Tavion de-commits from LSU

Ed Ott
Varsity

Tavion de-commits from LSU

Post by Ed Ott »

His recruitment is back open. Any idea on where he’s leaning now? I read this while scrolling twitter, he tweeted it.

I wish him well

HamPorter
All Conference

Re: Tavion de-commits from LSU

Post by HamPorter »

Even if he ended up there, he would have left quickly

Wherever he ends up will see him in the transfer portal a minimum of twice

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Ed Ott wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:09 pm His recruitment is back open. Any idea on where he’s leaning now? I read this while scrolling twitter, he tweeted it.

I wish him well
No real surprise there, he had enough offers as long as they're still interested he'll find him a landing spot. After watching him play I think he'd be better suited going to a MAC level school to start things off and try to build up from there if he wanted. Good luck to the young man

Bfan99
Freshman Team

Post by Bfan99 »

Is he still at Chillicothe HS?

GoIrish
JV Team

Post by GoIrish »

Bfan99 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:45 am Is he still at Chillicothe HS?
No. He quit basketball halfway through the season this past winter at CHS. He didn't wait for the school year to be over before announcing he will be playing at Pick Central this fall.
Best of luck to him.

2pvfballers
Waterboy

Post by 2pvfballers »

We all know how rumors go… but rumor has it that LSU has requested a copy of his transcripts multiple times and his character is starting to be questioned because of the trouble he’s in all the time. People have reached out to the parasite that represents him, no comment has been made.

petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

Par for the course.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

2pvfballers wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:31 pm We all know how rumors go… but rumor has it that LSU has requested a copy of his transcripts multiple times and his character is starting to be questioned because of the trouble he’s in all the time. People have reached out to the parasite that represents him, no comment has been made.
Setting aside the majority of this post’s content, I do agree that Darren Gammell is a liability in this entire equation.

Jussmypinion
Waterboy

Post by Jussmypinion »

2pvfballers wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:31 pm We all know how rumors go… but rumor has it that LSU has requested a copy of his transcripts multiple times and his character is starting to be questioned because of the trouble he’s in all the time. People have reached out to the parasite that represents him, no comment has been made.
A simple Google search would tell tell you that Tayvion is not only an honor student, he's on par to forego winter sports and graduate EARLY, to enroll at his perspective university Jan. 2024.
Pick a better color, cause hater doesn't look good on you.

As if any university in the great U S of A can't contact said high school or coach to see grades/transcripts.
Any college coach I ever talked to knew MY grades prior t contacting me, well because my coach made sure to relay that info to them.

Best if luck to you Tay!

Bfan99
Freshman Team

Post by Bfan99 »

GoIrish wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:29 am
No. He quit basketball halfway through the season this past winter at CHS. He didn't wait for the school year to be over before announcing he will be playing at Pick Central this fall.
Best of luck to him.
Didn’t he start off at Unioto? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a kid transferring 3x in high school. Hopefully third times a charm.

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

Since de-committing from LSU Tayvion has picked up offers from UCF and Mississippi State, the young man is fine and still holds over 30 offers. A lot of drama between this young man and Chillicothe the Pickerington move was for the best from both sides I believe Galloway the chance to test his skills against the big dawgs and also allows Chillicothe and the new staff to build a team without distractions and ongoing back and forth. If reports are true about coach bart going out of his way to bad mouth a 17 year old kids work ethic to college coaches that is not a great look for the program especially when he is on youtube interviews right before playoffs talking about galloway being a great team guy and the work that he has put in in the weightroom, funny how that changes when a kid leaves your program. but as always go cavs and also chillicothe is rooting for tayvion to succeed.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

So after talking with some ppl it sounds like LSU had told them they weren’t bringing in any more TEs. At the end of April LSU got a commit from a 4 star, #10 ranked TE overall nationally. Sounds like as it was getting closer and closer his interest has gone down with them anyways. He’s going to Pick to play with their young QB who’s also with the same recruiting group.

GeneralCarpenter
JV Team

Post by GeneralCarpenter »

He’s not SEC level yet. If he wants playing time should probably go to a smaller D1 school

2pvfballers
Waterboy

Post by 2pvfballers »

formerfcfan wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:52 pm [quote=2pvfballers post_id=2067734 time=<a href="tel:1686587497">1686587497</a> user_id=16972]
We all know how rumors go… but rumor has it that LSU has requested a copy of his transcripts multiple times and his character is starting to be questioned because of the trouble he’s in all the time. People have reached out to the parasite that represents him, no comment has been made.
Setting aside the majority of this post’s content, I do agree that Darren Gammell is a liability in this entire equation.
[/quote]
Jussmypinion wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:08 pm [quote=2pvfballers post_id=2067734 time=<a href="tel:1686587497">1686587497</a> user_id=16972]
A simple Google search would tell tell you that Tayvion is not only an honor student, he's on par to forego winter sports and graduate EARLY, to enroll at his perspective university Jan. 2024.

As if any university in the great U S of A can't contact said high school or coach to see grades/transcripts.
Any college coach I ever talked to knew MY grades prior t contacting me, well because my coach made sure to relay that info to them.

Best if luck to you Tay!
[/quote]
:lol: :lol:

HamPorter
All Conference

Post by HamPorter »

Jussmypinion wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:08 pm

Best if luck to you Tay!
Don’t you have to go to class to get honors? My Google search showed honors in fall, but not after that. Was that when he stopped going to school for last year or was that the year before when he stopped going to school? The people are him have failed him miserably by lettting him leave school after school without ever facing any adversity

And a guaran-darn-tee that the second tay get nil money, he’ll see what that parasite is all about

Good luck at pc, I’m sure they won’t care if he shows up to school as long as he plays well

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

Just saw a post that said he was still living in Chillicothe yet is playing at Pickerington Central. And that’s his 3rd school in a row right?

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
RJShifko
Riding the Bench

Post by RJShifko »

Very curious to see where he ends up at. Seems UCF made a strong impression on the visit

GoBigI
Freshman Team

Post by GoBigI »

He’s a good football player with great tools to work with and build on. That said, he’s a MAC level talent, possible lesser ACC school.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:03 pm Just saw a post that said he was still living in Chillicothe yet is playing at Pickerington Central. And that’s his 3rd school in a row right?
Never a good sign jumping schools

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

GoIrish wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:29 am
Best of luck to him.
Sounds like a red flag

Return to “Football”