2023 TVC Hocking

Ff3233
All Conference

Re: 2023 TVC Hocking

Post by Ff3233 »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 12:15 pm
Ff3233 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 1:37 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:41 pm The idea that I owe you money is laughable since you didn’t have the balls to show up and put your money on the line. You seem like a smart feller. I would estimate that you recognize the only thing standing between you and a good azz whupping is fear and common sense. But keep up the half hearted trash talk. It’s made for good comedy.
How many playoff games has eastern won in their history? Watched ff playoff game the same night as the thumping Waterford gave eastern. Didn't need to go to the game to know whs by more than 3 tds. One of these days eagles may have same success as Waterford and FF.
For the record, Eastern made playoffs back when you actually had to earn it. Waterford has only qualified in the recent years when we give everyone a playoff spot and a trophy.
Give me playoff years for both programs, that should prove your point. How many playoff games have they won?

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Ff3233 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 4:08 pm

How many playoff games has eastern won in their history? Watched ff playoff game the same night as the thumping Waterford gave eastern. Didn't need to go to the game to know whs by more than 3 tds. One of these days eagles may have same success as Waterford and FF.
For the record, Eastern made playoffs back when you actually had to earn it. Waterford has only qualified in the recent years when we give everyone a playoff spot and a trophy.
Give me playoff years for both programs, that should prove your point. How many playoff games have they won?
How did I know that you would respond? Easy, I’m playing you and I’m in your head permanently. You can’t help yourself. You ready to step out from behind that screen yet? You’re obsessed with my internet persona so might as well meet face to face. I’ll be near Beverly tomorrow. Let’s meet up for lunch and discuss the programs in more detail. You name the location.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 5:07 pm

How did I know that you would respond? Easy, I’m playing you and I’m in your head permanently. You can’t help yourself. You ready to step out from behind that screen yet? You’re obsessed with my internet persona so might as well meet face to face. I’ll be near Beverly tomorrow. Let’s meet up for lunch and discuss the programs in more detail. You name the location.
B&W pharmacy. 501 Dietz Lane Beverly ohio

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Ff3233 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 7:31 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 5:07 pm
B&W pharmacy. 501 Dietz Lane Beverly ohio
We can do better than that can’t we LOL. Pm me your number and I’ll text you when I get there.

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:41 pm The idea that I owe you money is laughable since you didn’t have the balls to show up and put your money on the line. You seem like a smart feller. I would estimate that you recognize the only thing standing between you and a good azz whupping is fear and common sense. But keep up the half hearted trash talk. It’s made for good comedy.
False. Eastern first made it in 2000, the first year playoffs were expanded to 8 teams (and then in 2001). Waterford’s first appearance was 2002. Waterford has now made it 7 consecutive years with an 8-8 record overall while Eastern has made it 4 straight years with a 2-6 record overall. Waterford has done better under both formats in which they’ve each made playoffs.

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

Not sure about your sorry program but Eastern first appeared in the playoffs under then HC Scott Christman in the 2000 season.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:39 am

Not sure about your sorry program but Eastern first appeared in the playoffs under then HC Scott Christman in the 2000 season.
How many playoff games has eastern won?

Harvey Wells
Waterboy

Post by Harvey Wells »

Ff3233 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:02 am
Donnie Hagglethorpe wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:39 am
How many playoff games has eastern won?

Return to “Football”