2023 TVC Hocking

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

2023 TVC Hocking

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Of course it’s Eastern’s championship to lose this year but what teams are playing for 2nd place? We know Waterford won’t have the tough games at home this year so that pretty much counts them out. But will Thimble still be too sorry to challenge them? Will Racine finally nut up and win a meaningful game? Will the head honcho from Fort Frye be able to give Belpre a chance? Thoughts?

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Eagle Pappaw
Riding the Bench

Re: 2023 TVC Hocking

Post by Eagle Pappaw »

Don’t sleep on Belpre. Big things are happening.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Eagle Pappaw wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:22 pm Don’t sleep on Belpre. Big things are happening.
Are the rumors true about players from Warren, PHS, and South heading to Belpre?

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Harvey Wells
Waterboy

Post by Harvey Wells »

The hocking is the JV division of the TVC. Win the Ohio like we did a couple years ago and then you can talk.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Harvey Wells wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 5:43 pm The hocking is the JV division of the TVC. Win the Ohio like we did a couple years ago and then you can talk.
Ohio isn't much better. 3 legit programs in entire tvc. NY, Trimble and Waterford.

Harvey Wells
Waterboy

Post by Harvey Wells »

Ff3233 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 6:56 pm
Harvey Wells wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 5:43 pm The hocking is the JV division of the TVC. Win the Ohio like we did a couple years ago and then you can talk.
Ohio isn't much better. 3 legit programs in entire tvc. NY, Trimble and Waterford.
Waterford has won the TVC hocking 4 times since 1997. Absolute dominance.

If Wellston played in the jv TVC, we would have as many titles as Trimble. We have 3 since 1997 in the Ohio. That would be at least 15 in the hocking. Come on man.

I understand ff is a Hocking caliber team. Maybe if you guys apply again, they’ll let you in. If not, get used to last in the tsl.

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Harvey Wells wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:01 pm

If Wellston played in the jv TVC, we would have as many titles as Trimble. We have 3 since 1997 in the Ohio. That would be at least 15 in the hocking. Come on man.

I understand ff is a Hocking caliber team. Maybe if you guys apply again, they’ll let you in. If not, get used to last in the tsl.
Name 3 decent teams in the ohio. I understand you're sort of trolling, but the ohio is not good.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Ff3233 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:30 pm

Name 3 decent teams in the ohio. I understand you're sort of trolling, but the ohio is not good.
The biggest troll on this site accusing someone else of trolling. Hilarious 😂

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:54 pm

Asking legitimate questions isn't trolling. You and all your log ins love to stir the pot here. Maybe just root for your team to finally win some games.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Ff3233 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 2:23 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 1:54 pm

Asking legitimate questions isn't trolling. You and all your log ins love to stir the pot here. Maybe just root for your team to finally win some games.
Dude, you have real issues. You come onto a thread about a league that your team isn’t a part of and start insulting the teams and league. That’s the very definition of trolling. I get it it, you love to hate the league and teams that rejected your team and so you feel the need to constantly stalk and troll us. But your insults and accusations of “all your logins” is old and overused. Come up with some new material if you want to be funny. You might want to seek some professional help too to get over your hatred for the TVC. 😂

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

Let me get this straight. Harvey Wells calls the hocking the jv of the tvc and I ask him name 3 decent teams in the ohio and I'm the one hating on the tvc? BTW, why start a thread about ff? I've never or will I ever start a thread about eastern. Have no hatred for the tvc, glad we aren't in it, and just state the obvious that there's only 3 legitimate football programs in both divisions. One of these days you might actually try and have a legitimate discussion. I think that's what this site is actually for. In the meantime, keep disparaging my 2 local teams to make yourself feel better.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Ff3233 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:42 pm Let me get this straight. Harvey Wells calls the hocking the jv of the tvc and I ask him name 3 decent teams in the ohio and I'm the one hating on the tvc? BTW, why start a thread about ff? I've never or will I ever start a thread about eastern. Have no hatred for the tvc, glad we aren't in it, and just state the obvious that there's only 3 legitimate football programs in both divisions. One of these days you might actually try and have a legitimate discussion. I think that's what this site is actually for. In the meantime, keep disparaging my 2 local teams to make yourself feel better.
I didn’t start a thread about FF. It’s about the TVC Hocking. Only mentioned FF because that’s where Belpre’s coach last coached. You claim Waterford is one of only three legitimate programs in the league yet Eastern has a winning record against them. Yeah that’s hating on them, but you’re well aware of that. You take every opportunity you can to rip on the TVC. Yeah you asked a question and then followed it up by saying the league isn’t good. Like I said, you need help with your hatred issues. Troll on though bud if it gives you some peace. 😂

