Notre Dame Titans 2023

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Re: Notre Dame Titans 2023

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Buckeye1972 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:51 pm Notre Dame uses an assigner for their football games. He happens to be the assigner for the TVC which means he assigns Eastern Meigs home games. The crew that did the game was all from the TVC area. I saw the game and I am trying to figure out if there was a problem in particular or just generally with the officials. I thought they did a good job. I talked with several fans of the Eagles after the game and they were all very friendly. I don't know what the one poster had with the game.
Oh, so the “assigner, ” that you as an ND fan know personally and no one from Eastern knows, is employed by the OHSAA? Is that what you’re implying? Because your buddy claims that the OHSAA assigns the refs for every ND game. So, please advise. Also, all of us Eastern folk are friendly but even more importantly we can even identify a good bareassing when it happens. :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Buckeye1972
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye1972 »

Assigners are licensed by the OHSAA and are hired by conferences or by individual schools. The adminstration at Eastern knows who the assigner is. Ever assigner works hard to find officials for their games as there are simply more games then there are officials. Again, I saw the game in question and I really don't know where you coming from as to insult the officials as "homers".

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

Eastern fans are a step above. Its not our fault that your rich, entitled assez got whupped by kids from a poverty stricken area. Yall got beat. Face up to it and quit crying. Geez! We arent even real good and the coaching is suspect. Be glad we werent being coached by Arch Rose. He would have beat you guys by 70.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Buckeye1972 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:43 am Assigners are licensed by the OHSAA and are hired by conferences or by individual schools. The adminstration at Eastern knows who the assigner is. Ever assigner works hard to find officials for their games as there are simply more games then there are officials. Again, I saw the game in question and I really don't know where you coming from as to insult the officials as "homers".
“Licensed”? Since when did the OHSAA start “licensing” assigners? :mrgreen:

Hurting the feelings of the nadless wonders who are afraid to comment before the games.
Lovehoops1
Freshman Team

Post by Lovehoops1 »

Buckeye1972 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:43 am Assigners are licensed by the OHSAA and are hired by conferences or by individual schools. The adminstration at Eastern knows who the assigner is. Ever assigner works hard to find officials for their games as there are simply more games then there are officials. Again, I saw the game in question and I really don't know where you coming from as to insult the officials as "homers".

Now you are just sounding stupid and desperate. OHSAA doesn't license assigners. Might wanna stop while you are already behind

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Post by BillyBob21 »

Baldeagle wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:15 am Eastern fans are a step above. Its not our fault that your rich, entitled assez got whupped by kids from a poverty stricken area. Yall got beat. Face up to it and quit crying. Geez! We arent even real good and the coaching is suspect. Be glad we werent being coached by Arch Rose. He would have beat you guys by 70.
First off Eastern fans may want to do some research on ND. You all think because it’s a private school the kids are rich and entitled. You know there is a scholarship program that cover tuition for kids. That’s how ND gets most their kids now. The rich and entitled days are over anywhere in Southern Ohio. So do some research before you make your self look like a fool.

Second, I don’t believe I have seen anyone complaining or crying about Eastern beating ND but Eastern fans. One person gets on the Titan topic and complains about the refs but ND is crying?? Again read the entire topic before opening mouth because you are looking like a fool again.

I mean a month later and you Eastern fans are still on here running your mouths on a ND topic looking stupid and very uneducated.. But ND must have made an impression on you because you still want to jump on our topics 4 games later.. As I said in previous post we don’t care about Eastern and have moved on so why don’t you Eastern fans do the same! Save it for the playoffs because the way it looks we will both be there.

Buckeye1972
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye1972 »

Almost every conference in the state that plays under the OHSAA banner has a certified assigner in most sports. The SOC doesn't have a football assigner but some schools use the services of a licensed assigner. OHSAA has had certified assigners for at least the last 25 years. Look it up on the OHSAA website. Go to the officiating tab and then click on assigners page and look further what the requirements are to be an assigner. Hopefully this is the last reply on this topic.

Underb@@b01!
Waterboy

Post by Underb@@b01! »

After some time to decompress and let it sink in that we ain’t winning the conference I’m back. I hope that people don’t run off the coach after this. He is too good and next year we will win the conference for sure. We don’t lose anyone. And we get like 5 really good players who will be freshman. Our QB is only a 10 grade and has thrown for like 2000 yards and 15 TD. He will throw 3000 and 20 tds next year.

Return to “Football”