Local Job Openings/Opportunities

Lovehoops1
Freshman Team

Re: Local Job Openings/Opportunities

Post by Lovehoops1 »

Yes Schmidt and Graf is in and I guarantee you Oberlings and Glockner have way more in there than you think. The old men new how to take care of things for the future. Also the families respect their wishes.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Lovehoops1 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:18 pm Yes Schmidt and Graf is in and I guarantee you Oberlings and Glockner have way more in there than you think. The old men new how to take care of things for the future. Also the families respect their wishes.
Hopefully they put some money into facilities. Spartan Stadium is no doubt historic, but as it currently stands, is a dump. ND would be better off at this point paying PHS rent and playing their home games there on Saturday nights.

As for the numbers, guy I recently talked to said they expecting around 35 kids next year (9-12). Pretty good numbers for SOC I school. Not sure how much real talent they got after Hart and Cassidy though.

Everybody saying Pendleton, but I’d still be surprised if he leaves his brother (and Ironton) for ND.*

GoIrish
JV Team

Post by GoIrish »

Adena posted on the OHSAA website today. I didn’t realize they were even looking.

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

Post by Lonesome Polecat »

There will be an obvious choice very soon

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

art_vandelay wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:38 pm
Lovehoops1 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:18 pm Yes Schmidt and Graf is in and I guarantee you Oberlings and Glockner have way more in there than you think. The old men new how to take care of things for the future. Also the families respect their wishes.
Hopefully they put some money into facilities. Spartan Stadium is no doubt historic, but as it currently stands, is a dump. ND would be better off at this point paying PHS rent and playing their home games there on Saturday nights.

As for the numbers, guy I recently talked to said they expecting around 35 kids next year (9-12). Pretty good numbers for SOC I school. Not sure how much real talent they got after Hart and Cassidy though.

Everybody saying Pendleton, but I’d still be surprised if he leaves his brother (and Ironton) for ND.*
I’m just glad that they let a handful of players and their parents make the decision to get rid of the coach. We need more of that these days. The days of respecting a coach and working hard and self accountable are antiquated. If Johnny isn’t getting his way the coach needs to go. If daddy, who was a third string 5’0” 275lb tackle in jr high and never played beyond that thinks they need to throw the ball more but the coach refuses he needs to go. Kudos to ND for setting the trend.

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

5-10, 275? That sounds like riverballfan. Of course he has bulked up since then.

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

Lonesome Polecat wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:48 am 5-10, 275? That sounds like riverballfan. Of course he has bulked up since then.
No, 5’zero” 275lbs. Daddy is a bowling ball but he’d make Ryan Day proud with his knowledge of the passing game.

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

No one eats a taco bad and Hershey bar like river all. But at least he washes it down with a Diet Pepsi

Backerpitch70
Waterboy

Post by Backerpitch70 »

Lonesome Polecat wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:36 am There will be an obvious choice very soon
You think so. This will be the 4th coach in four years in the village! Not Good

SOC_Fan08
Waterboy

Post by SOC_Fan08 »

Kinda bush league the parents went to the Columbus Diocese to try to get Bobs wife fired too.

HighLightReel
Freshman Team

Post by HighLightReel »

Any ideas who have put in for the Huntington and Adena openings?

billythekid69
Waterboy

Post by billythekid69 »

Huntington posting goes down today. Adenas on the 8th. Been eerily quiet in Frankfort.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Huntington has their guy.

irontonwizard
Freshman Team

Post by irontonwizard »

Is there any other job openings or positions posted in our area besides Portsmouth Notre Dame or Adena?

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Sounds like Zane Trace is now open?

The Exile
Riding the Bench

Post by The Exile »

dirt_cinders
JV Team

Post by dirt_cinders »

Saw what I think was a FB coach interviewee at the ND basketball game this evening. I am not sure all the details and if he is the front runner. Could be looking many places. Comes with some professional football credentials.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Tell us more. Does he have a name? Any coaching experience?

MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

dirt_cinders wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:26 pm Saw what I think was a FB coach interviewee at the ND basketball game this evening. I am not sure all the details and if he is the front runner. Could be looking many places. Comes with some professional football credentials.
WOW! Getting a coach with NFL credentials works really well. LOL. What a joke. We hired one of those NFL wannabe coaches and it was a total shiteshow. Now we have a D1 coach and he got us in the playoffs. FACTS!

sgtwilliamjames
Waterboy

Post by sgtwilliamjames »

MarauderMadness wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:05 am
dirt_cinders wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:26 pm Saw what I think was a FB coach interviewee at the ND basketball game this evening. I am not sure all the details and if he is the front runner. Could be looking many places. Comes with some professional football credentials.
WOW! Getting a coach with NFL credentials works really well. LOL. What a joke. We hired one of those NFL wannabe coaches and it was a total shiteshow. Now we have a D1 coach and he got us in the playoffs. FACTS!
Professional as in NFL or professional as in he got paid $200 a week to play in the summer?

Return to “Football”