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 5:24 pm
Ff3233 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 3:42 pm Let me get this straight. Harvey Wells calls the hocking the jv of the tvc and I ask him name 3 decent teams in the ohio and I'm the one hating on the tvc? BTW, why start a thread about ff? I've never or will I ever start a thread about eastern. Have no hatred for the tvc, glad we aren't in it, and just state the obvious that there's only 3 legitimate football programs in both divisions. One of these days you might actually try and have a legitimate discussion. I think that's what this site is actually for. In the meantime, keep disparaging my 2 local teams to make yourself feel better.
I didn’t start a thread about FF. It’s about the TVC Hocking. Only mentioned FF because that’s where Belpre’s coach last coached. You claim Waterford is one of only three legitimate programs in the league yet Eastern has a winning record against them. Yeah that’s hating on them, but you’re well aware of that. You take every opportunity you can to rip on the TVC. Yeah you asked a question and then followed it up by saying the league isn’t good. Like I said, you need help with your hatred issues. Troll on though bud if it gives you some peace. 😂
Who started the thread fort frye the afterlife? Believe it was you. You've mentioned coach Welsh in numerous threads about him being the reason ff was so good, even though he didnt coach for us last year. Ff has one of the best if not the best HC in the area so we will be fine. Looks like you have some issues when it comes to ff. Since you mentioned Waterford, how'd that playoff game go last year?

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Ff3233 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:19 am
Who started the thread fort frye the afterlife? Believe it was you. You've mentioned coach Welsh in numerous threads about him being the reason ff was so good, even though he didnt coach for us last year. Ff has one of the best if not the best HC in the area so we will be fine. Looks like you have some issues when it comes to ff. Since you mentioned Waterford, how'd that playoff game go last year?
I’m glad I was able to hit a nerve with you. I’ve been playing you like a fiddle for two years and exposing your obsession with the TVC. Thank you for continuing to respond and making my point. Troll on bud. You will because you just can’t stop. 😂

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:23 pm
Ff3233 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:19 am

I’m glad I was able to hit a nerve with you. I’ve been playing you like a fiddle for two years and exposing your obsession with the TVC. Thank you for continuing to respond and making my point. Troll on bud. You will because you just can’t stop. 😂
Lol, keep telling yourself that. Everyone on this board knows what you're about. You'll never answer a question with a straight answer, you go to all types of threads and bash ff and Waterford, and you say completely idiotic stuff about how good eastern is. Plus you love to change what posters on this board actually say. I rather enjoy your commentary because the pure lunacy of your statements and conclusions are rather entertaining. I hope you put that grand you owe me to good use and have gotten over that butt whipping Waterford put on your team in the playoffs. And it was at home no less, so the refs definitely weren't bought off. :). Keep plugging away, I'm sure a Hocking championship is just around the corner

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

The idea that I owe you money is laughable since you didn’t have the balls to show up and put your money on the line. You seem like a smart feller. I would estimate that you recognize the only thing standing between you and a good azz whupping is fear and common sense. But keep up the half hearted trash talk. It’s made for good comedy.

Harvey Wells
Waterboy

Post by Harvey Wells »

Are you two the same person?

Ff3233
All Conference

Post by Ff3233 »

thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:41 pm The idea that I owe you money is laughable since you didn’t have the balls to show up and put your money on the line. You seem like a smart feller. I would estimate that you recognize the only thing standing between you and a good azz whupping is fear and common sense. But keep up the half hearted trash talk. It’s made for good comedy.
How many playoff games has eastern won in their history? Watched ff playoff game the same night as the thumping Waterford gave eastern. Didn't need to go to the game to know whs by more than 3 tds. One of these days eagles may have same success as Waterford and FF.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Ff3233 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 1:37 pm
thirtyonetrap wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:41 pm The idea that I owe you money is laughable since you didn’t have the balls to show up and put your money on the line. You seem like a smart feller. I would estimate that you recognize the only thing standing between you and a good azz whupping is fear and common sense. But keep up the half hearted trash talk. It’s made for good comedy.
How many playoff games has eastern won in their history? Watched ff playoff game the same night as the thumping Waterford gave eastern. Didn't need to go to the game to know whs by more than 3 tds. One of these days eagles may have same success as Waterford and FF.
There’s old nonads making excuses again. Why don’t you just admit that you are a keyboard warrior who’s scared sheetless whenever someone calls you out into the real world. I’m still fiddling away with your mind and you just can’t stop yourself. You troll every thread and post I make. Kind of sad really that you are so obsessed with Eastern and with me, but it’s comical at the same time. Troll on sad , weak little fella, and we’ll all keep laughing at you. 😂

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

Ff3233 wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 1:37 pm
For the record, Eastern made playoffs back when you actually had to earn it. Waterford has only qualified in the recent years when we give everyone a playoff spot and a trophy.

Return to “Football”