LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

2023 Player Spotlight/Interview with Zion Mcgee from Indian Creek High School

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Name Zion McGee

School Indian Creek

Class 2025

Positions played Running back

How long have you played football and what keeps you playing?
Since I was 5. And what keeps me playing is I’ve been playing since that age and ever since then I fell in love with the game

What has been your fondest memory as a football player?
Ahhh there’s a lot so really don’t have one in paticular.

Looking back at only the road games you have played which stadium have you liked playing at the most? Explain.
I like Brooke's field

Which side of the ball do you enjoy playing the most? Explain.
I enjoy playing offense.

Indian Creek went 1-9 last season. What has to change for you guys as a team, to ensure your 2023 season is better?
What for us to change for a better season is to all be consistent and take every little thing seriously. 100% every play and in practice and team work everybody should be leaders

Do you think that you and your teammates are role models to the younger kids who come and watch you all play?
Yes most definitely I think me and my guys are role models to the youth

What have you done during the off-season to make you a better player in 2023?
I’ve been lifting daily running daily and crafting watching film on last year's games where I made mistakes and fixing them and watching film on when I’m a good play to even make it better and being with the team and teammates almost everyday or everyday just hanging and getting work building that team chemistry.

How would your coach and teammates describe you?
Coaches and players for me would describe me funny and different at least I try to be

How would you help a teammate if you noticed that they were struggling to learn a new play?
Go over it again until they get it right.

What are your thoughts on 16 teams from each region making the playoffs?
Uhhh I think it’s cool.

What food do you enjoy that most others do not like?
Pizza my favorite food is pizza and I do not like Blueberries.

What is your favorite class?
WDYM favorite class

XFL OR USFL?
xfl

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Re: 2023 Player Spotlight/Interview with Zion Mcgee from Indian Creek High School

Post by VetteMan »

It will not be easy for Zion and his teammates to be able to turn things around after having the type of season that they just experienced. It can't just be a few kids in having a different mindset. One of the first things that they need to do is to learn how to win. As bad as it sound's, losing in a lot of cases can be habit forming. Good luck to Zion and Indian Creek High School in their upcoming season.

Return to “Football”