Wellston Football Coach

Binary
JV Team

Re: Wellston Football Coach

Post by Binary »

Ironman92 wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:29 pm
Binary wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:43 am
Ironman92 wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 12:51 pm I just never have understood the “humor” of Joe “Burrows” or now Grimm instead of Graham.

Are there really people out there that think this is funny or even “witty” for more than 1 instance?
With the number of posts and people posting on here dwindling I try not to complain about what anyone posts. I’m just glad there are still a few people posting.
If it dies, it dies…I’m not the problem.
I get your point. You’d rather be the only person on here than to have anyone misspell a name. I don’t agree with that, but I respect your opinion. I don’t like when people complain about what others post, but I’d rather have that than to be on here talking to myself. To each his own.

JChipwood
All Conference

Post by JChipwood »

Will coach graham be taking on the role of overseeing the youth program? Looks like changes were made in late fall. Based on parents complaining about playing time and positions. Better get the rebuilding done before these young people enter the system. Work harder in practice or off season. Or play harder when you get the opportunity….. these are things said by parents in winning programs. Not, “wait until I see (insert name) at the fair or at the school”. Sounds like the moms in Wellston have way too much influence on the varsity football team. Parents in general need to be cheerleaders on Friday and motivators sat thru Thursday. Let the coaches coach and the players play. Quit setting the young people up for failure. Life is hard enough as it is.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Binary wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:38 am
Ironman92 wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:29 pm
Binary wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:43 am

With the number of posts and people posting on here dwindling I try not to complain about what anyone posts. I’m just glad there are still a few people posting.
If it dies, it dies…I’m not the problem.
I get your point. You’d rather be the only person on here than to have anyone misspell a name. I don’t agree with that, but I respect your opinion. I don’t like when people complain about what others post, but I’d rather have that than to be on here talking to myself. To each his own.
The Burrow thing dates way back….numerous in here that didn’t like Athens so they’d purposely put the “s” on the end. When Burrow was starting to get big in high school many of us messed it up. People are still doing it….I don’t get it.

Maybe some posters thought his name was Grimm…but then corrected and others jump on to the humor. I misspell stuff all the time…that’s not at all what I’m talking about.

I welcome the conversations as well but so many just log on to stir….good people with good information. These forums are dinosaurs, I completely get your point and respect it. I’m not getting after anyone for not knowing a name or a misspelling…just asking why the wise crackers find humor in purposely changing a name.

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

Lets be honest. Most of these posters including some of the mods aren't exactly members of the MENSA society. Misspellings of words don't surprise someone of my ilk, intelligence, and genetic superiority.

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Howard Cosell wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:01 am Lets be honest. Most of these posters including some of the mods aren't exactly members of the MENSA society. Misspellings of words don't surprise someone of my ilk, intelligence, and genetic superiority.
MENSA is $75 a year 😁

Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Post by Wings Teaford »

I been considering contacting that their Grimm feller. Tired of seeing you guys poking fun at him so I’m thinking about teaching him to get them boys sqautin deep enough to hit they hemorrhoids on the floor and then none of yer teams will be able to push them around. Ain’t nobody gonna be laughing then.

Run the FB Belly and cram it up ther poop shoot!
MarauderMadness
JV Team

Post by MarauderMadness »

Nobody manages hemorrhoids better than wings

Wellston Ironman
Freshman Team

Post by Wellston Ironman »

So can anyone confirm who Coach Grimm has on his staff?

The BEST thing about people from Wellston is that they have JACKSON on their license plates!
gator81
Freshman Team

Post by gator81 »

Joe Biggs O.C.
Brian Mantell off./ Def. Lines
Ricky Woodruff
Wellston football staff.

gator81
Freshman Team

Post by gator81 »

Tomcat Queen wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:31 pm Hopefully the new coach won’t be too scared to play the Cats like the ones in the past were. Would be nice to not have to travel to Cincinnati to play just because the local teams are scared of us.
Here Kitty Kitty.🙀

Wellston Ironman
Freshman Team

Post by Wellston Ironman »

JChipwood wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:17 am Will coach graham be taking on the role of overseeing the youth program? Looks like changes were made in late fall. Based on parents complaining about playing time and positions. Better get the rebuilding done before these young people enter the system. Work harder in practice or off season. Or play harder when you get the opportunity….. these are things said by parents in winning programs. Not, “wait until I see (insert name) at the fair or at the school”. Sounds like the moms in Wellston have way too much influence on the varsity football team. Parents in general need to be cheerleaders on Friday and motivators sat thru Thursday. Let the coaches coach and the players play. Quit setting the young people up for failure. Life is hard enough as it is.
UGH......you wouldn't believe the snowflake crap I listen to in the store every day. The wellston moms come in with their mashed potato aszes crammed in jogging pants to buy their coffee and sweets for the day. Ice cream and cheesecake are their top choices. And all i hear is how they cant wait till the next board meeting so they can go comlain about Coach X. They had a proven winner at the helm and they ran him off with ole Hutch.

Are they giving Coach Grimm trouble already?

The BEST thing about people from Wellston is that they have JACKSON on their license plates!
Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

Ironman92 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:59 pm
Howard Cosell wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:01 am Lets be honest. Most of these posters including some of the mods aren't exactly members of the MENSA society. Misspellings of words don't surprise someone of my ilk, intelligence, and genetic superiority.
MENSA is $75 a year 😁
What an eloquent reply? I can tell that you are an educated man. However, did you consider that the average human being in Wellston can't come up with $75 in cash and MENSA doesn't accept food stamps.

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Howard Cosell wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:43 am
Ironman92 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:59 pm
MENSA is $75 a year 😁
What an eloquent reply? I can tell that you are an educated man. However, did you consider that the average human being in Wellston can't come up with $75 in cash and MENSA doesn't accept food stamps.
You don’t need cash silly….they’ll take a check!

Lol, you thought they wanted money.

Gray Cat
Varsity

Post by Gray Cat »

gator81 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:59 pm
Tomcat Queen wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:31 pm Hopefully the new coach won’t be too scared to play the Cats like the ones in the past were. Would be nice to not have to travel to Cincinnati to play just because the local teams are scared of us.
Here Kitty Kitty.🙀
You’re going to wish you hadn’t wished for this. I can sense a good old fashioned brake beating coming in this game.

Return to “Football”