2023 Interviews updates and more

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

2023 Interviews updates and more

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Being I have asked to try and do more players from the 2023 area I have decided to let those of you who have asked that I am trying. I won't say which players that have not gotten back to me but I will say the SEOP area is hard to get in touch with. I basically rely on Twitter to contact he players and I start with teams that I have watched play in person, then I look for teams I want to see play, and after that, I will look for a player after watching Hudl highlights.

I do have a player from Fairland who has agreed on an interview and if all goes well that should run this week.
I have reached out to 10 or 15 other players from the area and have not heard back.

As far as the out-of-state interviews I was given permission to also put them here.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 2023 Interviews updates and more

I had one from Fairland this week and should have one from Huntington later this week. None of the other players from the board area have responded.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 2023 Interviews updates and more

I have reached out to a lot of the area players and the only new one I have coming up in from Minford.

Return to “Football”