Moeller Short List

Lets Go Big Moe!
Riding the Bench

Moeller Short List

Post by Lets Go Big Moe! »

Obviously, we hope to entice Coach Pendleton away from TigerNation. He is our top shelf candidate. I have been reading on here since joining. Looks like there may be some good coaches in this area. Are there some guys who should jump over to our area to work. We offer great pay and a better fan and athlete base. What names can you throw out there?

LET'S GO BIG MOE! #CRUSADERPRIDE!513-791-1680
RBH23
S

Re: Moeller Short List

Post by RBH23 »

Lets Go Big Moe! wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:18 am Obviously, we hope to entice Coach Pendleton away from TigerNation. He is our top shelf candidate. I have been reading on here since joining. Looks like there may be some good coaches in this area. Are there some guys who should jump over to our area to work. We offer great pay and a better fan and athlete base. What names can you throw out there?
Gotta do better than this if you want to convince anyone you are connected with Moeller.

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

Lets Go Big Moe! wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:18 am Obviously, we hope to entice Coach Pendleton away from TigerNation. He is our top shelf candidate. I have been reading on here since joining. Looks like there may be some good coaches in this area. Are there some guys who should jump over to our area to work. We offer great pay and a better fan and athlete base. What names can you throw out there?
1. Dave Boston Jr. Been out of it for a few years but is a proven winner. Did he ever not win a league title in his years as HC at NY?

2. Phil Faires. Hall of fame coach so that speaks volumes.

3. Jimmy Bell. Single handedly kept the football program going at Belpre for the last two years.

4. Brad Woodson. Some blame him for jumping ship but others credit him for jumping just before the last bit of the ship went under. Even the worst critics admit it took a huge set, or lack of a set to leave just days before the the start of the season. That’s gotta count for something.

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Pat wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:43 am
1. Dave Boston Jr. Been out of it for a few years but is a proven winner. Did he ever not win a league title in his years as HC at NY?

3. Jimmy Bell. Single handedly kept the football program going at Belpre for the last two years.

4. Brad Woodson. Some blame him for jumping ship but others credit him for jumping just before the last bit of the ship went under. Even the worst critics admit it took a huge set, or lack of a set to leave just days before the the start of the season. That’s gotta count for something.
Well, if nothing else maybe those mentioned can tell their board that they made the “Moeller short list” and parlay that into a huge raise. Don’t laugh, we’ve seen it work once already. 😂

Lets Go Big Moe!
Riding the Bench

Post by Lets Go Big Moe! »

i tried to reach out to the user called D1. Some on here say he is a crackerjack ball coach. Can you guys fill in the gaps for me?

LET'S GO BIG MOE! #CRUSADERPRIDE!513-791-1680
eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

Lets Go Big Moe! wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:55 pm i tried to reach out to the user called D1. Some on here say he is a crackerjack ball coach. Can you guys fill in the gaps for me?
If you are referring to the guy that refers to himself as D1 on here I can tell you he’s the worst coach Reedsville ever had. And that’s including Arch Rose.

TigerBob
All Conference

Post by TigerBob »

I would say Hannan Coach but Moeller doesn’t have the resources to lure him.

Pat
Varsity

Post by Pat »

eagle25 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:11 pm
Pat wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:43 am

Well, if nothing else maybe those mentioned can tell their board that they made the “Moeller short list” and parlay that into a huge raise. Don’t laugh, we’ve seen it work once already. 😂
Right. Especially Davey.

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

eagle25 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:01 pm
Lets Go Big Moe! wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:55 pm i tried to reach out to the user called D1. Some on here say he is a crackerjack ball coach. Can you guys fill in the gaps for me?
If you are referring to the guy that refers to himself as D1 on here I can tell you he’s the worst coach Reedsville ever had. And that’s including Arch Rose.
Hey now, Arch went 10-0 remember. Of course he went 0-10 as well. :mrgreen:

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

I here a Div 5 coach from Lawrence County Ohio, with 0 state titles applied! I beleive Kirtlands coach would be a higher ranked prospect to lead a Div. 1 national powerhouse.

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Prime Time wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:54 pm I here a Div 5 coach from Lawrence County Ohio, with 0 state titles applied! I beleive Kirtlands coach would be a higher ranked prospect to lead a Div. 1 national powerhouse.
I heard that Div 5 coach got beat up by the Coal Grove coach and that’s why he’s trying to make the move to Cincinnati. You know anything about that?

Don’t hate us just because you ain’t us.
Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Was it in Ashland! Havent heard! Heard Portsmouth is a rough place also!

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Prime Time wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:14 pm Was it in Ashland! Havent heard! Heard Portsmouth is a rough place also!
Supposedly at some meeting. Said the CG guy had him by the throat and told him to get out of town, and that’s why he’s looking to move on.

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

Wonder if Ironton told Ashland that when they dropped them from schedule! if you beat us you either got lucky or you cheated. Kinda like a teamin Scioto County telling there conference teams that same thing!

Tomcat Queen
JV Team

Post by Tomcat Queen »

Prime Time wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:40 am Wonder if Ironton told Ashland that when they dropped them from schedule! if you beat us you either got lucky or you cheated. Kinda like a teamin Scioto County telling there conference teams that same thing!
Sometimes they do both.

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

So will recruits follow him to this other school. Sounds like the OVC is a rough bunch! You got Ironton, Coal Grove , Portsmouth, man you survive these matchs and you deserve a Div 1 job! From a Div 5 school LOL

Prime Time
All State

Post by Prime Time »

I heard Vince McMahon is interested !

Return to “Football”