The future of Chillicothe Football???

Ohio1234
JV Team

The future of Chillicothe Football???

Post by Ohio1234 »

What and the heck is going on over at chillicothe High school? Kids transferring out issues with school administration doing shady things and treating students terribly the culture between students and staff is very bad.

Tayvion Galloway just announced he is now at Pickerington Central, I have heard that Q Netter is also transferring else wear. It is going to be a long season for chillicothe this upcoming year. The school system seems to be in a terrible place right now beyond just sports.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: The future of Chillicothe Football???

Post by danicalifornia »

They’ll be fine.

We were told in basketball season that the Cavaliers would be great and they were far from it. So, I’m guessing that being told they are going to be awful in football, that they’ll be decent.

CoachRock06
Waterboy

Post by CoachRock06 »

Testing.
Last edited by CoachRock06 on Fri May 26, 2023 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Chillicothe has a very good football staff. They will be competitive.

Tigernation2021
Varsity

Post by Tigernation2021 »

Ohio1234 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 9:32 am What and the heck is going on over at chillicothe High school? Kids transferring out issues with school administration doing shady things and treating students terribly the culture between students and staff is very bad.

Tayvion Galloway just announced he is now at Pickerington Central, I have heard that Q Netter is also transferring else wear. It is going to be a long season for chillicothe this upcoming year. The school system seems to be in a terrible place right now beyond just sports.
Did he finally leave transfer? It's been rumored probably since the end of football that he was going to transfer out. Question I guess I have about it all wasn't this the 1st year for their new coach?? Curious as to what all happened to spark the transferring or if it's more school oriented.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

i can’t imagine a scott Barthlmw team being awful. as far as the school administration in a bad place. rocky relationships amongst personel. i have not a clue. Jackson won’t be overlooking them or thinking they are awful. still gotta beat em to win the FAC good or bad.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
CoachRock06
Waterboy

Post by CoachRock06 »

Testing.
Last edited by CoachRock06 on Fri May 26, 2023 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jussmypinion
Waterboy

Post by Jussmypinion »

Where will Netter go? He has ties to Scioto County, I'm sure ND or even PHS would accept him with open arms. Both schools have new faces coming into their prospective programs, I'd shoot my shot. His dad fared well I'm the Red & Blue.

TrueFan
JV Team

Post by TrueFan »

4 kids, including Netter, left the program to go to WCH?

GoIrish
JV Team

Post by GoIrish »

Who else? QN already has WCH listed on social media, and TG is already at Pick Central. I haven't heard about any other kids leaving.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Cooper from Paint Valley transferred to Chillicothe and he is said to be a stud in the waiting.

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:12 am Cooper from Paint Valley transferred to Chillicothe and he is said to be a stud in the waiting.

That’s not the quarterback is it? I thought he graduated?

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

It's his big little brother.
I did an interview with him. It was posted on here.

Return to “Football”