PROGRAM REVIEW Top to Bottom

countywide35
SEOP

PROGRAM REVIEW Top to Bottom

Post by countywide35 »

now that most are headed into winter workouts with the 2022 seaosn behind you.

let’s talk about PROGRAM success. top to bottom. not your thoughts of another program. but the program you support the most.

who has it going on at all levels. not just one.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Re: PROGRAM REVIEW Top to Bottom

Post by countywide35 »

jackson Ironmen

little ohio heritage Conference. pee wee grades 3-6

3/4grade. Jackson little Red. 3rd place

5/6 grade. jackson big red. 3rd place

Jackson White Super Bowl CHAMPS

7th grade. 5-2

8th grade 5-2

9-12th grade back to back to FAC CHAMPS Regional Semi-Final

Harvey Wells
Waterboy

Post by Harvey Wells »

countywide35 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:41 pm now that most are headed into winter workouts with the 2022 seaosn behind you.

let’s talk about PROGRAM success. top to bottom. not your thoughts of another program. but the program you support the most.

Are you trying to figure out which program you’re going to poach from next? I’m sure it would definitely help to have all the information before coach starts his recruiting trips.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Harvey Wells wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:49 pm
countywide35 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:41 pm now that most are headed into winter workouts with the 2022 seaosn behind you.

Are you trying to figure out which program you’re going to poach from next? I’m sure it would definitely help to have all the information before coach starts his recruiting trips.
(s it just me, or does this topic seems to suddenly have taken a wrong turn?

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

One team in particular never stops

Tigernation2021
Varsity

Post by Tigernation2021 »

Dang that didn't take long

hannancoach
JV Team

Post by hannancoach »

Hannan Football

Welp, lets assess. We feel that we are in good position headed into 2023.

My cousin from Racine has decided to move to Ashton and take a job in the plastics factory. He is bringing his boy aka THE WHOPPER and enrolling him in time to participate in spring ball once the weather breaks. For those of you who don't remember, he was on 5 straight undefeated teams when he was in junior high. He has a diploma from Southern but we thought it couldn't hurt for him to earn a second degree. So, he will enroll as a freshman and get a degree in West Virginia whilst playing football and running track. We think he will be a leader in the wait room and will have the whole tea, sporting those big puffy hemorrrhoids once the squattin gets going.

We still have a winning record against Athens. For some reason, we cant get them city slickers to play us no more. We are still the only members of the SEOAL after we bought the trademark for that league. Still we offer a standing invite to Southern, River Valley, Logan, and Jackson to join up with us.

All in all, I would say we are the cats meow. 2023 cant get here fast enough.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

Tigernation2021 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:24 pm Dang that didn't take long

yeah. guess i didn’t put much thought into the fact there’s really only three programs that could jump on this thread topic and have numbers to prove the history they win at all levels just about every year. burg Ironton Jackson. all the rest are gonna claim how they recruit. ha in a era of open enrollment, Transfer portals , NIL deals we still have folks stuck in 1980.

Alen Peters
Waterboy

Post by Alen Peters »

countywide35 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:17 am

yeah. guess i didn’t put much thought into the fact there’s really only three programs that could jump on this thread topic and have numbers to prove the history they win at all levels just about every year. burg Ironton Jackson. all the rest are gonna claim how they recruit. ha in a era of open enrollment, Transfer portals , NIL deals we still have folks stuck in 1980.
What has Jackson ever won ?

Tigernation2021
Varsity

Post by Tigernation2021 »

Yep it’s why HS kids shouldn’t be held to a higher standard then coaches or college players. Rules could be put into place such as 1 transfer throughout HS career if another is done only go back original school transferred from with no penalty.

hannancoach
JV Team

Post by hannancoach »

we had one of them ironton kids show up at hannan once. he couldnt get through one practice. It was too physical and there was too much conditioning. He quit. Maybe girls soccer would have been abetter choice for him.

hannancoach
JV Team

Post by hannancoach »

Tigernation2021 wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:32 am

Yep it’s why HS kids shouldn’t be held to a higher standard then coaches or college players. Rules could be put into place such as 1 transfer throughout HS career if another is done only go back original school transferred from with no penalty.
Come to Hannan. We let kids earn a second diploma whilst playing for us.

Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Post by Wings Teaford »

That boy is gonna die great things down ther at Hanna

Run the FB Belly and cram it up ther poop shoot!
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Good one. countywide is the Jackson fan that far and away supports Wellston the most.

WildManWill
Waterboy

Post by WildManWill »

Wellston.

Not sure how lower levels faired this past year but, I do know the high school athletic boosters are spinning up a new 2nd-6th grade program? Apparently going to be ran and managed by the high school boosters. Seen lots of fund raising going on for it. New helmets and uniforms in the works. I’m not sure if this will help or hurt the situation over there.

7th and 8th grade numbers are low but not any less than in the past. I think they won 1 maybe 2 games?

Probably be several years before they are competitive again.

Return to “Football”