Two More High Profile QBs Transfer In Southeast Ohio

Post by radiodavel »

Two More High Profile QBs Transfer In Southeast Ohio
https://statelinesportsnetwork.net/2023 ... heast-ohio

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Two More High Profile QBs Transfer In Southeast Ohio

Post by greygoose »

This is a joke and we wonder why ppl call for private and public playoffs.

91raider97bobcat
JV Team

Post by 91raider97bobcat »

Cincinnati is southeast Ohio?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I’m thinking SE Ohio must be WAAAAAAAAAAY bigger than SW Ohio

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

it all depends on which side of the map you stand on :lol: :lol:

AT THE RESERVATION
gobucs20
Freshman Team

Post by gobucs20 »

greygoose wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:24 pm This is a joke and we wonder why ppl call for private and public playoffs.
public schools have the same opportunity as private schools to go get any player who wants to transfer. It's called open enrollment. Just ask ironton. They use the system that is available to them.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

gobucs20 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:27 pm
greygoose wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:24 pm This is a joke and we wonder why ppl call for private and public playoffs.
public schools have the same opportunity as private schools to go get any player who wants to transfer. It's called open enrollment. Just ask ironton. They use the system that is available to them.
You show me the articles with the write ups of public school athletes transferring to another public school and that ring it’s own headline. That’s what my reference is to, let’s not act like it’s the same.

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

greygoose wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:26 pm
You show me the articles with the write ups of public school athletes transferring to another public school and that ring it’s own headline. That’s what my reference is to, let’s not act like it’s the same.
Cue the self proclaimed expert on everything, formerfcfan, to scold you and tell you where you are wrong and chastise you for daring to broach the subject. 😂

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Pat wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:37 am
gobucs20 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:27 pm public schools have the same opportunity as private schools to go get any player who wants to transfer. It's called open enrollment. Just ask ironton. They use the system that is available to them.
Cue the self proclaimed expert on everything, formerfcfan, to scold you and tell you where you are wrong and chastise you for daring to broach the subject. 😂
:lol: :lol: Yeah but there's nothing can be said towards it until I see articles wrote up about public school to public school transfers. Wasn't there a big RB that made a switch back in December they had a write-up on as well? Ah to be private and not governed by the same public laws

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

You realize that Withrow is a public school?

This is a QB transferring from private (Moeller) to public (Withrow).

The other kid is also from public (Walnut Hills) to public (Anderson).

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

There is a team in the FAC that gets 5/6 transfers a year

Ironmen98
All State

Post by Ironmen98 »

jose wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:48 am There is a team in the FAC that gets 5/6 transfers a year
Which one ?

jose
Freshman Team

Post by jose »

Ironmen98 wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:10 am
jose wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:48 am There is a team in the FAC that gets 5/6 transfers a year
Which one ?
One of them in Fayette County

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

loganlocos wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:18 am
gobucs20 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:27 pm public schools have the same opportunity as private schools to go get any player who wants to transfer. It's called open enrollment. Just ask ironton. They use the system that is available to them.
You realize that Withrow is a public school?

This is a QB transferring from private (Moeller) to public (Withrow).

The other kid is also from public (Walnut Hills) to public (Anderson).
There’s also a third QB transfer down in the Cincinnati area, where the student is going from Cincinnati Woodward to Milford.

Withrow’s accumulation of transfer talent this off-season is preposterous. I bet the coach was surprised to learn that Chris Henry, Jr (a top receiving recruit in the class of 2026) and Moeller’s ex-starting QB both decided to come over to Withrow for the education.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

formerfcfan wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:34 am
There’s also a third QB transfer down in the Cincinnati area, where the student is going from Cincinnati Woodward to Milford.

Withrow’s accumulation of transfer talent this off-season is preposterous. I bet the coach was surprised to learn that Chris Henry, Jr (a top receiving recruit in the class of 2026) and Moeller’s ex-starting QB both decided to come over to Withrow for the education.
They do play in one of the coolest stadiums in the state, haha

Return to “Football”