LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

2023 Player Spotlight/Interview with Jaylen Eberhardt from Cincinnati Princeton

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Name Jaylen Eberhardt

School Princeton high school

Class 2024

Positions played OT/C/OG

What are your personal goals for the season as well as the goals you have set for your team?
I wanna be a state champion and as a team go undefeated!

What is your biggest strength as a football player, as well as your biggest weakness?
My biggest strength is being flexible down the line my weakness is probably my size.

Of all the road games you have played, which stadium do you like playing at the most? Why?
Hamilton was one of the best road games I’ve played in because of the fans, they made the game even more entertaining with their screaming and name-calling.

Who is the one team that you most want to beat this season?
Lakota west!!

What have been your best and worst memories as a football player?
My best memories from football were starting as a sophomore my worst was jumping offsides in an important game.

Who is the best player you have ever faced, along with the team he played for, and what made him so good?
Gabe Flores plays for Lakota West great player fast and strong and if you don’t get your hands on him before he does it’s gonna be a long night.

If you have the chance, will you play in one or two of the state all-star games? Why or why not?
Yes for sure because it would be nice to see your competition all over the US.

Princeton went 9-3 last season, including the state playoffs. What will it take to improve on that record and go deeper into the playoffs?
We gotta be more consistent on offense and be better a unit

Where should the state finals be held?
At the Bengals stadium or at Ohio State’s stadium.

What are your thoughts on 16 teams from each region making the playoffs?
It’s fair to me you could have a losing record and still get a chance in the playoffs.

Can you share with us some of the college offers you have received so far?
So far I have five total offers Miami OH, Morgan State, Kent State, App-state, and Middle Tennessee.

What is your favorite sports movie?
Hustle.

Where is the best spot in town to grab a bite?
Rising Canes chicken fingers.

What is your favorite class?
Government

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: 2023 Player Spotlight/Interview with Jaylen Eberhardt from Cincinnati Princeton

Post by VetteMan »

Even if Jaylen thinks that his size is a bit of a handicap, there are some schools even as a Junior that must think that he is capable of playing at the next level. Agree about the State Finals being held at the Horseshoe. There is some very good high school football being played in and around the Cincinnati area. Good interview.

Return to “Football”