Region 23

Buck Nut
Freshman Team

Re: Region 23

Post by Buck Nut »

NY’s biggest issue the past few seasons have been the line of scrimmage. It really showed when we would get deeper into the playoffs or played Fort Frye. This year, NY should be pretty good upfront on both sides of the ball.

Go Bucks!!
RollCoal
JV Team

Post by RollCoal »

Coal Grove loses running back Hall to graduation. If Murphy and Simpson both have productive seasons, I think they should make some noise. Time will tell. But there are some really talented teams in this region.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and excepting a different result;
Albert Einstein
4verts
Waterboy

Post by 4verts »

West Jeff, Coal Grove, and NY all three return several players. I am not sure what Bellaire, Newark Catholic, or Garaway have returning. Fort Frye lost some good players, but I am sure they will still be a tough out for anyone.

Skyrocket
Riding the Bench

Post by Skyrocket »

4verts wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 8:54 am West Jeff, Coal Grove, and NY all three return several players. I am not sure what Bellaire, Newark Catholic, or Garaway have returning. Fort Frye lost some good players, but I am sure they will still be a tough out for anyone.
Bellaire will return 7 defensive starters from last years team

Return to “Football”