One Team You Would Like to Play

oneoak
Varsity

One Team You Would Like to Play

Post by oneoak »

What team not currently on your schedule would you like to play again, or for the first time?

Dundas
SEOPS

Re: One Team You Would Like to Play

Post by Dundas »

I would like to see Vinton County and Oak Hill play. I think it would be a solid gate for both programs and historically would be a good series.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

For Newark Catholic
Edgar, Wisconsin

For Paint Valley
Pike County Central, Ky

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

Waverly would be Piketon again, for other schools Ironton has Cabell-Midland scheduled but I think they should play Huntington WV, or even Hurricane. Burg playing DeSales would be fun again since they played in the past as well

2019 Heisman Trophy Winner, 2019 National Champion
vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

VC play Warren
VC Play Jackson

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:15 pm Waverly would be Piketon again, for other schools Ironton has Cabell-Midland scheduled but I think they should play Huntington WV, or even Hurricane. Burg playing DeSales would be fun again since they played in the past as well
Not sure Burg has ever played DeSales. They have played Watterson, Bishop Ready, Columbus Academy, and Hartley, but not sure about DeSales.

One team that I would like to see Burg or Ironton pick up is Clinton Massie. That’s a strong D4 opponent.

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

RBH23 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:58 pm
Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:15 pm Waverly would be Piketon again, for other schools Ironton has Cabell-Midland scheduled but I think they should play Huntington WV, or even Hurricane. Burg playing DeSales would be fun again since they played in the past as well
Not sure Burg has ever played DeSales. They have played Watterson, Bishop Ready, Columbus Academy, and Hartley, but not sure about DeSales.

One team that I would like to see Burg or Ironton pick up is Clinton Massie. That’s a strong D4 opponent.
Ehh burgs taken a step back. Or two. Only made it out of their region 3 times in like 2 and a half decades. Desales is way too much. Let's see if they fold vs prep for the 3rd time straight before we start settin up fairland in ironton colors for any dream matchups. 😂.

#lilsis💅

BTWNTHE__
Varsity

Post by BTWNTHE__ »

He means IRONTON skippy. lol. We played them. We have beat em before also. We also beat lil burgs conference champion and their daddy Harvest prep after they both put paws on lil sis. 💅😂

#lilsis💅

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

vcgrad wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:49 pm VC play Warren
VC Play Jackson
I was thinking jackson and vc too. I’m not sure why they ever ended that game

Ironmen34
Varsity

Post by Ironmen34 »

The last couple of years I’ve always wanted to see Jackson and waverly play

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

Ironmen34 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:33 pm The last couple of years I’ve always wanted to see Jackson and waverly play
I also am in this camp meant to add it with Waverly in my OP, I can recall when it was a regular match up often

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

Hartley is who I got them confused with I recall them playing them, would like to see DeSales a solid team from Cbus, also alongside Clinton-Massie to see them play Stuebenville out of the East would be good game

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

BTWNTHE__ wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:33 pm

He means IRONTON skippy. lol. We played them. We have beat em before also. We also beat lil burgs conference champion and their daddy Harvest prep after they both put paws on lil sis. 💅😂

#lilsis💅
Wrong again, but you should be use to being wrong.

He meant mixed DeSales and Hartley, not Burg and Ironton.

RBH23
S

Post by RBH23 »

Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:44 pm

Hartley is who I got them confused with I recall them playing them, would like to see DeSales a solid team from Cbus, also alongside Clinton-Massie to see them play Stuebenville out of the East would be good game
Ironton’s going to be picking a schedule next year once they leave the OVC. Who do you think they’ll schedule besides Burg, Jackson, and Portsmouth? Could get some of those Columbus teams or even Clinton Massie.

Jeaux Burreaux
Varsity

Post by Jeaux Burreaux »

RBH23 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:05 pm
Jeaux Burreaux wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:44 pm

Ironton’s going to be picking a schedule next year once they leave the OVC. Who do you think they’ll schedule besides Burg, Jackson, and Portsmouth? Could get some of those Columbus teams or even Clinton Massie.
Could see them going across the river into both border states possibly would just have to depend on what the others are wanting, Cabell-Midland doesn’t get many points in WVSSAC for playing Ironton as Ironton does playing them so not sure if that stays, could possibly seen them playing other FAC teams as well. And who knows possibly get Ashland back on the schedule

soggybottomtopper
JV Team

Post by soggybottomtopper »

I have always thought it would be fun to bring the MAC south. Matchup who you would like. But, a Saturday lineup of Marion Local, Coldwater & Versailles vs. whomever from the south would be a ticket I would purchase.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Like to see

Fort Frye play

Monroe Central
River
Shenandoah
Buckeye Trail
Caldwell
Frontier
Beallsville

Bunker Hill
Freshman Team

Post by Bunker Hill »

Any team in Region 23 that is not on the schedule ( Bellaire ) . It’s always great to play a team for the first time

hannancoach
JV Team

Post by hannancoach »

I would
Like yo see us revive our series with Athens. It was fun whipping them City slickers

Old Time Tiger
Waterboy

Post by Old Time Tiger »

Would love to see Ironton get Ashland back on schedule.. The history and gate are reasons alone..
that and the fact.. It's Just Ashland.. :lol:

Return to “Football”