Eastern Football: Things sure have changed

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Eastern Football: Things sure have changed

Post by Lucky Charms »

WOW TIMMY! Looking at the latest schedule. We should be undefeated and pretty much unscored on. Buzz and Arch were only coaches that could crank out unbeaten records. Looks like the new guy wants to match the Legends of Eagle Valley.

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Re: Eastern Football: Things sure have changed

Post by Titletown TVC »

They could have driven 12 miles to play Wahama. I think new coach is SKEERT.

The road to the TVC crown runs through Reedsville!
Chief Kdogg
JV Team

Post by Chief Kdogg »

Lucky Charms wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 1:19 pm WOW TIMMY! Looking at the latest schedule. We should be undefeated and pretty much unscored on. Buzz and Arch were only coaches that could crank out unbeaten records. Looks like the new guy wants to match the Legends of Eagle Valley.
Got to beat Waterford to go undefeated. Can you cheat them enough at home to beat them? :mrgreen:

Donnie Hagglethorpe
Freshman Team

Post by Donnie Hagglethorpe »

I still think back to the time me and Casey ran up the score on southern to get Easterns 1000th point in the series. Fun times!

*D1*
Freshman Team

Post by *D1* »

Lucky Charms wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 1:19 pm WOW TIMMY! Looking at the latest schedule. We should be undefeated and pretty much unscored on. Buzz and Arch were only coaches that could crank out unbeaten records. Looks like the new guy wants to match the Legends of Eagle Valley.
When that dude was down here he was always trying to get me to weaken our schedule. He begged but I wouldn’t hire him because he just wasn’t up to our standards. So I can believe that he wants as many doormats on his schedule as possible. But when I was out there we had the toughest schedule in school history and still won games. He’d be below .500 with the schedule we had.

I know, I was D1 fellas
eagle25
JV Team

Post by eagle25 »

*D1* wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 2:58 pm
When that dude was down here he was always trying to get me to weaken our schedule. He begged but I wouldn’t hire him because he just wasn’t up to our standards. So I can believe that he wants as many doormats on his schedule as possible. But when I was out there we had the toughest schedule in school history and still won games. He’d be below .500 with the schedule we had.
When’s the last time you won 9 games in one season? I’ll wait.

Return to “Football”