2023 Post Season interview with Logan Gardner Center and guard from Thomas Worthington

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

2023 Post Season interview with Logan Gardner Center and guard from Thomas Worthington

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Logan Gardner

School: Thomas Worthington

Class: 2024

Positions played: Center and guard

What was the biggest goal you had for yourself entering the 2022 season? Did you achieve this goal?
Help my team have a winning season, and yes, we have achieved this.

After the team finished up with two A days, what was the biggest goal you set for the team? Did the team achieve the goal?
have a winning season, and yes, we achieved that.

What surprised you the most about the 2022 season?
How much our school and community were behind us when we were winning—I've never felt anything like that before!

What were the high and low points of the season?
High points were definitely beating Kilbourne, Olentangy, and Marysville. Kilbourne always feels good because it is our rival and a lot of talk goes on that week. Olentangy also feels really good because that is our homecoming game, and some of us believe that is our conference rival.

Which of the six wins will you remember the most from last season? Why?
Marysville because it was the most historic win since 1999, making it our first winning season. Also, every year everyone counts us out against them, and we went out there and had a very awesome comeback win!

Which of the five losses hurt the most?
Jerome, because the hype going into the game all week was awesome! There were lots of media there, but we played really well for 47 minutes and could not finish. We lost on a long touchdown in the last minute! This was a very tough loss for all of us.

What will you remember the most about the 2023 class?
How to be a good leader and teammate They showed us what it was like to lead us to a winning season, and now I know what I and my teammates have to do to get back there.

How do you feel about 16 teams from each region making the playoffs?
I feel like it is a great opportunity for everyone. But nothing beats being in the top eight and knowing you deserve to be there.

What did you learn from the 2022 season that you will use to be a better player this season?
The weight room and extra work outside of team lifts are what make you a better player.

Can you tell the readers which schools have contacted you as far as playing football at the next level?
I have been on gameday visits to Bowling Green, Ball State, and Miami University sophomore year! I went to Eastern Kentucky in February, and that was awesome! I will have a busy spring attending Glenville State, Denison University, Carthage University, Lock Haven University, Olivet University, Wilkes University, Washington and Jefferson College, Wesleyan College, Carroll College, and Lebanon Valley College!

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: 2023 Post Season interview with Logan Gardner Center and guard from Thomas Worthington

Post by VetteMan »

It looks as if a lot of different Schools have shown interest in Logan even going back to his Sophomore year. He should pretty much be able to pick and choose exactly where he wants to play. Good interview as usual.

Return to “Football”