Racine Southern TVC Hocking Champions

meatswinger
JV Team

Re: Racine Southern TVC Hocking Champions

Post by meatswinger »

25p7692 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:40 am Chief Kdogg

How many TVC championships did SG win? The only good teams I remember were when that really old guy was coaching and still wearing the same coaches shorts he wore in 1982. :mrgreen:

I doubt if the old guy was wearing the same shorts he wore in 82 because I doubt they would still fit him or they just denigrated.
I still have those shorts in various SVAC colors

25p7692
Waterboy

Post by 25p7692 »

I guess polyester does awhile :D

Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

How many TVC championships did SG win? The only good teams I remember were when that really old guy was coaching and still wearing the same coaches shorts he wore in 1982. :mrgreen:

I doubt if the old guy was wearing the same shorts he wore in 82 because I doubt they would still fit him or they just denigrated.
Well apparently they were never washed so they didn’t get worn out, as the story goes. That’s also why they yellow stained in the front and brown in the back. Was told that they are way more skin tight than they were originally too. But the old fella wears them with pride. 😂

eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

I doubt that Racine will ever win the Hocking. They couldn’t even beat Thimble last year with the cheatingest refs they could muster. That had to be embarrassing. :mrgreen:

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

eagle25 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 11:44 am I doubt that Racine will ever win the Hocking. They couldn’t even beat Thimble last year with the cheatingest refs they could muster. That had to be embarrassing. :mrgreen:
🍔🍔 🥤 😂

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Calvin
Freshman Team

Post by Calvin »

Chief Kdogg wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:34 pm

Well apparently they were never washed so they didn’t get worn out, as the story goes. That’s also why they yellow stained in the front and brown in the back. Was told that they are way more skin tight than they were originally too. But the old fella wears them with pride. 😂
This is some crazy sheet. 😂

Celebrating wins over the most hated.

Return to “Football”