
I agree.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

SciotoCfootball wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:12 pm
ohbuckeye2 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:00 pm
I agree.
Congrats to Jaquez.

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

Wake Forest ain't Wisconsin.. that's for sure.

JohnDenver
Riding the Bench

Post by JohnDenver »

Interesting - 3rd RB that committed to WF in a pass happy offense. Good luck

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

JohnDenver wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:33 am Interesting - 3rd RB that committed to WF in a pass happy offense. Good luck
In his post he tagged the HC, DC, and LB coach so unless plans change he won't be playing RB.

JohnDenver
Riding the Bench

Post by JohnDenver »

SciotoCfootball wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:35 am
JohnDenver wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:33 am Interesting - 3rd RB that committed to WF in a pass happy offense. Good luck
In his post he tagged the HC, DC, and LB coach so unless plans change he won't be playing RB.
That’s even more interesting. Congrats

Paulcrew
JV Team

Post by Paulcrew »

Sonny Weaver wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:41 am My guess will be he lands at UK or Marshall. Sucks for him because Wisconsin is a RB's dream school -- hope it works out for him.
he wont play running back in college. If he plays anywhere, it would most likely be on the defensive side of the ball. Im pretty sure that Wake Forrest wants to see him develop on defense. He looks great coming off the bus. That being said, it will take him time to develop into a D1 football player in a P5 conference. I wish him all the best!

Sonny Weaver
Varsity

Post by Sonny Weaver »

Paulcrew wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:45 am
Sonny Weaver wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:41 am My guess will be he lands at UK or Marshall. Sucks for him because Wisconsin is a RB's dream school -- hope it works out for him.
he wont play running back in college. If he plays anywhere, it would most likely be on the defensive side of the ball. Im pretty sure that Wake Forrest wants to see him develop on defense. He looks great coming off the bus. That being said, it will take him time to develop into a D1 football player in a P5 conference. I wish him all the best!
yea it's clear now he will be going to WF as a LB. When that was posted weeks ago, it was believed he was going to Wisconsin as a RB.

definitely a good statement about him looking great coming off the bus lol. prolly has a better shot playing at the next level as a WLB than at RB

Outoftowner
Riding the Bench

Post by Outoftowner »

Never thought he’d stick at RB regardless of school. Excellent size and athleticism but just lacked that something at RB (jump cut, wiggle, etc.) Give him a year or two to come up to speed and I can see him becoming a good LB at that level. Good for him and I wish him luck.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Sonny Weaver wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:08 am
Paulcrew wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:45 am
yea it's clear now he will be going to WF as a LB. When that was posted weeks ago, it was believed he was going to Wisconsin as a RB.

definitely a good statement about him looking great coming off the bus lol. prolly has a better shot playing at the next level as a WLB than at RB
He’s a heck of a LB and he’s playing D1 ball with a fully paid education. Good luck to Jaquez, great young man on and off the field.

He’ll be signing his NLI Wednesday along with Carter and Perkins to Cincinnati at the Ironton High School, if you’re interested in attending, open to everyone.

Ironton High School Auxiliary gym Wednesday 2 pm

Go Fighting Tigers……

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

I thought Keyes stood out at LB for Ironton more than any other player Ironton had. Congrats to him on signing with a solid academic school like Wake and getting to keep playing football at the D1 level.*

Stonewall89
Waterboy

Post by Stonewall89 »

Keys wont play running back. He will play receiver or saftey.

Return to “Football”